[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is to all the virgins here. I'm gonna be 100% honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: chad3.jpg (48KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
chad3.jpg
48KB, 495x660px
This is to all the virgins here.

I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're all a bunch of creeps. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have. I'd tell you just be more confident but how can you be confident when you're fucking ugly.
>>
File: 20170319_213451.png (300KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
20170319_213451.png
300KB, 500x497px
>>35853871
>repressed cereal killer

All I got out of this
>>
File: 1452991492096.png (47KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1452991492096.png
47KB, 626x626px
bait level: 2/10
>>
"you make women feel uncomfortable"

Fucking everything makes women uncomfortable, better it be my cummie shoe than Jerome sitting next to her on a bus you know
>>
>if you're a virgin you're probably a rapist

retard
>>
>>35853871
>the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault.

>It's called genetics which you don't have.

really activated my almonds
>>
>>35853871
>I'm over 20 years old and never had a gf
>I'm not a virgin

What does that also make me a creep?
>>
>>35853967
Does that also make me a creep?* oops

oreg
>>
File: 09734959.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
09734959.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>35853871
OP is being a pathetic faggot again. Laughable.
>>
File: 20170323_190140(1).jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_190140(1).jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Tbh this copy pasta use to piss me off, now it just makes me chuckle. Look at my birds op
>>
>>35853871
top fucking kek this bait is stupid

Real alphas just do what they want and don't take people's shit, they don't go out of their way to give other people shit. Seems to me OP is just one of the losers he despises having a chad fantasy.

I'm a real alpha male and If you want me to get off your board, take it up with the Care Bears.
>>
>>35853871
I love the smell of fresh pasta in the morning. Oregin
>>
>>35853871
Consider the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFlVrojBWLc
>>
Don't listen to OP. While there are lots of losers and creeps on this board, most of us just have personalities that don't match up with women or society very well. Don't shit on everyone else because dealing with women comes naturally to you.
>>
>>35853902
Is that a Protomen reference friendo?
>>
File: this is bait folks.png (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait folks.png
6KB, 259x194px
how do people fall for this in the current year which we are currently in currently?
>>
>>35853871
the fallacy here is trying to convey that i don't think that. i'm not blaming women because they don't chose me in the same way i don't blame them for being inferior, it's just nature that is unfair and that is what i really hate.
>>
Holy shit this post reeks of insecurity
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.