[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a gf for a few months in high school >still a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>had a gf for a few months in high school
>still a virgin
>she dumped me
>has been years and have barely even talked to women since then
>literally no friends
>normies look at me with disgust
>robots call me a normie and hate me

I just want to be accepted somewhere
>>
It's called being a cyborg OP

We exist in the between spaces, never quite fitting in, except with each other
>>
>>35846572
I'm still a robot by every other measurement. I'm certainly not a Chad, I just had a gf for a little while. She was a tumblr landwhale, does that make it void?
>>
>>35846552
>>35846572
GAY
GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

But in all seriousness that sucks, I have a half functioning social life and live half here so I sorta get it.
>>
>>35846625
Samefag, I had a thought my social life got way better and is getting way better since watching Jordan Peterson's lectures. They're on youtube, I went through his personality lectures which helped this Robot understand people so maybe it'll help you too.

>She was a tumblr landwhale
I'm so sorry for your loss
>>
>>35846552
I consider myself a cyborg because I've been on a total of 4 dates with different girls and all of them just never talked to me after. Idk what's wrong with me maybe I'm boring but they never responded to me after the first date and 2 blocked me.
>>
>>35846552
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks you should know this by now.
>>
>>35846887
Reality is that for most things you'll get rejected like 95% of the time. I've been rejected by more women than I can count but I lose virginity at 18 and have had two year+ relationships.

You gotta think afterward, "what could I have done better" then focus on imagining doing it better. Keep throwing yourself into it, eventually, you'll luck out. Even if you don't you'll get better at dealing with failure and become more socially adept.

I gotta stress Dr. Peterson's lectures I don't want to shrill about him but holy shit if I had found out about him when I was in early teens my life would be 50% better rn.
>>
>>35846552
allow yourself to sink, indulge in your darker fantasies and feed on all the distraction and pleasure you can get. Abandon the individual that society wants you to be
>>
Cyborg here. Even in the real world, I'll always long for my robotic roots, but this incessant drive for females is a curse.

OP, I know you're struggle. I decided to mold to society more, and its all normieville bullshit. We will always be alone.
>>
>>35847012
>get rejected by a girl
>Stacy and all her friends look at you and laugh everytime they see you in the hallway
>the next girl you take interest in already thinks you're weird because of rumors spread about you

Nice try getting me to embarrass myself, Chad. This is what always happens.
>>
>>35847509
are you me? This happened to me in highschool and it made me spiteful towards women in general. I was already depressed from being turned down and her friends wouldnt let me forget it
>>
>>35847763
Something similar happened to me in high school.

>junior year
>dating girl
>sit at a big lunch table with her friends and my one friend and his gf
>gf cheats on me, dumps me
>get ostracized from table
>sit out in the hall and eat lunch by myself
>this continues until summer
>senior year
>repeats
>through all this, her friends support her and say that she didn't do anything wrong
>even my only male friend who i knew for years didn't talk to me anymore because he "didn't want drama"

She did something terrible and I was the one who was yelled at, called names, and put down. Why?
>>
- circa 2003-

>be me in 9th grade
>like girl id known for years
>she has a boyfriend
>needle my way into breaking them up for four months
>they break up on the last week of the school year
>ask her out
>she says yes
>now i dont know what to do since i succeeded in getting what i want but didnt think about what happens after you ask a girl out
>do nothing
>she breaks up with me four days later
>i feel like the biggest piece of shit ever for wasting both of our times
>essentially lock myself into my room for the next ten years

- current day -

>no social life
>move through life in the most mechanical way possible
>the only place i go is work
>people at work act friendly but i know they cant stand me
>the only reason they even talk to me is because i do everything they ask me

i can tell because they dont even attempt small talk with me, everything is just a transaction

its me robots, im the problem and there is no solution
>>
>>35847906
they despised your passivity. Though they would never admit it, to you or themselves.
>>
I had drunk sex one time. It was terrible. I've never had a gf. I hate my life.
>>
>>35848107
What did you mean by this? I'm that anon and I want to know so maybe I can fix it
>>
>>35848342
I'm just making assumptions based on the greentext here, but people just push your boundaries sometimes. The reason as to why she would cheat on you *then* treat you like garbage is a mystery but my theory is this; in the same way that people bully the nerd who acts like a know-it-all in class, you get ostracized for having a better attitude than them, taking rejection like a champ and being the better person. This either makes them feel inadequate, or they feel like they should feel bad for you. Either way, they get angry and irritated by your existence and decide you hold no value.

The only way to fix it is to stand up for yourself. There's no sophisticated answer, it's just the way it is.
>>
>>35848604
So since I didn't act out after being dumped, they supported her friend because that insulted her? I guess. Women are fucking stupid. If I cheated on her my guys friends would have called me cheating scum.
>>
>>35848684
No, that's not what I meant. Did you react negatively to the news? Did you get visibly offended or angry at all?
>>
>>35846608
you're a normie, plain and simple

get over it
>>
>>35848739
I did, but only once. She had borrowed a video game of mine and broke up with me before returning it. I texted her to see if she could bring it to school the next day and she basically told me to fuck off. I got angry that she wouldn't give it back and we ended up fighting and I kind of kind of sperged out like a child. I think that was the moment a lot of my pent up resentment came out. Aside from that, I remained pretty calm about the whole thing.

In retrospect, I think she was egging me on purpose. None of her friends ever brought it up, so I don't know if she told them or not.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.