[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Age, describe last time a non-family girl deliberately touched

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

ITT: Age, describe last time a non-family girl deliberately touched you (over clothes and over skin)

>age

>over clothes
two months ago, was in English Honours introduction class when qt3.14 indian lecturer comes from behind, holds me lovingly and says "cute little boy, aren't you hot in that jacket?". Of course I wear the same jacket everyday regardless of weather because I'm an autistic fuck. I think that's the last time a human deliberately touched me.

>on skin
Outside of family, never.
>>
Must have been over 8 years ago, before I dropped out of high school, I kissed some random girl for a "dare" type thing.

I've talked to literally 1 non-related female in 8 years, and that's been no more than like 3 times for stuff like "hi", "thanks", "bye".

I haven't said or had a a single word said to/from ANY non-related female in 8 years, I barely ever leave the house.
>>
>>35846549
I was always a robot but in primary school and early high school at least I was oblivious to all. As long as I had my pokemon I was good. I can actually pinpoint the moment I became a stw years ago hiki, it was the evening my mom just straight up told me she doesn't want me. That was after going through multiple rejections in high school (never had a gf obviously) and being rejected in college fifteen times in two years.

I eventually understood that I was facing universal rejection from my entire species and learned (still learning) to live with it.
>>
>>35846751
stw = two
>>
>age

>over clothes
literally 3 hours ago. Friend came over for dinner, she hugged me goodbye when she left.

>on skin
I had a one night stand last January. Not super comfortable with how fucked up I was, but she had a nice butt so there's that.
>>
>age
24or25

>Over clothes
I think it was my counselor, touched my leg in one of those "im giving you emotional support" ways, not in an "im hitting on you" way

>On skin
When I was getting oral surgery a nurse held my hand through the entire thing
it was really nice
>>
>>35846828
>counselor
Is counselling good for a robot? I wanted to see a counsellor on campus but I don't see the use of talking to a normie.
>>
>>35846868
It helped me a bit, its basically someone who you talk your problems out with.

I ran out of money and could no longer pay her so i had to stop.
>>
>>35846915
Might be a person q, but what were your problems?
>>
I genuinely can't remember.
>>
>>35846427
>Age
>Over clothes
Besides my mom hitting and kicking me, I'd never been touched by another women.
>on skin
Never, see above.
>>
>>35846427
>Age
>Over clothes
Bar, last friday
>on skin
mid january, threesome with girl my friend was seeing.
>>
File: 1468426541828.png (626KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1468426541828.png
626KB, 645x909px
>>35846427
>>age

>>over clothes
>>on skin
about 2 weeks ago I ran into my only friends exgf, she's a crazy stereotypical college sjw but for some reason likes me, she got excited grabbed my hand then hugged me and said we should hang out some time which I'm considering doing in hopes she eventually introduces me to one of her friends
>>
>>35847061
social anxiety, depression
>>
>>35846427
>over clothes

A girl grabbed my dick through my shorts a week or so ago

>on skin
Then she took it out and sucked it and we had sex just after.
>>
>>35846427
>age
>over clothes
I brushed past a woman on the street today
>on skin
last week at a job interview when I shook hands with the manager. I did not get the job.
>>
>>35846427

i'm 29

>over skin
about a month ago

>on skin
>>
>>35848908
>I brushed past a woman on the street today
not deliberate
>>
>>35848912

>over skin should be "over clothes"
>>
>>35848925
Then I can't really rember. I dropped my wallet a few months ago and a woman picked it up for me, I can't recall if she tapped my shoulder or not.
>>

>over clothes
I don't remember, but some club member probably had to hug me or was happy to see me

>on skin
never
>>
File: heSldDU.jpg (43KB, 764x747px) Image search: [Google]
heSldDU.jpg
43KB, 764x747px
>age 18

>over clothes
Oneitis punched my shoulder no friday and said "you're so cute." Made me happy

>on skin
on thursday I went to my gf's house, fucked a few times, cuddled.
>>
>age
>over clothes
Friday, I had just gotten a blood test done and hadn't eaten all day. Friend was driving me to her place, i made her pull over and vomited out the passenger door. she held my hair back and kept her hand on my shoulder.

>over skin
Also Friday, same girl.
>>
>>35846427
Both a year ago, when I was staying in the hospital nurses touched me quite often.

Other than this 8yrs ago in highschool, then I become a robot and stopped comming out of my house.
>>
>>35849392
My age is 27
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.