[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see really hot girl in cafe >want to approach her >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1455360075017.jpg (176KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455360075017.jpg
176KB, 682x1024px
>see really hot girl in cafe
>want to approach her
>she stands up
>tiny as fuck

Every fucking time

:/
>>
wwyd if she wasnt tiny? kek
>>
>>35854174
You misunderstand. OP is the tiny one.
>>
>>35854007
>this is a bad thing
I want to fuck a tiny girl so bad
I want her to fall asleep on me when we cuddle like pic related
>>
>>35854224
i'm the exact opposite, i want a tall girl, i want my children to live the life i never had
>>
File: No exceptions.jpg (87KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
No exceptions.jpg
87KB, 432x768px
>>35854245

Women are the choosers. So tall AND short women pick tall men to have tall kids.
>>
File: young women.jpg (111KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
young women.jpg
111KB, 640x1136px
>>35854262

I got a tn of these, tell me if you want more.
>>
>>35854007
tiny girls are the best dude. They're cute and feminine. You might be gay if you don't like them.
>>
The perfect height for women is from 5'6 to 5'1 downwards

You're retarded
>>
>>35854270
please, these are great
>>
>>35854262
>Women are the choosers.

Lel. Not at all. This is what bitter kissless virgins tell themselves, but it's not true. The choosers are the top % of the population. The top males can pick any girl they want. They won't even look at a girl who doesn't meet their standards.

That dumb cunt isn't going to get anything but a pump and dump from an ugly manlet NEET.
>>
>>35854224
It's not as great as you may think. My wife is 4-10 and sex isn't that great with her. I'm average size and bottom out in her a lot, especially trying doggie. Her mouth is smaller and she has a hard time giving me a blow job. She's really try and I appreciate that but sex was so much better with bigger girls.
>>
>am 6'3
>gf is qt thicc 4'9
It's nice man, cuddling is the best. Only complaint I got is kissing standing up.
>>
>>35854424
>thicc

I'm sure your 4'9 square fridge of an ugly dwarf is the epitome of thickness. Mental illness is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>35854275
they have bad genes

>>35854377
If an average girl rejects an average dude, that's also part of the choosing process. And surely more girls reject guys than the other way around
>>
>>35854007
Meanwhile I'm a manlet and neither short or tall girls want me.

Stop complaining.
>>
>see tiny girl
>want to protect her
>>
>>35854560
More girls reject guys because more guys ask girls out.
>>
>>35854586
Figure out why girls don't want you and work on fixing it. Because you're on /r9k/ I'll make a wild guess and say you're an autistic sperglord.
>>
>>35854332

k

>>35854377

Fuck of fatty. Just loose weight and Chad is yours.
>>
>>35854262
That pic always upsets me. As a single mothers you are in no position to make such (high) demands.
>>
>>35854626
Why so triggered? You simply don't want to face the truth. That you are a bottom tier male that can't even get the worst kind of girl.
>>
>>35854609
That's not a counter-argument.

The girls are the ones who say yes or no.
>>
>>35854655
Wait, a guy can't say no? The horror! So a guy can't reject that landwhale with mental issues.
>>
>see really hot girl in cafe
>immediately feel inadequate
>day ruined
>>
>>35854660
Why do you react this way?
You understand the statement I make.
Men try to get with a number of girls and the women are the ones who accept the proposals or reject it.
>>
>>35854520
Wew lad I don't know if you're jealous or something but fuck. She's got an hourglass figure and T H I C C ass, I'm a happy camper.
>>
>>35854721
I don't understand the statement you are trying to make. For a guy and a girl to enter a relationship or just fuck, both have to agree. A girl doesn't get more opinion or choice in that than the guy. The number of available guys and girls are roughly equal.
>>
File: push2_m.jpg (98KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
push2_m.jpg
98KB, 414x600px
>>35854799

Imagine 10 girls, 10 guys.
Each guy would be willing to fuck about 8 of the girls.
Some girls may hit on the hot dudes, but mostly, all of the guys will approach a few girls (say each approaches four girls, making for 40 male approaches) and the girls get to say yes or no.
The choosing is done by the girls.

Nature:
Women are the reproductive bottleneck. if 8 of the women die, you can only have 2 babies next year. If 8 of the men die, the two remaining ones can still impregnate the 10 women and make 10 babies. The number of babies is proportional to the number of women, but one male can impregnate all females. With some species, only 1/6 or so of the males spread their genes (and all women always spread their genes).
All men try to fuck (almost) all females. The females choose the winner types / best genes.

So every woman knows there is at least a few men (even if low status) who would like to put their penises inside them. But there are lots of men who no women finds attractive.
>>
>>35854270
>mfw can be 4 foot tall and satisfy this girl in a few years
>>
>>35855178
Do you even into grade school math? Guy wants sex with a girl, approaches her, gets accepted or rejected. Moves on. End result, has sex with all the girls he wants who also want him.

Every single encounter requires a yes from both. Except if a guy wants to rape.
>>
>>35854384
I'm 6'5 so I don't really need a 4'10 girl. My current waifu is 5'5 so that is perfect for me
>>
>>35855320
Maybe our communication problem is in the definition of choosing. What I mean, in any case, is that the girls are the one making the decision. Overall, they are the one regulating who mates.

Imagine an ugly guy who approaches a lot and always get rejected.
Sure, he "chooses" to approach, because he's interested in many.
And then the girls (who rejected) did the actual choosing.
In that way, it's more often the women who choose partners (decides who mates), it's not the males.

Other example: A relatively tiny fraction of men on tinder get all the matches.
A typical man who swipes right on 200 girls a day will have 3-10 matches maybe.
Men will sit on the toilet and swipe right to anyone, because reading the profile is a waste of time if you'll end up with 5 matches at the end of the day.
A women won't usually swipe 200 men, because she matches with every other guy. She does the choosing who gets to match.
>>
>>35855624
You still don't understand. Men and women both have tastes and will fuck one person and not the other. There is no reason to believe women would only fuck a small percentage of men.

Fact is, girls will fuck any average guy. Only raging sperglords like you get rejected.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (791KB, 1050x1077px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
791KB, 1050x1077px
>>35854270
This makes me so
> maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
it can't be reeeeeeeeaal!
>>
>>35854625
>Fix your genes so that you'r not unattractive anymore

Jesus christ.
>>
>>35855863
>muh genetics

Instead of making dumb excuses, why not do something? What genetic defect do you have that makes it impossible to ever get laid? Are you impotent? Terminally ill?
>>
>>35855685
I don't think you'll find many here who share your opinion, but okay.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.