[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop jerking off from boredom? I've jerked off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I stop jerking off from boredom?

I've jerked off (and came) 4 times within the last hour. I think one night I came 8 times within 2 hours.

I'm not even horny, but it's been like this for the last 7 years of my life. I jerk off at least 3-4 times a day.
>>
>>35854648
chastity, lock it
>>
>>35854648
What happens if you don't jerk for one day? Your benus needs a break.
>>
>>35854648
>I think one night I came 8 times within 2 hours.
is it even humanly possible?
>>
>>35854686
i went on a 4 day trip a few weeks ago, and couldn't jerk off. I was kind of irritated easily, but I think it's because my friend has no common sense and is a little slow.

When I got home and finally jerked off I never thought jerking off could feel that good.
>>
Pics of obviously sanded down penis or gtfo
>>
File: 1490054732392.jpg (1MB, 1416x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1490054732392.jpg
1MB, 1416x1003px
The horrible realization that I'll never have sex with anybody who satisfies me killed my fap drive.

Kemono Friends truly killed my boner because it gave me aspirations that even my dick knows are impossible.

>tfw no Serval gf
>>
>>35854704

I had a girl cum 15 times over a 6 hour fuckfest.

she couldn't walk afterwards and never spoke to me again.
>>
>>35854708
You need girl to make you cum. It's better than doing it alone. This what you should put your energy into.
>>
>>35854785

>you need a girl to make you cum
It's not that easy finding a girl that will make me cum. It's not that easy finding a girl.

All the girls that around me a batshit crazy.
>>
>>35854870
>bat shit crazy
Maybe they are but does that mean you can't fuck one of them? Crazy girls need love, too.
>>
distract yourself

eighty days of nofap reporting in, it gets easier after awhile anon
>>
>>35854927

>crazy girl #1
Never liked her more than a friend, went around shcool telling everyone she was pregnant with my child even though I stopped talking to her for 3 years

>crazy girl #2
was bi-polar, cheated on me with my best friend in my own house behind my back

>crazy girl #3
kept telling me she was a lesbian and didn't like me but kept on fucking me and hanging out with me 24/7

>crazy girl #4
got way too drunk, started making out with and punched me in the face after i pushed her off 5 times. the next morning she tries filing a false rape claim even though i initiated everything

And these girls seemed normal at first too, until shit hit the fan

don't deal with crazy girls.
>>
>>35854990
Come on it's 2017. A guy who jerks off 4 times a day can give girls 3 & 4 a second chance.
>>
>>35854648
I love thick Ran!
>>
i wank because the normies ruined everything and the internet is so bland nowadays.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.