[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're a virgin and you meet a girl who's into you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

So you're a virgin and you meet a girl who's into you. However:

a) She's mixed race (black and white)
b) She has two kids

It makes no difference to me really, but how would you react in this situation? Don't tell me you'd rather stay a virgin.
>>
>>35851697
Oh yeah, this is a real situation. This girl likes me I think. I'm going to go for it and probably get shot down, but it made me think with all the rage posting here how many robots would genuinely turn down such an opportunity?
>>
File: give_me_validation.jpg (53KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
give_me_validation.jpg
53KB, 800x331px
Come on, I value your opinion, /r9k/.
>>
>>35851697
don't care at all about her race but the kids are a dealbreaker
>>
>>35852701
This, I'm not able to support children yet financially.
>>
File: 1476548322607.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476548322607.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Dude hes most likely INFESTED with STDS.
She only gives you attention because
1. you have a decent job
2. you're a meek polite whyte boi
3. she thinks you'd make a good male role model(you wouldn't)

Don't play their fucking game. the game of getting pregnant by Chad while young and then getting a beta to care for her and her kids. The pussy isn't worth it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.