[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://newrepublic.com/article/120 653/nerd-entitlement-let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: R9K.jpg (82KB, 480x631px) Image search: [Google]
R9K.jpg
82KB, 480x631px
https://newrepublic.com/article/120653/nerd-entitlement-lets-men-ignore-racism-and-sexism

You nerds have no idea how hard it is to be a nerdy female :'(((
>>
>>35855726
>literally who shitty non-site writes bs clickbait please love me sjws article
don't clog up this board please
>>
>>35855726
>Chad chaser tears
Reminder that by "nerd" she means "Chad with glasses".
>>
every female nerd I ever knew used social media to set up smash sessions with various good looking dudes

even the quiet ones who just read books. I remember this one girl in particular, she use to tell me about all the gross anal sex she'd have with older guys she met online. literally the biggest whore I have ever met.
>>
What even qualifies as a "nerd thing(s)" nowadays?
Once again a word so diluted it has lost its meaning.
>>
File: 1370869517174.png (359KB, 717x777px) Image search: [Google]
1370869517174.png
359KB, 717x777px
>>35855726
why do you give them clicks you idiots
>>
>>35855814
Watching big bang theory and talking about how you read harry potter 15 years ago.
>>
>>35855726
Why are you freaking out about this? This is a small-time website on the level of a personal blog.

Yes it turns out that the majority of humanity has retarded fucking beliefs. If you wanted to address all of them you would never sleep.

Until a gay article like this is published on a website with more than 35 views for day then who gives a flying shit?
>>
>>35855726

>Big Bang Theory

Probably the worst show on television. A show written by normies about what they think robots are like. I fucking loathe it.
>>
File: whiteman-redeyes-tears.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
whiteman-redeyes-tears.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>35855889
>"lol anon your just like sheldon!!!"
>>
>>35855726
I wouldn't be surprised if OP was part of a team who tries to make such clickbait articles go viral.

>ugh, those virgins on 4chan sure will click on this article en masse just to see if someone would really write this. Let's post it there.
>>
>>35855944

The amount of times I've heard those exact words.........
>>
File: sheldon.jpg (22KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
sheldon.jpg
22KB, 300x415px
>>35855726
>written by laurie
>penny
>penny
>penny
>>
oh man they sure must have it really hard haha
glad im not female!!!
>>
>>35855726
leftyswine, go back to tumblr
>>
>>35855726
i don't get the female nerd hate

i love female nerds
>>
>>35855726
kill yourself, obnoxious faggot
>>
File: 1449955602423.png (257KB, 859x492px) Image search: [Google]
1449955602423.png
257KB, 859x492px
On here the nerds are the bullies. Whenever a girl or woman posts something where it's apparent she's female she always gets ridiculed and harassed. So posting an article like that here is like complaining to the fox that hens keep going missing from the hen house. They don't ignore it because they're entitled, they deny it because they're the perpetrators.
>>
File: pjw_5.png (468KB, 606x678px) Image search: [Google]
pjw_5.png
468KB, 606x678px
>>35855726
>FEMALE NERDS
>NERDS
>FEMALE
>FEMALE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
>tfw no nerdy robot bf
>>
>>35855726
>By Laurie "Penny Red" Penny

What the fuck are you expecting. She (an upper class millennial) once acussed David Starkey (a lower class gayfag who grew up in a time when being gay was a criminal offense) of being privileged. When he then attacked her, she tried playing the victim card, but the audience didn't buy it. It's pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
>>
>>35855726
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO DEAL WITH BEING A NERD GRIL
CHAD'S DICK IS 1% HARDER FOR ME TO OBTAIN :((((((
>>
>>35855726
disgusting thread, u must delet this garbage.
>>
>>35855726
>originally 2014
y'all posting in a b8 thread
>>
>>35855726

All these victim articles are pathetic, how long will this shit go on?

We truly live in a time where the only way to be a hero is to become a victim
>>
That feel when you will never meet and befriend a lonely nerdy girl on campus and together slowly grow comfortable interacting with other human beings through eachother.

You will never hold her tightly to your chest, her hair in your face and scent filling your nostrils as you explore each other's bodies and figure out what's it's all for.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.