[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to Caines to get some tendies with my dad >He tries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1489002900707.jpg (53KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1489002900707.jpg
53KB, 440x440px
>Go to Caines to get some tendies with my dad
>He tries to coax me into asking out one of the girls at the register
>I'm 21 years old

Does life get anymore pathetic than this?
>>
File: 1490652841241.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490652841241.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>35845853
>dad doesn't even talk about me to his side of the family because my life is so pathetic
How did it get this bad?
>>
God fuck you dude. At least you have a dad you faggot. Godamn robots are lucky, and they don't even know it. Fuck you.
>>
File: 183643562543.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
183643562543.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>35845853
>Go to Caines to get some tendies with my son
>I try to coax him into asking out this low-tier easy pull porker at the register
>He's 21 years old
fml
>>
Are ya winning, champ?
Fuck, I wish my dad was still alive.
>>
lmao your dad found out you were a 21 yr old virgin by how awkward you probably got. what a loser.
>>
>>35845875
Fuck you too. Try getting out of prison, and having your whole family disown you. Living in a shelter, you know nothing about struggle.
>>
>>35845853

probably

i always hate that too though, even if you can swagger it's hard to do it in front of your parents.

also, trying to hit on girls who are working is always so awkward. it's like, "how much of this is because she feels like she can't not talk to me"
>>
>>35845853
My dad and grandma used to do this to me when I was 17-19. Little did they know I'm a disgusting manlette with a fat face and women these days won't give a guy under 6'1" a second of their day.

The worst one is when I tried to talk to the girl and the look of utter contempt nearly crushed me.
>>
>>35845930
Maybe you should slit your wrists you dumb piece of shit. Can't go to prison for murdering yourself.
>>
Raising Canes has so many cute girls working there. I fucked 2 of them, but could have fucked at least 3 more, but I had to compete with a few Chads.
>>
>>35845959
Lol what a dumb way to kill yourself
>>
>>35845853
did you tell him no one does this?
>>
>>35845929
Probably. The worst part is that my brother is a hyper Chad so I look even worse in comparison

>>35845985
Yeah the girl at the register was a qt but she seemed like she was in hs

>>35845994
Yes but he didn't listen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.