[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people just spontaneously smile like that? I wish i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 600_345980172.jpg (33KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
600_345980172.jpg
33KB, 599x337px
How can people just spontaneously smile like that?

I wish i was able to do that.

If you can smile and laugh spontaneously, people will like you. You can say anything you want and if you laugh afterwards people will take it much better.

I just can't. When i try, it sounds fake. Eh heh eheh.

How do they do it? Do they think of little puppies wearing sombreros? I would love to know.
>>
meaning it helps. when I feel like shit it always shows, but the opposite is also true.
>>
>>35852531
They think of how sad and lonely people like you and me are, anon, that's what helps them laugh on command.
>>
>>35852531
>How can people just spontaneously smile like that?
They are actors, doh
>>
I saw a woman the other day on the train, she was smiling at nothing. It sounds like it should be cute, but it was honestly creepy.
>>
I think those are the people who genuinely enjoy socialization.
I can't smile spontaneously like that because being around people is hell for me.
>>
I have really bad teeth so this is something I'd never do. Best you'll get from me is a slight grin.
>>
>>35852642
me too anon, i fucked my front teeth up several years ago and my life has gone to shit because of it. nervous to get them fixed now.
>>
>>35852555
>They think of how sad and lonely people like you and me are, anon, that's what helps them laugh on command.
trips confirm
>>
REAL ADVICE

I went to theater school for a bit. Everyone was a turbo normie all gossip no lasting friendships etc. I did pick up some social techniques and acting shit to do in everyday life.

For a better smile and laugh you have to find out what your authentic smile and laugh look and sound like. Then in the mirror, try to replicate them. You have to practice about 20 minutes once or twice and you'll be able to do it forever.
>>
>trying to take family photo at mum's birthday
>dad yells at me because I "won't stop looking miserable"
>I was smiling
>>
I feel like i can smile really easy when im chewing gum. I even manage to smile at strangers like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.