[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anime right >pepe shirts >Reddit God I fucking hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_1460.jpg (514KB, 1242x1480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1460.jpg
514KB, 1242x1480px
>anime right
>pepe shirts
>Reddit
God I fucking hate Reddit and normies REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Haha I love Pepe and r/thedonald
/pol/ is so dank!!!!
praise kek xD
>>
>>35847745
What do you think the odds are that that girl is actually a decently-passing trap who regularly posts on /pol/
>>
>un creative people are too scared to come to 4chan
>they then steal our creativity and claim it as theirs once it's become normie friendly enough

yeah this makes me sick
>>
>>35848140
Looking at her it's completely plausible
>>
>>35848180
>implying /pol/'s general population isn't full of these faggots
>>
>>35848180
/pol/ themselves spread their "creativity" to these people. On purpose.
>>
File: vROxtoI.jpg (237KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vROxtoI.jpg
237KB, 1080x1080px
>>35847745
reactionary bourgeoisie scum will be purged from anime
>>
>>35848206
yes but they only came once /pol/ became trendy
>>
File: stick man.jpg (80KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
stick man.jpg
80KB, 640x960px
>>35848264
the only purging will be that of your wallet to your exorbitant hospital bills
>>
>>35847745
White people are fucking weird

I am very unoriginal
>>
>pols precious "le redpilled generation z" is actually just a bunch of memespouting redditor dorks
Gross. I unironically believe that memelord kiddos need to round up and shot in the face.
>>
>>35848484
comes with the higher iq and increased capability of abstraction
>>
>>35847745
Hahahaha I dunno man this shit writes itself. Real life has become a parody of itself by becoming a parody of the internet. It's prrtty fucking bizarre.
>>
>>35848531
Behind Asians and jews
>>
>>35848531
Jesus. If being to intelligent makes you march around town with a cartoon frog on your shirt and actually want it to be documented, then I sure am glad to be a mindless ape with a sub 70 IQ. Maybe I'm just too simple to understand the bizarre behavior of the white man.
>>
>>35847745
Where the fuck do I find young Trump supporters IRL? I know they're out there, but never make it public. I've yet to see anyone walking around with a MAGA hat/pepe shirt or anything like that.
>>
>>35848725
Pretty much.

Are you able to think about hypotheticals? Can you think about how you would act or problem solve if situations were different?
>>
>>35848180
>/pol/
>creative
Almost of the "/pol/ memes" are from /int/, a board 100 times less active. The stats show that most of the /pol/ users are from mobile and discovered 4chan from motherfucking gamergates.
>>
/pol/ today is mostly people from /r/theredpill, /r/the_donald, infowars, and the white nationalist websites, basically the tea party with animes and pickup artists.
>>
>>35848784
Yeah. That's how I've spent all my life. I's why I'm so hesitant and inactive. I'm so busy playing back 50 different versions of what could happen that I waste the moment to actually do it. It's why I'm here on /r9k/.
>>
>>35848725
>tfw to intelligent---
>>
>>35848488
guess what. politics is all just creative people getting normies to identify with memes.
>>
>>35847745
>tfw the cancer gets worse every year
Delete /pol/ forever next time
>>
Niggas shoot up preschools instead of these places. Think about that. Innocent children died when it could have been these faggots cut down in a hail of bullets. Mass shooters really need to get their fucking priorities straight
>>
>>35848949
I'm glad you caught my epic maymay, man.
>>
>>35848864
all /int/ memes come from russian and german image boards.
>>
File: 1465221631298.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1465221631298.png
7KB, 230x219px
I can no longer tell if tumblr is worse than /pol/
This place is fucking dead and gone
>>
/pol/ used to be fun. Its utter shit now. You cant make 1 bad comment about trump.
>>
File: 1487137085242.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487137085242.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
>>35847745
God fucking dammit
Fuck this normalfaggotry it's repulsive not even some turbo autist like me does this wonky shit
>>
>>35849253
The problem is image boards have become the only platform for these faggots to voice their opinions so they've pretty much just barged in with muddy boots and kicked their feet up.
>>
>>35849253
This
You have a bunch of normies thinking this is some other social media site blindly following all for the le epic may mays
>>
File: 1472523529963.png (955KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
1472523529963.png
955KB, 800x740px
>>35847745
i wish they didn't appropriate my waifu
>>
>>35849253
theres literally dozens of threads that bash trump every day

a few days ago when that shitty healthcare bill got pulled there were about 40 ACTIVE "drumpf BTFO kill urselves nazi scum" threads, and when one was purged two more created...
>>
>>35849412
Too late norms have already stolen it
Time to make up something else
>>
>>35849439
That is false flagging by Trumpsters so they never have to feel wrong. They simultaneously prove their assertions of "shills" right by shilling, and also take some of the steam out of the attacks on Trump by saturating the place with it
>>
>>35849439
I cant believe I still go there.
Maybe it will die on its own If we just stop creating traffic for pol
>>
This is what happens when people start raiding with a "purpose"

Why does /pol/ raid the "SJWs"? Why do they want to create "redpills" to distribute to the normalfaggots? It's quite clear, actually. They want to make a difference, and the community of this website is their tool to do so.

