[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>docter gives me prescription for "Efudex" to remove

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Ch9p_elVAAA4rAD.jpg (33KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
Ch9p_elVAAA4rAD.jpg
33KB, 600x388px
>docter gives me prescription for "Efudex" to remove pre-cancerous skin lesion
>after using it skin is smooth like a baby instead of sun ravaged
>still have a big tube of the cream left unused
>decide to use it on the bottom side of my penis to remove these weird bumps
>skin becomes red and enflamed (this is usual for efudix so I am not worried)
>becomes somehow gets infected even though my face didn't
>a bit of blood in my pee this morning and it hurts to get an erection
>too scared to go to my doctor and tell her I used my prescription cream on my penis
>can see lots of puss underneath the skin on my shaft that stings to touch
>tfw
>>
It's not like you were going to use your penis anyway.
>>
>>35851814
i do, I have an onahole
>>
>>35851758
Just go to the doctor. A little embarrassment is nothing compared to a broken dick
>>
File: Fine.png (498KB, 313x625px) Image search: [Google]
Fine.png
498KB, 313x625px
>>35851758
>Opening a wound in a dark, damp and humid area
>Not keeping it clean
>WHY I GET INFEKT?

Tell the doctor...Or dont, whatever.
>>
Cut yourself in a less intimate place, rub gross shit in it so it gets infected, then go to the doctor and get antibiotics for that and it should clear up your festering dick as well.
>>
nigger this is fucking easy

just tell them you didn't wash your hands very well right after you applied the efudex cream to wherever it's supposed to be applied. you think some was on your fingers and when you held your dick to pee it might have transferred and caused contact dermatitis, which then became infected

this is the kind of story where the details are not literally impossible and they match in all important ways to what you actually did. the doctor will probably see through this facade and assume you were using it as lube or something, but who cares. you've presented plausible deniability and the doctor will not interrogate your story

real talk here the cream did exactly what it's supposed to, you just picked a part of your body where it's moist and confined and dark and wounds can get infected pretty easy.

but nigger if you're peeing blood then go to the goddamn doctor and get an antibiotic

it probably hurts to get hard because expanding infected skin is not pleasant
>>
Op you really think you're the first person they've seen rub that shit on their dick?
>>
Either go, get your dick fixed, or hold it off until you're hospitalized, getting your dick chopped off

Either way, you're gonna be embarrased. The difference is your dick.
>>
>anon puts literal chemotherapy drugs on his dick

are you going to show us a pic or what?
>>
>>35851758
I'm laughing so hard. I love it when drug fags get rekt for abusing drugs. You deserved this.
>>
Tell the doctor your have a rash on your penis and your testes are emitting weird odor. He'll check out the rash, then sniff your balls. The hilarity of that situation should offset any embarrassment from showing him your dick.
>>
>>35851758
Pics please, I want to getmy nightmare fuel for the day.
>>
File: 1490313338238.jpg (24KB, 460x266px) Image search: [Google]
1490313338238.jpg
24KB, 460x266px
>>35852687
Do you think OP was trying to get high by rubbing chemo drugs on his dick?
>>
>>35851758
FOR THE LOVE OF ANON, SHOW US A PIC, OP.
I love seeing slough/infections. It makes me itchy.
>>
Seek medical attention now.
>>
>>35851758
You put chemo cream on your dick?
You deserve this.
>>
>>35851758
Please for the love of god go to the doctor NOW. If you get antibiotics early enough then all he'll need to do is take a quick glance and write a script. If you wait too long some poor surgeon is going to have to drain the pus and some poor nurse is going to have to dress it. Don't make us go through that.

And if it makes you feel any better, that's nowhere near the worst we get. I've been a nurse for only 13 months and I've already seen
>One patient with recurrent UTIs secondary to using a catheter to force wine into his bladder so he could piss wine into the mouths of his customers
>A 22 year old girl who thought it was a good idea to go to town with a fragile glass bottle then leave the broken shards in there until the infection left black pus dripping down her leg..
>A guy with STI ulcers around his colostomy hole.
>>
>>35852687
You ever gotten a filling?
>>
>>35853430
>has heard all of these of these before
I hope you're larping, because the alternative is that more than one person has made these choices
>>
>>35851758
Say you forgot to wash your hands before touching your dick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.