[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply >go to interview >interview was awesome >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487084319002-int.jpg (51KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1487084319002-int.jpg
51KB, 785x644px
>apply
>go to interview
>interview was awesome

>never hear from company again

how can i get a job? what can i do? im poor and i want to die
>>
did you wear a suit?
>>
>>35851492
>>interview was awesome
You sure about that?
>>
>>35851492
If you want to die, you can make it happen.
If you want a job, you have to rely on someone else.
Choose the independent option.
>>
>>35851513

no they have no dresscode. It was some normie tier hipster faggot hell hole

>>35851525

yea
>>
>>35851492
Instead of looking for a job, how about you make your own job?

Find something that other people will find worthwhile, convince them that they want it and should give you money for it, and then do it.

Stop letting the world happen to you, and start happening to the world.
>>
>>35851577

i own an online business but dont make much money from it atm cause i dont have money for ads/marketing

that was one of the reasons why i got the interview
>>
Apply to a restaurant. Its a shitty job but if you really need one it can hold you over while you look for something better. Restaurants are always desperate for new employees since people quit so often because like i said the job is shit.
>>
>>35851577

this is what life advice from a 17 year old looks like
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.