The posters of /pol/ that raided the HWNDU streams, stole Shia's flag, etc. Are normalfaggots. Only normalfaggots raid with purpose.

A true raider raids for raiding's sake.
>>
>>35849479
A true raider raids for the giggles my friend
>>
>>35848981
Under fucking rarer post. I see you anon.
I also think this every time I see pointlessly angry poo-in-loos at the Apple Store I work at though so I may just be an unhappy person. They make me want to buy a gun just to cleanse the earth of them
>>
>>35847745
Trump ruined /pol/, in a very original manner.
>>
>>35849473

Slithering faggot. Nothing will appease you until /pol/ is deleted, because that's what you want.
There is disagreement there, all the time. You don't go there, though, you just sit on other boards going '/pol/ so baaaaaaad amirite guis?' and wait until you have a majority.

Normies have colonised every board. Deal with it. The difference between /r9k/ 'robot' normie roleplayers and /pol/'s autistic Nazis is that the latter has adjusted to us, because /pol/ forces itself on them, while the former have adjusted us to them.

>>35849479

t. has never raided.

>community of this website is their tool

'You are your own tool, you evil rotten Nazis! You may do this and that far more often and better than we do, but you do it with the wrong principle, the wrong feel, so it doesn't count!'

I understand that the pendulum has swung, but I'm not going to go along with it. Kill yourself, edgy little faggot, you only say this shit now that its kosher to do so.
When /pol/ had momentum, you just whinged quietly, now you and all the other roosters 'ko ko ko' on every board, all the time, relying on the fact that most of these cotton wool babies don't even visit /pol/.
>>
>>35849722
You should legitimately kill yourself. /pol/ is a garbage board that became a wasteland of human thought during the election. now it is just an echo chamber for retards and the people that suckle at the teat of anti intellectualism
>>
>>35849756
I'd have no problem with /pol/ if they kept their shit on /pol/
>>
>>35849756

>legitimately kill yourself

I can hear that buttplug shifting around in your cavity, Billy. Should I 'just, literally kill myself' because I'm a 'shitty person' and that's 'just not ok?'

>/pol/ is a garbage board that became a wasteland of human thought during the election.

Pretty much every board is garbage, retard. All the time. If /r9k/ is anything other than a 'wasteland of human thought' to you, then you aren't even human.

>during the election

After the election. During the election was highly amusing. It was a lolcow.

>echo chamber for retards

Like /r9k/? An echo chamber for spiteful, mediocre faggots all bouncing their horrible interior lives off of one another in an orgy of petty insecurities and sneering?

>suckle the teat of anti-intellectualism

Reddit, please go. You're not an intellectual, and you never were. Mic is not intellectual, Vox is not intellectual.

You do not claim intellectual superiority by screaming every intellectual who disagrees with you out of the room, then acting butthurt when the only people left who will argue are also screamers, and even louder than you are.
>>
>>35849778

But what do you mean by that? That we shouldn't talk about politics off of /pol/ or that nobody should be racist off of /pol/?
>>
>>35849778
But they don't
They spread like fucking cancer
Its annoying how every little thing turns political and when you say something against Trump all they fucking do is call you a shill or libcuck or something along those lines
>>
>>35849870
being called shill is practically a mark of honor. "are you a professional at this?"
>>
>>35849850
Calling people nigger or faggot or whatever is okay.
Just don't start fucking derailing a thread or posting /pol/bait on non political boards like /v/ or /tv/
>>
>>35848273
bullshit they are /pol/, ledditors have been spreading their shit here forever and /pol/ finally took the bait, there's a reason they like to reddit so much
>>
>>35849960

I'm on board with that, but I find these days that these people >>35849870
bitch and cry about /pol/, and when a crossposting /pol/ack sees it and starts up the rigmarole, they bitch and cry louder and harder, because it 'proved their point.'

