[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're always looked down on when you try and be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1fdzgm.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1fdzgm.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>tfw you're always looked down on when you try and be nice to everyone you meet

wtf is wrong with me, i try and be nice to people I meet but they always treat me like im below them

why live
>>
>>35853229
Treat them like crap instead.
>>
>>35853248
i might as well, i've never had any friends from being nice to people
>>
>>35853229
Could it be you confuse sucking up with being nice?

People treat you better when you're legit nice and not
>>
>>35853295
I dont think I ever suck up to people, I've never been told I'm a suck up or anything. Everyone just seems to think I'm inferior
>>
>>35853310
Are you?
Does it have to do with your niceness? I'm not sure what you consider "being nice" but would an alpha doing the same thing be considered below them?
>>
>>35853229
whenever I get treated like I'm above people, like someone who knows what they're doing, I always feel wrong

like i've never ever thought i know what I'm doing
>>
>>35853329
I mean I never agree with someone if i dont agree with them just to get favour, i always express my opinion and i dont do things with others just to fit in.
>>
>>35853343
What I'm getting at is where do you see the connection of people treating you inferior and you being nice?

I think they are unrelated things and if you conflate them you won't find the correct solution to your problem
>>
>>35853229
maybe they can see you have no self respect. youre being nice out of weakness, without any integrity. gotta respect yourself before you can really respect anyone else, otherwise it comes off weak. same with loyalty, gotta be loyal to yourself, before being loyal to anyone else, otherwise the loyalty you show others comes off as weak.
>>
File: mononoke.png (311KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
mononoke.png
311KB, 514x536px
>>35853377
this
this is
orgenaoooo
>>
>>35853229
It doesn't matter how nice you are. Everyone can tell how weak you are.
>>
>>35853229
OP you're a cool dude, people are just faggots
>>
>>35853229
Because you are. Know your place.
>>
>>35853229
You are playing defense when you should be playing a little offense, know what i mean?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.