[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What advice would you give your 21 year old self if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Picture_14_2.jpg (134KB, 780x663px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_14_2.jpg
134KB, 780x663px
What advice would you give your 21 year old self if you could talk to them?
>>
Fuck every girl you possibly can.
>>
I already talk to my 21 year old self on a daily basis
>>
>>35846471
I don't think any advice I could give to myself in 6 months would be helpful.
>>
>>35846471
It was way too late then. I'd probably tell him to follow his gut though since he knew what was gonna happen.
>>
File: ireland1.jpg (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ireland1.jpg
149KB, 600x450px
>mfw wrote out a huge thing and it got deleted

fucking motherfuckers

get out of that shithole house and state and go to a community college for a math/physics/engineering transfer degree to university

start jogging 30 minutes everyday. it's the best thing you can do for yourself. lift a little.

read books. 10 fucking pages every day will get you ~3650 pages of books every fucking year. just fucking do it you lazy retarded cunt. it's so fucking easy. just doing that will put you in the 99th percentile of readers. just 10 FUCKING pages

just buy the axe fx now. amplitube with an interface isn't nearly as good. not even close.

other than the guitar shit which btw you should learn artistic skills, i'd give this advice to any young person here.just fucking DO IT. JUST DO IT.
>>
>>35846471
Don't fall for the benzo or alcohol meme
>>
Get out of here or die trying. Be a hobo, kill yourself, whatever. You want something different so seize the moment. Don't be a defeated asshole with a case of learned helplessness because then you lose.

This lifestyle will rot your mind
>>
>>35846981
oh and get a fucking part-time job retard. you don't have to do shit in these jobs and it's an extra $500 every month to pay for a room and food
>>
File: 1483052239768.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483052239768.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>35847047
>Don't be a defeated asshole with a case of learned helplessness
>>
Could you fucking stop playing WoW and ruining your life? You could've worked at Google but you screwed up everything because of raids that don't even fucking matter
>>
oh no foreshadowing lol
>>
File: 318515781375.png (112KB, 604x387px) Image search: [Google]
318515781375.png
112KB, 604x387px
>>35846981
>just fucking DO IT. JUST DO IT.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.