[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that girls may have hit on you before without you e

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 35

File: Screenshot_20170327-225628.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-225628.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that girls may have hit on you before without you even noticing

https://youtu.be/reU4OCi30Fw
>>
File: 1489905920743.png (382KB, 423x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489905920743.png
382KB, 423x434px
>>35845578
women have no game
t. autist
>>
>>35845578
>doesnt include eye contact

yeah okay

into the trash it goes
>>
>>35845578
Are roasties/women actually the true autists?

Is THIS the final redpill?
>>
I've felt those vibes before, but I'm so fucking weird I can never tell if they are into me or just like "who is this creepy ass nigga?"

So I just assume the worst to be safe.
>>
>>35845578
this video made me realize i was a super chad

thanks op
>>
>>35845578

>girls sees me
>"""""looks around"""""""""

wow i've missed so many chicks
>>
>>35845578
wow. all those happen to me.

(just kidding)
>>
>Exist
>This is flirting
Thanks for sharing this invaluable knowledge I'll brief you guys after I get a gf after recognising these sure fire signs of flirtation
>>
>>35845578
If most women play games like that, it's practially not even worth it.
>>
none of this has ever happened to me
>>
>>35845578
women are fucking pitiful when guys aren't doing all the work for them haha

this just reinforces what I said before

women will NEVER approach a guy and put herself out there
even in this one where she's being "totally obvious", she still gives herself an air of plausible deniability

truly hitting on someone and making the first move requires putting yourself out there and putting your ego on the line, something a woman would never do
she'd rather sit on her throne and pass judgement while being entertained
>>
is this some sort of normalscum satire? am i being meme'd on
>>
I must be handsome as fuck and just don't know it.
>>
>>35845578
>I'M IN YOUR FIELD OF VISION HELLOOOO
>LOOK I'M MAKING VAGUE GESTURES IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION WHY DON'T U NOTICE MEEEE
>HELLLOOOO???
>JUST BUY ME A DRINK ALREADY I'VE DONE _EVERYTHING_ TO GET UR ATTENTION!!
>HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????????????OOOOOOOOOO?????????????????????
god fuck that
>>
lol he looked at her butt on the way out. missed connection.
>>
>>35845738
Have you considered that women are conditioned by society to be indirect like that, since they've been forced to be subservient for literally the majority of human history until fairly recently?
>>
>>35845867
woah

really makes me think

*hits weed*
>>
>>35845835
>just buy me a drink
I hate this shit
I have heard it a couple times when I still went to bars
hello? YOU are trying to get MY attention
buy ME a drink then if you want to talk so bad, don't ask me to give you free shit just because you want to talk to me
>>
>>35845578
So women are autistic and can't properly hit on men?
>>
>>35845867
>until fairly recently

if you mean like the past few decades

there's been at least one or two generations of women born since then, you'd think they'd start getting the picture instead of it being amateur hour still.
>>
>>35845578
Im a Chad who has banged a decent amount of women. I can confirm this video is bullshit and cringe tier.

Women in 2017 will straight up come on to you. They dont do this subtle shit as much any more.
>>
>>35845757

Its true, its only missing eye contact, which is probably the main one.
>>
>>35845867
>le patriarchy meme
lol
If they want to be equal then be equal
don't expect me to pay for your time
don't expect me to be the sole source of entertainment
don't expect me to do all the work and carry the conversation while you absentmindedly protect your ego and self-image by judging me
women don't do it because they don't have to
they're lazy and will never put forth the effort because they get praised by a society that worships femininity and youth
they also will never put their fragile little egos on the line and would rather make snarky internet videos about how guys are mean and oblivious to their minute idiotic movements
>>
>>35845927
>im a Chad

opinion discarded
>>
Who cares? Is pussy really worth all that trouble?

The profit/cost ratio is much better for other pursuits.
>>
My friend flips her hair all the time when we hang out at work. What did she mean by this?
>>
>>35845578
>We hit on guys by doing a series of none distinct movements that literally could be directed at anyone or for any reason
>DAMN IT GUYS WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?

Hahahahahahaha, wtf is wrong with women?
>>
>>35846030
They're all just straight retarded
>>
>>35846025
she totally wants your dick my man

go ahead and fuck her
>>
File: 1484761602502.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484761602502.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>35845867

But strong independynt womyn are even less likely to ask a guy out. The whole "feminism frees men from gender roles too" is a fucking myth.
>>
This is so bizarre. I am female. This behavior perplexes me. I don't even know how to do things like this. When I first met my current boyfriend, I initially wondered if I should try something like this. I then realized that would be stupid and I'd probably just make a fool out of myself. So I just went up to him and told him he was cute and he said I was cute too and we talked and then I said we should date and he said ok and now we're dating.

