[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if I just decided I don't care anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1858.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1858.png
13KB, 640x712px
What would happen if I just decided I don't care anymore and lay in my bed forever? Obviously if I stopped paying rent they'd evict me but if I refuse to get up then they'd have to carry me out. I'd just lay in the street then. The weather is comfortable enough to do that now. If they arrest me I'll just lay down on my jail cell bed. And since I don't care if I live or die I wouldn't worry about food. Seems like a foolproof plan.
>>
You will care about food once you're hungry. It's biology mang
>>
>>35853784
Our society uses guilt and shame as the stick and fame and fortune as the carrot. If you don't give a fuck about the stick and you don't give about the carrot, there's nothing they can do. They'd probably force feed you in jail so you wouldn't even have to worry about starving to death.
>>
>>35853856
This.

I fantasise about suicide most days, yet when the extreme hunger kicks in after staying in bed for too many hours, it's too much to take that I can't even sleep through it.

You might want to die, but you're still a prisoner to your body's needs. Nihilism is by no means a blanket of security; things can get much, much worse than that where you'll be begging for death.
>>
There is no free will. We are machines.

Eventually, chemicals in your brain will be produced and released onto your motor circuits, and this will compel your body to move.
>>
>>35853953
you just put my whole world view into a couple of sentences

congrats anon
>>
>>35853784

I do this naturally tbqh and it works great since my parents pay for everything, I am literally in bed right now
>>
>>35853784
The piece of garbage philosophy. I like it.
>>
>>35853987
Thank you, I think about this stuff a lot because I suffer not only mentally but physically, every day, to the point where I sometimes literally laugh like a maniac at how I'm powerless against it all.
>>
>>35853784
You're basically just saying, "I prefer not to."
>>
>>35853953
If you can televise it and make it go viral (resisting evul consumerism) people might come and feed you on the street
>>
>>35853784
As others have said, you'll care about food anon.

If you want to die it would be easier(and quicker) to just kill yourself using a more direct method.
>>
>>35853784
It actually works.

Read Bartleby the scrivener by Herman Melville
>>
File: 1490419666410.gif (2MB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1490419666410.gif
2MB, 500x513px
>>35855305
>tfw killed a thread again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.