[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea what my generation is supposed to be, I was born

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1487565775351.png (89KB, 630x686px) Image search: [Google]
1487565775351.png
89KB, 630x686px
I have no idea what my generation is supposed to be, I was born in 95 and I feel too old for the newest generation and too young for the last one, anyone else from 95 can relate?
>>
I'm a 95er too, but I'm not too worried. there's the potential for excellence in every life. remember that.
>>
>>35852943
Born in 98 and feel the same way desu
Feelsbad that I'm one of the last people born before modern technology was prolific
everyone looked at me like I was retarded a few days ago when I mentioned using a phonebook and map instead of gps when travelling
Shit like that just kind of irks me, when younger people are so reliant on something that is so easy to break/make unusable and when that happens, they have no skills to use anything else
>>
>>35852943
>I have no idea what my generation is supposed to be

Save Western civilisation.
>>
>>35852943
I hate being born in 93. I'm in the same generation has people in the 40s but apparently have nothing in common with the Gen Z types I went to school with or hung out with at college. Now I just want to get a good job and finish up
>>
i'm already out of touch with high school age kids, and i'm 20 (born 96 - august birthday)
>>
>>35853283
Same, 21
>>
>>35852943
>kids complaining about kiddy shit.
Take my advise lads, from an older sperg
Get
The
Fuck
Off
4chinz

No seriously, get off. As you age and stay on this site longer and longer , you'll start to notice that you cannot relate to anyone your age, and you humour / jokes will warp and take on a more ironic and depressing tone.
If I could reverse back time, and go back to when I found out about 4chan, I would in a heartbeat.
You faggots are too young to be complaint about the shite that you are.
Do you honestly believe that it gets any easier the older you get?
>>
94 baby here.

I honestly feel like we made it.

Imagine being born in 2017.

They will be the cyborgs.
>>
You 90s born queers are a fucking disgrace. You don't have any place.
>>
>>35852943
same
t. 96
original123
>>
>>35853489
At least they have easier time having sex
>>
>>35852943
i'm from 95 as well, but i never understood any generation. i don't understand the generation before mine, mine and the one after mine.
>>
File: back.jpg (61KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
61KB, 640x427px
I'm born in 86 but I don't feel as bad as some people here born 96 describe it. Maybe I'm just too far away from the actual kids to see what I can't relate to.

In any case, I never really got laid when in my early twenties and now with Tinder I catch up fucking 20 year girls with 30. Everything turned out better than expected.

I also work in algorithm design, so my view on those things isn't just grimdark - while stuff like automatic code generation can take away even software jobs, I (and you) were born just in time to bring about this "end".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.