And this is considered weird by normies.
>>
>>35845738
Vast overgeneralization. I've had several women approach me at bars and it's not because I'm incredibly attractive. You just have to seem approachable.
>>
>>35845578
>Reminder that girls may have hit on you before without you even noticing

notice it all the time, I just choose to ignore it.
>>
>>35846993
>stories that are posted here are works of fiction only a fool would believe them
>>
>>35847031
Kek. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>35847050
you're a fucking liar
you have no proof besides your dumb fucking story you use to bait poor anons into believing
>>
>>35847020
>I just choose to ignore it.

why?
>>
>>35845578
>31yo khv reporting in

THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE THE DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN!

Is this how women (or a seizeable majority of them) THINK AND ACT!?

How the fuck should this guy - engaged in a conversation - pick up on these silly fucking retarded guestures that are almost physically out of his fucking eyesight !? !? !?!? !?!?! ?! ?!?

HOW!?!!?!

How is this supposed to work?

I have never seen a women act like this, not even as a distant observant.

Oh btw., if a women drops something near...
...INSTEAD OF ME PICKING IT UP FOR HER...
I can simply stick it in her rear when she's bending over to pick it up?

Afterall that's what her guesture ment, right?
R-RIGHT?
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>35845578
Fuck that cancer background music.
>>
>>35847067
Oh boy, I've really set you off haven't I?
>>
>in class
>qt girl sits in front of me
>at least once every class, she will turn around, make strong eye contact with me, smile, and ask me a rhetorical or inane question like "whens the midterm?" or "did we have homework?" even though the professor clearly said it only moments ago
>she also does things to get my attention like drop her pencil or sits sideways so that shes halfway facing me
>whenever we have to do pair work she will immediately turn around and set her book on my table so we can start working together
>then out of fucking nowhere she does the "me and my bf did x this weekend!" bullshit

dont even know what the fuck anymore
>>
>>35847153
Same, every time I think a girl might be flirting with me it turns out she has a boyfriend. One girl I looked at her instagram and her boyfriend looked almost exactly like me, fucking weird.
>>
>>35847124

The thing is girls get hit on so much they don't even have to try very hard, for every guy that misses her signals, 5 will approach her unprovoked, and 15 more will hit her up on tinder/facebook.

Most girls are subtle so you'd never notice, only once did I a get a clear signal, and that was when the girl punched my shoulder, I knew she was dtf, but she was a 4/10 sloot.
>>
>>35847260
In all honesty.
I personally can't remember the occasion when I've seen "a girl getting hit on" in the sense that it's debated around here.
Not at a bar, not in a club, not on the dancefloor, not anywhere else.
The concept of "getting hit on" is totally oblivious to me.

Well, there might be one instance that would count. I've once seen a guy make some silly dance moves around a girl with dreads on the dancefloor. Literally, stupid ass dance moves. No words exchanges. After like the 5th move it was clearly noticable that she's literally enchanted by it. She probably got her brains fucked out that night.
When I saw that I felt like dying.
Was a few years ago.
>>
>>35845957
Why do you format it in such a tumblr way?
>>
>>35847153
maybe she said it because she wants to make you jealous and try to get you to hit on her
i know it sounds strange but women can be that stupid some times
>>
>>35847387

>personally can't remember the occasion when I've seen "a girl getting hit on" in the sense that it's debated around here.

I saw an example the other day. I was behind this tall guy in line and he complimented the cute cashier, I just kept thinking how I would have been too self conscious about the guy behind me watching me get btfo.
>>
>>35847240

Same.

Only been hard hit on by 2 girls, both had bfs. They were either teasing or looking to trade up.
>>
>>35847484
Heh, yeah, who wants to clog up that cashier line. Right?

That's bad ettiquette (or however that's written, english isn't my mothertongue)

I'd almost, or maybe literally feel bad for doing so.

Fuck, the older I get the more I feel that I don't belong on this earth.
Must've come from somewhere else.
>>
>>35845578
>*cracks knuckles*
>oh, he didn't look. I guess he doesn't want to fuck myass
>>
>>35847069
there is a girl in the back of my mind, she is the closest I have ever come to loving a woman, and I guess I don't want to let that feeling go.
or at least that is what I tell my self, to justify my fear of commitment/relationships.

dunno how long I can hold out thou, guess it depends for how long my delusions play out.
>>
>>35845578
this was the fucking stupidest thing i've ever seen in my life, she's acting like a weird retard then she's like 'ugh fucking idiot, god' when she's the one acting retarded
>>
>>35847592

>*blinks twice"
>...
>"Fucking fag"
>>
I've had girl straight up, directly, and aggressively flirt with me.
I don't like it and it makes me uncomfortable.
Especially when I'm working and they're a customer/client, or when I'm a customer/client and they're working. That's just a really fucking awkward situation.
I also get a lot of compliments in general, and it makes me uncomfortable even if it's not flirting.
>>
>guy is clearly talking to someone else and isn't focused on some autist barely in his field of vision
>she calls him an idiot when he doesn't notice her

women are truly the niggers of gender
>>
>>35847592
>*oscillates the neurons in cerebral cortex*
>no response
>"Must have voted for trump"
>>
>>35845578
dude all women are manipulative sociopaths who overthink everything they do
>>
>>35845641
They're more like anti-autists, or the perfect flipside of autists. They overthink and pay attention to every detail of a social situation to such an extent that it actually becomes difficult for a normal human to communicate with them.
>>
>>35845578
>"hit on"
A butterfly flapping it's wings in Africa has more of a noticeable effect.

