[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You can't be jobless forever anon!" >Implying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 213x237px
>"You can't be jobless forever anon!"
>Implying I'll even be alive by the time I reach 30

Jokes on you society, I'm gonna parasite as hard as I can, and then end my life at my biological peak.
>>
>>35852110
>"you can't be jobless forever anon!"

Yes I can wagie, until the day I die.

Iktf OP.
>>
Good on you, OP.

t. Part-time wagie
>>
Yeah, right. I thought like that when I was 18 too. Once you get to your late 20s you'll realize how full of shit you were.

Enjoy those 20s, because it doesn't get better from there.
>>
>>35852198
I'm 26 and haven't worked a day in my life.
>>
File: 1461795906099.gif (909KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1461795906099.gif
909KB, 245x285px
>>35852110
Jokes on you, you won't do it
>>
>>35852234
And youvare here so I'll go ahead and guess that your life is shit.
>>
>>35852237
Not to sure about that. I'm currently 22 and I've already attempted more times than I can count. Many of which have left me in the hospital, and then the psych ward after. While it's true that I'm not in a rush, I'm sure I'll get it right one of these days.

>>35852234
Yea, working was one of the things that helped me come to this conclusion. If I have to wageslave to live, I'd rather not live at all.
>>
>>35852311
>and I've already attempted more times than I can count

either woman or gay
>>
File: 1478016945888.png (10KB, 474x380px) Image search: [Google]
1478016945888.png
10KB, 474x380px
Why can't I go out and look for a job, lads? What's stopping me?
>>
>>35852311
>attempted more times than you can count

Then you didnt want to die faggot, do you have any idea how easy it is to tie a noose?
>>
>>35852294
And? My life might be shit but it'd be a whole lot worse if I had to have strict wake up times and slave myself for shit pay. That would just be torture. My life is bad but it could be much worse with the addition of being a wageslave.
>>
>>35852311
>attempted more times than I can count
>many of which have left me in the hospital
Did you try to overdose on paracetamol, anon?
>>
>baby your son until he's 25 and then throw him to the wolves

Fuck you mom I'm staying NEET.
>>
>>35852110
>end my life at my biological peak.
Gonna be more like a molehill than a mountain.
>>
>>35852198

This is 100% factual. Don't fall for your own memes. You'll live on the edge of going through with it, always coming up with a "well I want to wait for X game or Y show" excuse not to, and then one day you'll wake up and not really care enough to go through with it. Eventually, after procrastinating even your own suicide for so long, you'll just decide to move forward one day.

Speaking from experience. When I was a teenager, I knew I was going to check out at 18. Then I knew I was gonna check out at 20. Then 21. And 22. and so on and so forth. gonna be 29 and finally getting my first job this year.
>>
>>35852110
>tfw you've been on welfare for years and never even attended high school because of mental illness
I can't imagine ever getting a job
>>
>>35852110
I used to tell myself this. Then I was a wizard at 30 and had to spend years unfucking myself and learning how to do things I should have learned in my 20's
>>
>>35853010
I'm nearly 22 and I've tried uni and work and failed miserably due to psychological issues. Is this life a dying meme or is it worth it? I was gunna apply this year.
>>
keep on fightin' the good fight anon
>>
>don't work for a long period of time: OMG feels so bad and guilty, unemployment bucks are ending soon anyway, must wagecuck
>start wagecucking again at last: OMG when will that fuckind end
Everytime...
>>
>>35852427
Holy shit, are you me? My parents gave me zero guidance on how to be a functioning adult. I guess they expected me to Google it
>>
>someone too cowardly and lazy to get a job is gonna take his own life

the delusion is strong with this one, you're never gonna kill yourself and when you hit a certain age you're have a REALLY bad time
>>
>>35853680
I'm not OP, but not wanting to get a job doesn't necessarily equal cowardice. Rather, the reason I could kill myself dictates my lack of desire to be productive, for me the reward isn't really worth the effort.

However /r9k/ is not one person, and I understand where you're coming from.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.