[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become friends with stacy >stacy likes me but I keep my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hankwilliamsiii04-430x250.jpg (17KB, 361x210px) Image search: [Google]
hankwilliamsiii04-430x250.jpg
17KB, 361x210px
>become friends with stacy
>stacy likes me but I keep my distance because too many redflags
>stacy becomes closer and closer with me
>stacy talks about other boys in front of me
>talks about her bf
>trys to make me jealous I guess but all it does is make me want her less
>really enjoy her company though so I friendzone her
>she eventually wears me down, we hook up a few times when I'm drunk
>become in love with with her
>try to be with her, but redflags are too much,
>she constantly talks about other bfs
>all friends are boys, streams, issues with parents, issues with sex
>says things/ reacts weird to my appearance even though she likes my face (skeleton)
>I stop hanging out with her as much, eventually just isolate myself from everyone
>(1/2)
>>
(2/2)
>fastforward 6 months
>have to see stacy every other day at university, she has bf now
>she tries to talk to me, I panic attack every time and can't help but talk to her
>delete her off everything, tell her to stop talking to me
>still have to see her and talk to her every once in awhile
>she acts friendly because she is nice, but she won't actually be my friend anymore
>go through the day thinking about her constantly
>can control myself from messaging her but sometimes in my drug binges I black out and message her how I feel about her
>she never responds anymore
>can't help but keep thinking about her, can control myself to stop messaging her
>can't control anxiety and depression realizing I fucked up our friendship
>use drugs and alcohol to distract myself
>try to get better, but even more isolated when I'm sober
>have to see her at university
>she never cared about me she just wanted me for attention
>have to keep telling myself so I fallout of love with her
>see these girls around me that like me, but they are all just looking for one night stands and "fun"
>can't help but not like anybody
>can't stop drinking

It's like I need to stand myself up straight enough so I can graduate with a good job, but I can barely stop drinking long enough not to be hungover all the time.
>>
I know there is no such thing as oneitis anymore. But it's like I can't control my thoughts about her because I have to see her so often. I can't help but think about her. It's starting to creep me out. I know I'm not a stalker type an I actively avoid her now at all costs, but the constant thoughts about her freak me out.
>>
>>35846148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6JfX7HxZ4

and now I'm drunk again but I have to wake up tomorrow and do things
>>
>>35846148
lol, anon she was a whore, fuck off, go where ever you want, hook up with some more chicks, forget about her, never message her again. She'll eventually message u back and when she does just ignore her.
>>
>>35846319
it's not even her anymore anon, I just don't really like people anymore. All these people I meet I can't trust even if they are my friends, nobody can really truly be my true friend, I only do drugs with these people or drink at the bar. I would rather do it alone now than
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.