[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you likely to find the highest concentration of genuine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1490714419071.webm (491KB, 522x716px) Image search: [Google]
1490714419071.webm
491KB, 522x716px
Where are you likely to find the highest concentration of genuine qts who are neither stacies nor roasties?
>>
>>35856094
I don't speak nerd but cute girls are literally everywhere.
>>
>>35856094
Somewhere far, far away from the planet Earth
>>
>>35856094
All """"""qts"""""" are stacies or roasties. Nerd girls are roasties. Fujoshis are roasties. Shy, quiet, quirky girls are roasties.

When the fuck will you all learn?
>>
>>35856094
Why are you asking questions about girls on a board populated by people who have never seen a vagina in real life?
>>
>>35856094
including normies?

oreganegroeeeee
>>
File: crop_90MaineSchools09.jpg (216KB, 1248x832px) Image search: [Google]
crop_90MaineSchools09.jpg
216KB, 1248x832px
Midwest
New England
Small southern towns that are 99% white
>>
>>35856094
Christian dating sites. But, you have to put up with church and Jesus crap. Religious women usually aren't too Stacey, and no sex before marriage so not a roast.
>>
>>35856224
You want to find girls who were brought up very conservative (preferably home schooled) but are at an inflection point in their lives where they are discovering the world outside of the cocoon they were raised in. Community college is a good place to find girls like this because a lot of home schoolers go to a CC for a couple of years because it is hard to get into a good university straight from home school.
>>
>>35856197
>small souther towns that are 99% white

No. Those towns are boring and there's no place to meet women. I live in one of those towns.
>>
>>35856094
Elementary school

There's no way that's an original comment
>>
>>35856197
>>35856278
You guys are idiots. Live in TN, fairly small city. Conservative southern girls have crazy standards and still crave chadcock. It's the same everywhere.
>>
>>35856346
>Conservative southern girls have crazy standards and still crave chadcock

it's true if you are in high school or college. but under 18 isn't allowed on 4chan, so i was answering for adult women.
>>
>>35856320
you meet them working low wage jobs. that's how i met most girls when i lived in the south.
>>
>>35856197
>New England
lol no. they're all either poor trashy stacies or rich bitch stacies
>>
>>35856094
the correct answer is church/whatever mormons go to, but you probably don't want to put up with that.
>>
>>35856492
New England is a tough nut to crack for an outsider. The 3000 people in the little towns their have all known each other since they were 3 and will all die in that same little town.

You can live there 20 years and still be an oursider and the "new guy"
>>
>>35856197
>Midwest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nah
>>
>>35856523
the cities here are all shit, even worse than the small towns, at least the small towns are cozy.
>>
>>35856346
Well, community college worked for me. Met my virgin wife there. She had just started rebelling against her religious upbringing at the time we met. Before I met her, I had gone out with a couple of other very shy former home schoolers as well. It seemed like there was an average of one or two in each class I took.
>>
>>35856571
what are the least shit cities? i remember staying in concord on business and it sucked
>>
File: book.jpg (225KB, 736x1178px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
225KB, 736x1178px
>>35856606
how they fuck did you meet multiple home schoolers? they are such rare flowers
>>
all girls are roasties

unoriginal comment
>>
>>35856452
oh I see good point
>>
>>35856627
Well, in community college here (suburban Portland, OR), they were around. Not a huge number, but like I said, maybe one or two per class. It is pretty common for home schoolers to go to community/junior college because they often don't have a lot of direction in life after high school. On the first day of class, I would always try to identify a painfully shy looking girl and sit near her. It is a lot easier to talk to someone randomly on the first day of class. Sometimes the teacher even forces you to (introduce yourself to your neighbors activities or whatever).
>>
>>35856094
A mental hospital.

Crazy girls are almost always hot and have almost no standarts

But you have to watch out.
Dont get the low tier borderline girls, but also try to not aim too high or you will be stabbed while sleeping.
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 1000x1085px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 1000x1085px
>>35856094
In your dreams and fantasies.
>>
Catholic church (new (meme) Christians don't count)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.