I agree that /pol/ should stay on /pol/ but likewise so should all the people bitching about /pol/ on every other board.
If they are too feeble to stand nasty words on the internet, they shouldn't be posting on any board on this site.
>>
>>35847745
youve gotta be an autistic motherfucker to wear a praise kek shirt outside your own home and this is coming from a guy who tried to pick up a girl who posted on his college's meme page through facebook
>>
>>35849836
You are a far fucking cry from an intellectual young faggot. I've been coming to his hellhole for over a decade now because the community reflects my lifestyle choices. Sure, you don't get much in the way of intellectual stimulation, but it is far superior to the backwash that /pol/ has produced in its relatively short lifespan. If you don't feel a sense of community with the destitute that populate /r9k/ then you should probably get the fuck off my board. probably got attracted to this place recently with all the /pol/ happenings and Trump Train bullshit. you are a waste of time and energy
>>
File: ourguys.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ourguys.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>>35848568
Nice meme there, Shlomo.
>>
>>35849756
>muh echo chamber
you would be right if it wasn't for the fact that differing opinions on /pol/ are allowed and don't get deleted.
It's not an echo chamber just because most people there will disagree with you but won't do anything to stop you from writing your opinion down. Maybe try plebbit next time.
>>
>>35850020

I said that you are not, not that I am. Only your puckered anus and overinflated sense of intellect makes you think otherwise.

>I've been coming to this hellhole for over a decade...

Join the club!

>because the community reflects my lifestyle choices

Look at the big man, he got to make lifestyle choices.

>superior to the backwash that /pol/ has produced in its relatively short lifespan

Getting sadfrog recognised as a 'hate symbol' alone was more notable than 90% of what /r9k/ has ever done.

/r9k/ cried about how normies stole Pepe. /pol/ took it back so hard that you won't see Katy Perry memeing that shit now.

>sense of community with the destitute

Who are the destitute. Look through the catalogue and see. 'Eeeeee! Eeeeeee! I had sex with this girl and I feel eeeeemptyyyyyy! Eeeeeee!'

Normies. The destitute don't populate this board any more, and if they do, then they are the minority.
I have been on /r9k/ long before Trump and happenings and mgtow and alpha/beta and all that, I'll be there when all of these things are old and stale memes.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>35850014
My sides will not recover. Thanks anon. Never change
>>
I think we have finally achieved tumblr status.
>>
>>35850123

Different opinions are semi-allowed. The moderators are subhuman, they shadowban people and close threads when it looks like the discussion is taking a cerebral direction.

Not enough shitposts? Too many sources? Mods don't think its /pol/ related.
>>
>>35850176
Go to full/pol/ then. Or /leftypol/ on if that's more your thing.
Not only are the mods there better, but thread limit is also relatively high and it doesn't get archived or pruned/deleted after 300 or so replies.
>>
>>35850135
Well enjoy my companionship then faggot, because I am not going anywhere. Most threads have turned into absolute Normie trash, you are right about that. I stick around for the occasional companionship provided by people similar to me. People with fucked up disorders or shitty living situations. Loners and fuckups. Been here at least as long as you, and the shitstorm comes in waves. This election has really turned politics into a toxic subject that neither Obama election even came close to doing. I was here for both. The Trump shit and the Normies are to be avoided like the plague. And I could give a fuck what /pol/ did for "meme history" or whatever the hell you are talking about. Pepe for me will always be the frog that represents my self loathing. Feels Good Man became something else for us oldfaggots.
>>
>>35850215

Nothing to do with 'meme history' if you are there in the thread.
I'm glad politics is 'toxic' for you all. A large dose of poison is what America needs.

The Trump thing was an unequivocal success, but I refuse to be made responsible for it. Was a prolonged act of great whimsy.

I never was so fond of the frog as I was of feel guy. Different strokes.
>>
>We live in an era where 4chan becoming popular is somehow a good thing
This is truly the worst timeline
>>
File: Dirty Roaches.jpg (17KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Roaches.jpg
17KB, 205x246px
I feel proud that I infected /pol/'s Trump general with Momiji, my waifu.
It's good shit seeing that well over a year later, the redditors are wearing it in public and proudly displaying my autism without me lifting a finger.

Stupid fucking roaches.
>>
>>35850444
>A large dose of poison is what America needs.

This is the crux of the issue. You ideology driven cunts are more sick in the head than us schizos and autists. You will ruin everything in your self righteous crusade to nothing. This board will be one of your countless victims in achieving nothing valuable for mankind. Leave us losers and rejects out of your grand crusade Tsar Fuckstick. We don't want this board to be tainted by your disease
>>
>>35850486
Nobody even knows where Momiji originates from now.

If you a random /pol/ user they'd probably think it was just a /pol/ meme similar to Ebola-chan.
>>
>>35850474
thanks /pol/, /r/the_donald and mobile
>>
>>35850505

>ruin everything

Sorry if we ruin your lifetime of bovine suffering in your pen, spacky.
As for self-righteousness, don't bother. You are all self-righteous, about things even more frivolous than this.

>this board

Is already pretty much dead. Its overrun with normies, and you all did nothing to stop it except cry, because that's what you do. You suck it up. So suck it up and stop squealing.

