[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on fit >DUDE READ THE FUCKIN STICKY >but i.. >DUDE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1469959306905 - Copy.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469959306905 - Copy.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>go on fit
>DUDE READ THE FUCKIN STICKY
>but i..
>DUDE JUST FUCKIN EAT LESS I CANT POST RIGHT NOW POSTING WITH BITCHES ON TINDER
>katty_parry_.music_mashup_2016.mp3 starts playing

nice fuckin board
>>
>>35850992
>dude just fuckin eat less

they're right though

stick the the /fat/ generals, maybe /fph/ threads for motivation

t. fatass that recently started using /fit/ and dieting/exercising
>>
>go on fit
>ask if halving my calorie count will make me lose weight
>READ THE STICKY
>>
>go on fit
>*takes breath*
>read the sticky
>>
>>35850992
everything is in the sticky tho
are you dyslexic?
>>
>>35851034
if everything is in the sticky, what is the actual board for then?
>>
>I cut calories and it doesn't lower my weight!!

Well then you aren't cutting calories you fuckwad.
>>
>>35851034
What's the point of the fucking board, then? Why is posting in it allowed?
>>
>>35851064
To compare gains.
>>
>>35851071
>>35851064
if you read the sticky you'd know, newfags
>>
Thats true tho
nothing more annoying than another fat fuck spamming board instead of clicking one link
>>
>>35850992
The sticky there really is great and very comprehensive. When someone tells you to read it, they're directing you on the perfect path you fat fuck
>>
>>35851089
thats pretty gay
>>35851095
sorry I dont frequent your gay board homo
>>
>>35850992
>go on /fit/
>so recently I've been doing 50 push ups ev-
>look at the sticky
>okay but I just wanna know abo-
>read the sticky
>I've read it and I-
>read the sticky

Terrible board.
All they do is have fat threads, women threads and manlet threads
>>
>>35850992
EAT LESS AND MOVE AROUND PORKER IT'S NOT THAT HARD
>>
/fit/ is basically a bunch of socially awkward unaware autists pretending to be alphas on the internet

it's one of the cringiest boards
>>
>>35851255
/fit/ is /r9k/ oats and squats edition
>>
eat less
literally that easy
t.lost 30 kg
>>
the sticky answers like 95% of newbie questions. if you're not satisfied, hop over to QTDDTOT threads and ask away.
>>
File: 1488542540648.png (2MB, 1150x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1488542540648.png
2MB, 1150x1150px
>lift
>avoid /fit/
>>
>>35850992
/fit/ has good resources and the sticky is good, but most people there are quick to shit on people who don't have great bodies. Even if you're pretty fit but you don't meet their ideals they'll shit on you. Also they'll tell you to do meme shit like SS that won't make you look good.
>>
retarded fat people who refuse to listen to anything or do anything will be what drives you out of /fit/.

probably just trolls.
>>
honestly just go about a month on no food and vitamin water and you'll lose it all it worked great for me
>>
File: CX4PRERUMAEHz9W.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CX4PRERUMAEHz9W.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>35850992
did you fucking read the sticky though?
>>
>>35850992
Yeah man, they're just going to spoonfeed you answers you should already know by now.

Be happy they even gave you reading material in the first place fatso. Those stupid newbie questions you asked have been asked hundreds of times and answered at an equivalent rate.
>>
>>35851064
For questions that aren't completely retarded. And for shitposting, I guess.
>>
>>35853905
If you're starting out and just want bulk mass slapped on; squats, deadlifts, benchpress, and military press is about the only exercises you really need dude.

If you want to look good, you'll need to throw in isolation exercises. And eventually cut.
>>
File: 1483263124664.jpg (47KB, 781x621px) Image search: [Google]
1483263124664.jpg
47KB, 781x621px
>>35850992
>go on fit
>read the sticky
>"don't even bother lifting if you're under 6'3"
>>
>>35850992
Former fatass here

Literally just stay below 2000 calories and do 30 mins of cardio everyday (while upping your intensity as you start losing weight).
>>
>>35854011
MAH LAYYGS
>>
>>35850992
losing weight is not complicated. It's not something you need to ask others how to do. Fatties like you are really just going there and hoping someone will spoon feed you self control but it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>35854311
It's true though. You'll just be seen as a compensating manlet with a napoleon complex.

t. former /fit/izen that stopped lifting because I'm 6'0
>>
/o/ is worse than /fit/

Go on /o/, het guys what do you think about ____ car?

>faggot
>kys busrider
>lol autotragic
>slushbox
>enjoy getting passed by minivans
>do you even track

Seriously those fucking dudes make /g/ seem like rational adults. You can't even compliment someone's car without getting called a faggot.
>>
>>35854526
Only faggots dish complements, haven't you learned anything from using this website you redditor?
>>
o is good though.

got me into a way more enjoyable, faster car than what I was planning on getting. if they never suggested the cobalt SS i'd probably be driving some shitty crossover.
>>
>>35850992
The sticky will probably answer the question though.

Out of curiosity what was your question?
>>
>>35854562
You are a valuable person and I hope you live a long and fulfilling life anon.
>>
>>35854693
wow, that's very rude anon
>>
The only thing /fit/ is good for is finding decent websites and guides on the sticky for diy fitness

>go jogging everyday
>lift 5 times a week, cooldown on weekends
>won't ever reach Scooby levels but I'll never be fat

/fit/ is a worthless board
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.