[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met an 18-3yo on omegle >she tell me she's in love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (135KB, 606x757px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
135KB, 606x757px
>met an 18-3yo on omegle
>she tell me she's in love with me the first night
>parents won't let her use social media so we chat over e-mail
>she's super lewd but says she's never done this before
>she's KV

what do i do

think it's worth it to spend 500+ to fly out there and lose my virginity to her
>>
>>35852679
Catfished
>>
shes fake bro
catfished
>>
>>35852679
That's probably a guy. Though if you have any proof they aren't, it's probably a catfish or a sting
>>
It's a trap and you're dense to think otherwise.
>>
>>35852679
>Jack Jackson.
Are you sure you aren't catfishing her?
>>
File: 16540170031047.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
16540170031047.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>35852697
>>35852694
>>35852699
>>35852703
It's some pretty advanced catfish if that's the case

We've skyped twice now, I've seen her move and talk independently enough to know she's a real person

If she's Handsen then it doesn't make sense that she'd strip for me

>>35852736
i'll never tell
>>
>>35852679
If it's not a guy, she's definitely mentally ill. Then again, so are you, so do what you like man.
>>
>>35852754
Well good on you if it's real. But it would definitely be a mistake to pay shittons to meet them when it's a LDR, they always fail especially because she's young and probably fucked in the head somehow for doing this.
>>
>>35852762
>she's definitely mentally ill

oh no doubt

but if she's really a KV then she has potential
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>35852754
She's telling you she's underaged dude. She wants you to fly across the country to visit. She's got a typical "haha my parents are so strict i can't even haaaavveee bfs or facebook that's why I want you to fly 2000 fuckin miles and come to my strict parents' house and give me a hot dicking."

It's a 21 year old police officer who looks young.
>>
>>35852775
>shittons
Hah lol poorfags

Go for it OP. I mean 15 IS legal where I live anyway...
>>
>>35852789
again, she striped for me and i recorded it

This is not something an officer would do
>>
>>35852802
post the video anon
>>
>>35852802
Yeah, and an officer wouldn't sell you drugs only to arrest you once you turn the corner, or pretend to be a prostitute and arrest you only after you've paid and gotten naked in the hotel.

Cops can and do do this. If you're in a country where this is legal, feel free to take the risk. But if you're in America, once you cross state borders, age of consent is 18, even if the state she's in is lower.

Why would any girl who "can't have social media" be able to strip for you and chat with you all the time? All teens just make a secret account behind their parents' backs and don't tell them. There's a reason she doesn't have one.
>>
>>35852823
Nah

I wait a couple months for cooldown before i post wins
>>
Its probably not a cop but she probably is underage.

I've met 15 year olds online that lie about being older
>>
>>35852848
>all the time
I didn't say that

We only did it twice, and last time her mom caught her

Haven't heard from her since
>>
>>35852848
Also, why wouldn't she have social media like snapchat or kik? It's all one-on-one, there's no reason she couldn't if she were a cop
>>
File: 1456607804719.jpg (222KB, 1434x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1456607804719.jpg
222KB, 1434x1464px
>>35852848

>But if you're in America, once you cross state borders, age of consent is 18, even if the state she's in is lower.

Is this true? I'd like to know more about that. For purely scientific research purposes.
>>
>>35852908
Federal law trumps state laws. Federal law says you can't sex another person if one of you is over the age of 18 and the other under the age of 18. Even if AoC is 17 or 16 in the state, all they have to do is getting a hearing on a federal level and you're fucked.
>>
>>35852948
This. Once you cross state borders, it becomes a federal issue. Same applies to weed. It's legal in Oregon and Washington, and you're safe if you stay within borders. But the feds can and will fuck with you if you cross the border with some in your car.
>>
>>35852679
You have three options anon
>Be underageb& yourself
>Fly out there but say it's just to see her and you can't do anything sexual even though she knows you love her. Whether that's the truth depends on how much like a sting it feels when you get there.
>Live in a state with civilised AoC laws and wait <1 year. Can't guarantee she'll wait for you but she might (my first gf did) and that chance is worth it.
>>
>>35853253
Actually, I probs should have checked wikipedia before talking out my ass
>{Chapter 117, 18 U.S.C. 2423(b)} forbids traveling in interstate or foreign commerce to engage in "illicit sexual conduct" with a minor; this is considered one form of sexual tourism. 2423(f) refers to Chapter 109A as its bright line for defining "illicit sexual conduct" as far as non-commercial sexual activity is concerned. For the purposes of age of consent, the only provision applicable is {Chapter 109A, 18 U.S.C. 2243(a)}. 2243(a) refers to situations where such younger person is under the age of 16 years, has attained 12 years of age, and the older person is more than 4 years older than the 12-to-15-year-old (persons under 12 are handled under 18 U.S.C. 2241(c) under aggravated sexual abuse). So, the age is 12 years if one is within 4 years of the 12-to-15-year-old's age, 16 under all other circumstances. This most likely reflects Congressional intent not to unduly interfere with a state's age-of-consent law, which would have been the case if the age was set to 18 under all circumstances. This law is also extraterritorial in nature to U.S. Citizens and Residents who travel outside of the United States.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.