[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have plants in your lair? If so, what kinds and how many?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Do you have plants in your lair? If so, what kinds and how many? Also, general thread for 2D girls with plants and plants without 2D girls. Fungi are also welcome
>>
fuck, reading this reminded me how nice it would be to have a plant in my room. what are some species that are good to keep indoors?
>>
I'm gonna be growing some rainbow chilli that I ordered from China, looking forward to giving the entire family cancer

also fuck fungi
>>
>>35855302
I have two monstera deliciosa's and I love them.
They keep giving birth to new leafs
>>
File: monstera.jpg (59KB, 519x577px)
monstera.jpg
59KB, 519x577px
>>35855486
Here is an example of how they look when they're big. So beautiful
>>
I don't get much sunlight in my room which would probably not be a very happy time for a plant

sometimes I've thought about getting something cute like a little cactus though, do they need light?
>>
>>35855302
I think I have some mold in my bathroom

Yuuka is a nice lady I want to have ncie plants like her
>>
>>35855358
Sunflowers work surprisingly well, if you have a sunny room. My personal favourite are passionflowers, though. They have really pretty flower and they grow so rapidly that you can watch them grow. Some of them also bear edible fruits, if you take good care of her. You can grow really a lot of plants in your room, if you manage to meet their light and temperature requirements. Growing herbs is also nice and easy. They can be used for cooking delicious things.
>>
File: 1487182024181.jpg (188KB, 500x627px)
1487182024181.jpg
188KB, 500x627px
>>35855302
>2D girls with plants
Really need more of these.

Thinking of starting a garden in Texas. What do you guys recommend, besides sunflowers?
>>
>>35855574
You should abandon your mold and get a fungal friend that less harmful to your health. Maybe shiitake or champignons? They are really tasty in soups!
>>
>>35855588
thanks for info, ill remember passion flowers, they look nice. herbs seems like a good idea since i cook a lot. should i be putting things right next to the window? i might have to rearrange my room if thats the case
>>
File: 1490501008486.jpg (27KB, 515x600px)
1490501008486.jpg
27KB, 515x600px
>>35855677
Unless I can grow a gf I don't want you postin' round these parts again stranger.
>>
>>35855677
do edible fungi smell much if you grow them indoors? that dank smell a lot of fungi have is pretty off putting
>>
File: 1464685167651.jpg (104KB, 1123x947px)
1464685167651.jpg
104KB, 1123x947px
>>35855642
More flower and vegetables, but mostly vegetables. Strive for full vegetable autarky from your own garden. Set up a beehive as well, because honey is really tasty.
>>
>>35855703
You could grow a female kiwi plant and make it your gf, dude.
>>
>>35855551
Epipremnum pinnatum doesn't need much light and it is has air cleaning properties, which why NASA used it to find out if you can clean the air in spaceships with plants. It's the perfect addition to your smelly cave!
The monstera poster above you also posted a plant with a vampiric love for sunlight.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.