[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw you're in the healthiest relationship you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1490564166947.jpg (136KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490564166947.jpg
136KB, 790x843px
> tfw you're in the healthiest relationship you've ever been despite he's a directionless autistic loser
I didn't think nice robots actually existed, you're all usually shit people. Now, how can I push him to be the man I know he can be?
>>
>>35854096

Once a robot always a robot my dude
>>
Shoot him in the head, end his suffering.
>>
what kind of man do you envision?
>>
From what I experienfed from /steamfeels/, all robots really are assholes. No wonder none of you cant get a gf.
>>
Just build up his confidence. Being in a healthy relationship is a great start for him.

I don't know what he personally wants or fears so I can't help you with the given information.
>>
>>35854096
put him in a chastity cage and only give him sex and cuddles if he is a good boy
every robot secretly wants to get good boy points so every good thing he gets is at the expense of another good thing which makes the good things even better
>>
>>35854096
Have you considered that many of us don't crave greatness or have a lot of ambition? You probably find him boring on the outside, but inside he has his own wants and needs that may not be society's cookie cutter definition of success. If you're talking about basic self care and hygiene and whatnot, yeah there's a problem, but what you're describing might just be his personality.
>>
>>35854120
I want him to move out of his parent house, learn basic chores, and learn how to pay bills. He says he can in theory, but that's literally retarded. I also want to expand his world view, he's always complaining about sheeple but he doesn't actually read and just takes opinions from YouTubers he thinks are smart.

>>35854214
I don't need him to be great, I need him to be able to take care of himself if no one's around to do anything for him.
>>
>>35854096
Get fucked op, kys
>>
>>35854327
Where the hell did you meet this guy? did you break into his house or something?

And yeah he could use some work, but if he can function by himself and that's good enough for you then go for it. Go on a couple of dates I guess.
>>
>>35854096
>> tfw you're in the healthiest relationship you've ever been despite he's a directionless autistic loser
>I'm used to being pumped and dumped by Chad but now I'm ready to settle down now. How do I make my new wallet a good beta provider?
>>
>>35854417
Hah, no. He's the brother of my cousin's boyfriend. He was autismo on our first date, but I decided not to run and he's been pretty sweet. Intially, he didn't really understand that he can't do his exact robot routine (play vidya, be distant, pretend to be idubbz) and get sex on top of that. He's definitely way more considerate of my feelings which makes me considerate of his feelings. I'd say our relationship is pretty good, though.
>>
>>35854327
In that case I agree with you. Even as a lonely robot I can still cook, do my laundry, and do dishes. That's basic shit that even a depressed autist can handle.
>>
>>35854561
Eh, good for you. Gives me a bit of hope knowing autism like that doesn't send every girl running for the hills.

Sounds solid, he's a real jackass if he messes this up. I would be doing everything I could to keep the relationship solid. Yeah just keep with him and see if like in a couple of months you notice a nice change or whatever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.