>Leave us losers and rejects out of your grand crusade

What grand crusade? To watch a foreign country built on self-indulgence and brute hierarchy collapse under the weight of its own fat rolls?
You are doing that yourselves. I'm not on a 'crusade', you are poisoning America just fine as you are.

>We

Not your place to use that word. I've been here as long as you have, matey.

For a self-conscious 'reject', you desperately want to portray me as an invasive and external force. Which is sad. Maybe you only come here so you can feel a bit like a normie?

>>35850518

Its a Touhou, anyone who wanks knows that.
You're like those snooty Finns who bitch about how nobody knows what t. means.

>>35850486

Fuck you Ferenc you diaper freak.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>35848413
Thank you based stick man in this thread
>>
File: 1444673018336.png (36KB, 1562x648px) Image search: [Google]
1444673018336.png
36KB, 1562x648px
>when 4chan users are complaining about cultural appropriation
You can't make this up
>>
>it's a tumblr users whine about /pol/ thread
you pretend you're just good boys who who are innocent but in reality you just want an echo chamber because you get butthurt at anything that's not SJW approved. People hate SJWs, learn to live with it. And no I'm not /pol/, I just realize that /pol/ and tumblr are both cancer but tumblr bitches nonstop about the /pol/ boogeyman, spreading their cancer on every board.
>>
>>35850691
Nice strawman buddi
>>
>>35850653

I like how the robot one is how every alt-normie, the exact type to come here, actually sees themselves.
>>
>>35850716
you mean the "everyone who hates sjws are /pol/" strawman?
>>
>>35850691
Nice strawman retard
>>
File: amazing_pepe.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
amazing_pepe.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>35847745
This is what we get for not posting enough pee pee poo poo.
>>
>>35850691
it's not just one or the other. do you realize that there are people who don't like SJWs and don't like /pol/ and think you're all fucking tools being used by various groups to further their agendas that will not help anyone?
>>
>>35850895
Nah they are spineless centrists cucks, remember
>>
>>35850828
nice samefag retard
originally unoriginal
>>
>>35850923
it's not spineless to live by principles that you define for yourself instead of allowing yourself to bend to the trendy political whims of the moment. the extreme right and left are spineless bandwaggoners. see OP for an example.
>>
File: 1489925885298.webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489925885298.webm
1MB, 640x352px
Kill all leftists
>>
>>35850923
>spineless centrists
I hate when "anti-SJWs" faggots are saying this. Being a centrist isn't the same thing as not caring about politics. You can be centrist because you really believe that this is right.
>>
>>35851044
Yeah but then there you are a worthless shepple that accepts whatever he gets and shit
>>
File: unknown.png (198KB, 1427x615px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
198KB, 1427x615px
>>35850653
Fixed your picture family
>>
>/pol/ killed SJW's and replaced them with attractive women white supremacists

I don't see the problem with this
>>
>>35850733
Alt-Normie is the new normalfag.
>>
>>35851040
fuck you fuggoo

fucking scatfags need ovened
>>
>>35851292
fine, ill bite.
you are not robot, just cancerous faggot
>normies
its normalfag, underage retard
>smart but lazy maymay
lol
>>
File: 63rTsTC[1].png (72KB, 796x590px) Image search: [Google]
63rTsTC[1].png
72KB, 796x590px
looks like PooPoo PeePee needs a revival to scare away the plebbitors
>>
the alt right is over

they ruined the meme like they always do
>>
>>35851356
Normie and normalfag are the same thing
>>
>>35851451
>the alt right is over
the alt right is a bunch of nazi posting on /pol/ nothing more than that, they are dead this day 1 because only nazis want to have their name associated with them
>>
that seems like an interesting things to live or be a part of
>>
>>35849960
>Calling people nigger or faggot or whatever is okay

How old are you?
>>
>>35850620
>Le deconstructs every sentence in a post to logically dismantle arguments on an anime board for losers xDd

inb4 ad homonym or whatever lmao I'm just here to call u a faggot
>>
>>35847745
Defiant matter what your political leanings towards Trump/Bernie/Clinton/whoever is, one thing that everyone can agree on:

Reddit ruins everything. They'll take any trend possible and make it all about themselves in such a blatant and obnoxious way that it completely delegitimizes the issue.

Like watching a bunch of kids wearing logos and holding signs of grown up things they don't understand and then just constantly shouting "LOOK AT ME!" over and over again.
>>
>>35849412
What they did to Momiji?
>>
>>35847745
>When shitposting goes too far

I think we've all learned a valuable lesson on human stupidity.
>>
>>35847745
Let the Right enjoy its time. Trump will pull enough Bushes for us to shit on them with soon enough
>>
>>35852524
Look at OP's pic
The frog on the t-shirt is from a Momiji template
>>
>tfw no alt-right gf
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.