[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get unbelievably angry at optimistic statements

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1485832467678.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485832467678.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Does anyone else get unbelievably angry at optimistic statements and messages.

Even the littlest things for me like telling me that people will like me if I just try to talk to them.
>>
>>35845774
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take anon
go out there and talk to them and they really will like you
just be yourself
>>
i know what you mean but it will be okay
>>
>>35845832
NO SHUT UP YOU RETARDED FUCKING CUNT

ALL OF THEM ARE THE FUCKING SAME IN THE UK NO ONE IS DIFFERENT FUCKING ALL OF THEM DONT ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME

FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUUUUU
>>
>>35845913
you have a lot of pent-up anger anon, listen, you should see some professional help but also spend time working at making friendships, that way I'm sure you'll start seeing everything go better!
>>
File: anger.jpg (8KB, 236x236px)
anger.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>35845832
HAHA OPTIMISM PLUS AN OBLIQUE REFERENCE TO THE OFFICE/ICEBALL
JUST B URSELF

THE OP IS THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO ISN'T A MONGOLOID FUCKING CUNT

REEEEEE
>>
>>35845998
I don't watch either of those shows?
look it's good advice, you just gotta get out and talk to people brah, it's simple
>>
File: hey, you, end it all!.jpg (55KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
hey, you, end it all!.jpg
55KB, 702x336px
>>35846019
NO
DRINK BLEACH AND GET FUCKED YOU TROLLING NIGGER
>>
>>35845832
if you're not going to make the shots anyway, then there's no point in taking them, you're just wasting everyone's time as a result. it's best to sit on the sidelines where you can't screw anything up.
>>
>>35846033
I'm not trolling I really wanna see you get help and get better!
you won't accomplish anything wallowing in your own misery, you really have to get out there
>>
File: ultranigger.jpg (101KB, 641x486px) Image search: [Google]
ultranigger.jpg
101KB, 641x486px
>>35846078
AROOOOOOOOOO
THIS IS WORST MEME
GAS GAS GAS
>>
im beginning to rage just looking at this thread to be completely honest
>>
>>35846073
no don't think like that! you can't get depressed when you miss, you gotta focus on the time you hit!
>>
>See coworker around
>She seems eager to see me and always has the most enthusiastic 'hi' in the world
>One day go up and talk to her just for the hell of it
>Out of nowhere she says she knows nothing about me but absolutely loves me and starts asking about my hobbies and shit

Well shit.....
>>
>>35845774
It only bothers me when people that have their entire life handed to them on a silver platter think they can relate to your problems in any way shape or form
>>
File: Bait.png (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
59KB, 1000x1000px
>>35845774
You gotta try harder than that OP <3
>>
I feel disgust and hatred when people imply they have "earned" anything. No, you cock sucking shit, you didn't "earn" anything. Your entire life, every good thing that has ever happened, has been pure luck of the draw. People who are better than you, people who are smarter, and people who work harder have gone their entire lives without experiencing joy, and you fucking stand there and act like there is anything in your life you are inherently "worthy" of? Fucking disgusting.

Nobody earns anything. There's nothing wrong this this, just don't pretend like the opposite is true.
>>
>Stop being so negative, anon
>you need to respect everybody's opinion

These are the two that really get my goat. It's like people need to be coddled nowadays. I hate modernity so fucking much.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.