[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k feel about this anime? Basically it's a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0048.jpg (112KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
112KB, 413x600px
How does /r9k feel about this anime?
Basically it's a robot guy who wants to make the girl who rejected him feel bad and make her feel the same by becoming a chad and make her love him and then dump her.
I think it's pretty accurate of how it would go irl
>>
Needs more Bankai and less Kurosaki-kun D:
>>
And then he ends up with her in the end. Great message
>>
>>35852021
What is it called, anon?
>>
>>35852186
Masamune-kun no Revenge
It's the last time I google it for you.
>>
It was alright. Not exactly a 10/10.
>>
It was just another generic romance, not amazing but not that bad either
>>
>>35852062
Looks like some kyoani shit
>>
What was the name of the normie-simulator anime that aired this same season where everybody fucked like pigs just because?
>>
>>35852021
What are some good romance anime where the main character is an autismo? I need something I can relate too. Bonus points if it's realistic and they don't actually get together in the end.
>>
>>35852809
Kuzu no Honkai
Not original?
>>
>>35853069
You won't find it in anime. How can they shift units if self insert MC-kun doesn't get the puss. The only shows which would do that are incomplete ones. On that note Yahari, ore no seishun rabu come wa machigatteiru fits the bill pretty well, but it will likely end with him getting one of the girls (if the hack author actually goes back to writing it)
>>
>>35852186
>>35852263
Fucking says it in the pic ya goofs. Under the ching chong writing.
>>
File: f014.jpg (132KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f014.jpg
132KB, 680x1000px
>>35852021
i just finished the manga (until they put up a new chapter and i hate manga). read it and come back to me, it will put new perspectives on the characters
>>
>>35853069
Welcome To The NHK

Its about a autismo neetlord and a autismo girl.
>>
>>35853191
The only way Yahari can be redeemed is if it has a loner ending. I doubt it wil happen though, that series got too popular for it's own good. It was fun, though.

>>35853382
I actually watched NHK pretty recently and I loved it, it's exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for and might be one of my favorites now.

It's weird, you'd there would be more shows like this since anime is targeted at otaku losers, but apparently not. Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enoigh.
>>
>>35853191
>You won't find it in anime.
>The only shows which would do that are incomplete ones.
So it is found in anime.

Self-insertion is a meme.

>>35853463
>anime is targeted at otaku losers
This is also a meme.
>>
>>35853069
Kimi ni todoke is about a real life fembot that makes it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.