[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mommy breastfed me until I was like 5 and I think it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1489561498280.jpg (21KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1489561498280.jpg
21KB, 500x425px
My mommy breastfed me until I was like 5 and I think it really messed me up
>>
>>35853325
How exactly? Breastfeeding for longer is health wise more beneficial
>>
I wasn't breastfed at all, you're lucky.
>>
>>35853355
same here, my mother said i didn't like the milk or something. she even said i tried to bite her nipple.
>>
>>35853349
I think it's at least part of the reason all I do now is play video games and watch cartoons/anime and think about being a little boy again. I think about 2D girls being my new mommies and snuggling me and letting me suckle and telling me how cute I am and how much they love me and that everything's gonna be okay.

>>35853355
I'm really sorry, anon.
>>
File: 1484920507792.jpg (27KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484920507792.jpg
27KB, 480x640px
My mother tried to breastfed me but she said I hated it and started crying whenever she tried to. I've hated her since I was a baby.
>>
>>35853325
My mother did also, I remember actually asking for it as a 5 year old and getting it.
I cringe so hard thinking about that memory.
I think my mother did it because I refused to eat a lot of food/may have been undernourished from it.
>>
>>35853419
this has to be bait, right?

THIS IS BAIT, RIGHT?
>>
>>35854465
What do you mean? No, it's not. That's what I do.
>>
>>35853325
Considering you still refer to your mother as mommy when you aren't directly speaking to her makes me believe you.
>>
>>35854775
Sometimes I say it to her directly jokingly but kind of not jokingly also
>>
>>35854775
>when you aren't directly speaking to her
What the hell, do people really do this? That's creepy. I just call her by her name.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.