[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I stop being boring? I have interests here and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe 10.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 10.png
177KB, 367x321px
How the fuck do I stop being boring? I have interests here and there but I'm scared to talk about them with anyone cause I feel like they'll laugh at me behind my back.
>>
what are the interests.
>>
>>35848394
Manga, anime, wrestling, games, politics (but I'll never discuss that shit with people, it's too dividing), and I'm trying to get into baseball. I collect manga, anime, and video games too.
>>
>>35848447
Those are shit interests.have atleast 1 normie interest.guitars mostly do the trick
>>
You are not. You will soon find out that everyone is boring except for you. World is full of normies. Enjoy being the interesting guy for a brief, blissful moment.
>>
>>35848163
If you're boring than you'll fit right in anon. The average human being is a boring pile of mediocrity.
>>
>>35848447
you better be redpilled,if not keep that commie shit to yourself
>>
You're not boring anon. Normalfags are the ones who're boring.
>>
File: chart the third.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart the third.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>35848524
But when people talk I have nothing to talk about.

>>35848537
pic related is my compass. I don't want to start a political thread here but I have views on both sides and I voted for a winner
>>
>>35848447
pretty boring yeah

>>35848477
normie as fuck interests
>>
>>35848557
Follow sports. Football (American, that is) in the US, and football anywhere else.

Follow music and bands. Go look at iTunes top chart.

Want more? Follow popular TV shows. Watch blockbuster movies. You will be normie before you know it.
>>
I want to get good at pool because 99% of normies are good at it despite me never having seen them practice. When I go to practice it's always cluttered with normies who laugh at me when I do bad. What do?
>>
>>35848163
I used to be just like you. I was bland, a grey. Until one eventful encounter.
>Highschool
>In cafeteria, lunch
>Reading stayed to myself
>Random Chad senior comes and takes a seat next to me
>Grins as he examines me head to to toe
>Shakes his head
>"Anon, I'm going to take you under my wing"
>He hands me a pill
>Stares at me
>Forced me to take what I later found to be risperidone
>I get up and try to walk away
>He's right behind me grabs by the neck
>Pushs me into a stacey
>And then I got thrown out of a catapult
>Into the mouth of a dragon
>>
>>35848163
What kind of games do you like?
-p
>>
>>35848744
None that involve someone that tripfags and signs their post.
>>
>>35848719
wat
fghjftyj
>>
>>35848557
>mildly authoritarian
Yeah you're incredibly normie
Go back to being a good little drone anon
>>
>>35848719
I'm flooded with an image of a retard trying to get a baby bird to fly but then accidentally killing it
>>
>>35848792
Why is that
._-_
>>
>>35848163
People are mundane by default. It's not just you that's boring. It's pretty much everybody in some way, depending on who is the one perceiving. There will always be someone that thinks something you do is boring, no matter what it is. Sure, some are considered more "boring" by society but most of the ones they find fun are social activities that have something in the background.
What is better:
>being laughed at by people you find boring while searching for people with similar interests
or
>being laughed at for being boring anyway because you don't talk about your interests

Either method, I'm sure you will find an answer. Neither choice is really wrong, in spite of how I may have phrased it. Some people enjoy solitary activites, some enjoy social, maybe even both.
>>
>>35848702
>>35848477
He doesn't want to be a boring normie, he wants to be interesting. Stop giving him shit advice
>>
>>35848163
You do seem kind of boring, anon. Mostly like every other guy on here. But you can change that pretty easily. Read about topics that you're interested in or expand your interest in the things you actually like. Make these interests, yours

For example, I saw that you're a leftist. Have you read Hegel? Lacan? The Frankfurt school theorists? The postmodernists? Find what you're interested in knowing more about and immerse yourself in it

Also, your interests shouldn't be the only thing defining you. Develop a personality by talking to people (start online) and opening up. The most important thing is to be true to yourself and not try to explain someone you're not because people can pick up on that easily
>>
>>35849464
>make these interests, yours
what the fuck did I type? anyway, make them yrs. and don't be afraid of trying out things that aren't typically masculine or that people might perceive as weird
>>
>>35848163
Anon, you are taking the wrong approach. Being interesting isn't about having the most number of interests. It's how you talk about them. Plus, you have to know that the majority of conversations aren't about interests and hobbies, they are about nothing in particular. Learn to observe what's around you, be it environment, people, their emotional states and blend those int conversation. Better yet, make things interesting to you. I have improved greatly hrough the last couple of years, and it is due to multiple things, but one of them is that I make whatever situation I am in interesting to me.
>>
>>35848163
Don't try to be interesting. Be interested. If you use genuine empathy and listening and ask questions, pretty much everyone will talk about themselves and what they like and think the world of you.

Like seriously, when someone talks about a hobby or their career, use some genuine variation of "wow, that seems hard!" People will elaborate (because everything has difficult parts), and yeah. Straightforward people-ing skills.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.