[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick remainder that whites can't be robots. Women of all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1486101321807.jpg (223KB, 939x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1486101321807.jpg
223KB, 939x1417px
Quick remainder that whites can't be robots. Women of all races and types are handed to them on a silver platter, not to mention all the other perks they have in society.
>>
>>35850808
>remainder
can you atleast try to bait properly
>>
we still have to chase after them, and it is that inhuman lack of initiative and life force in the center of our hearts that makes us robots, whatever anyone else might say
>>
>>35850822
Only a white could have it so easy that he can afford to focus his efforts on a typo this much

>>35850831
Nah asian girls will literally come up to you
>>
File: 1488787700757.png (577KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1488787700757.png
577KB, 800x799px
>>35851045
'Scuse me sir, it looks like there is a typo in your poorly thought out bait:
>Quick remainder that blacks can't be robots
There we go, fixed it for ya!
>>
>>35851045
>asian girls will literally come up to you

maybe if you're 8/10 or above.
>>
File: CMweb_2.98.jpg (224KB, 631x315px) Image search: [Google]
CMweb_2.98.jpg
224KB, 631x315px
>>35851096
Asians will go for literally any white they can get their hands on because whites are seen as a step up. Even if you're not a rich or handsome, just by virtue of your race being white, asian women will want your dick. Doesn't apply to just Asians either pretty much women from any third world country.
>pic related
>>
File: 1490583936934.jpg (161KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490583936934.jpg
161KB, 620x559px
>if you have [insert X advantage] you can't be a robot
ENOUGH.

I'm tired of the fedora tippers trying to say that [insert race] can't be a robot, It's fucking stupid.

>if you were born in a major city you can't be a robot lol
>if you weren't hungry as a child you can't be a robot lol
>if you're gay you can't be a robot lol
>if you're straight you can't be a robot lol
>if you buy groceries anywhere other than Aldi's you're not a robot lol
>if you don't eat Skippy peanutbutter you're not a robot lol
>if you post on /int/ you're not a robot lol
>if you had religious parents you're not a robot lol
>if you didn't have religious parent's your not a robot lol
>if your water isn't cold then you're not a robot a lol
>if you inhale oxygen then you're not a robot kek

ENOUGH
SHUT THE FUCK UP

I understand that some people have it easier or harder than others, but their suffering is just as justifiable as yours.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
>>
>>35851193
first of all this is bullshit. I go to a school that is majority asian and I'm white, nobody has EVER approached me.

2ndly... what if a cracka isn't even attracted to asians tho?
>>
>>35851254
If you're not a pure metal machine, you can't be a robot. End of story.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.