>>35845738
>even in this one where she's being "totally obvious", she still gives herself an air of plausible deniability
This shit pisses me off so much. The reason I don't hit on people much at all is that I get extreme anxiety that I read an interaction or vibe totally wrong and am about to look like a moron, these chicks don't even deal with that REEEEEEEE

I will say that a lot of black chicks will be willing to openly approach men, I see it happen plenty (though oddly they never do it to black men). Plenty of women say they'd be *willing* to hit on a guy, but 90% are lying to seem cooler and would never consider it.
>>
>>35845942
Prolonged eye contact is actually pretty easy to notice and (especially relative to most women's' usual bullshit) a pretty clear indicator of non-negative interest.

I'd honestly be fine in a situation where most women were cool with just staring down a guy who's attention they want. It kind of sucks but evolutionarily it doesn't make sense for women to make the first real move so that's probably the best we're gonna get.
>>
>>35845927
>Women in 2017 will straight up come on to you
Must have missed that day
>>
>26k views
>50% dislikes
>240 subscribers

I don't know what you're going for here OP.
>>
>>35845867
>Have you considered that women are conditioned by society to be indirect like that, since they've been forced to be subservient for literally the majority of human history until fairly recently?
But that would mean men have been forced to be assertive (le social construct gender roles XD go both ways), in which case why aren't we able to approach and interact with most normal women?
>>
>>35845578
DUDE SIGNALS LMAO DUDE GUESS WHAT AM I THINKING xDD

this is the main problem with women
>>
>>35845578
these are just things people do

>breathe

WHY DIDNT HE NOTICE ME?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
>>35845578
>idiot! therehehehehh xDDd
>>
File: women.gif (103KB, 500x814px) Image search: [Google]
women.gif
103KB, 500x814px
this is retarded
women should be exterminated for shit like this
>>
File: Cv2qZ_pXEAAU9Sk.jpg (137KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cv2qZ_pXEAAU9Sk.jpg
137KB, 1200x800px
>>35845867
>women forced to be subservient
The majority of men in the world have been forced to be subservient. We're subservient to our boss, our landlord, people we pay bills to, contracts we have to abide by at work.

You know why men got the right to vote? Because men were forced into military conscription throughout the generations. How you like that roastie? Have some government people show up at your home to pick you up, take you to their base, scream at you all day, force you into physical exercise until you nearly break, then put you into life or death combat. Is the fairer sex ready to die by the millions for their right to vote? You want to have to worry about this from ages 18-26?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11509811/Why-has-everyone-forgotten-about-male-suffrage.html
>>
>>35845578
They are trying to get attention all the time. Remember, if you look at a female she wins. You have nothing to win, but you give her satisfaction.
>>
>>35848581
>that comic
Why beta orbiter friendships are important*
Fixed that shit lad
>>
>>35848581
This is enraging.
>>
File: 360feel.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
360feel.gif
97KB, 498x594px
Yea but what am I supposed to do if a woman smile at me while playing with her hair, grab her by the pussy?
>>
>>35848581
does this mean women are actually self aware?
>>
>tfw girls don't hit on me
>tfw i'll never get to reject a girl
>tfw i'll never get to say: "girl, i'm way out of your league."
>>
Help, can't tell if it's a joke
>>
I'm pretty fucking sure they didn't. No one gives a fuck about fat and ugly people like me.
>>
>>35845578
>So done, idiot !
>I'm gonna blow the uber driver
>>
>>35847153
Make yourself unavailable, that's the way.
If you don't, only the friendzone will await you.
>>
>>35845578
wtf? this is literally how everyone acts in normal life. This is so frustrating.
>>
>out drinking
>friends gf keeps touching me and getting close
>straight up tell her to fuck off
>everyone gets mad at me
i fucking ahte this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-cuNnotDU

>this actually works, frequently

>you will never be female
>you will never be attractive
>you will never have a complete human experience
>>
Women are barely self aware. They are not autistic, but similarly oblivious on the other end of the spectrum.
>>
File: 1486182288232.png (215KB, 289x435px) Image search: [Google]
1486182288232.png
215KB, 289x435px
>see girl at gym a few times
>she looks at me and smiles every time i see her
>decide one day to strike up a conversation (nothing to lose right?)
>she acts completely off-put by me confronting her
>have an awkward 10 minute talk where I'm trying to flirt with her and she's treating me like some weirdo, giving stone responses the whole time
>near the end I ask if she has a boyfriend
>she says yes
>say something like "oh well maybe we could be friends or something" and ask for her number
>she gives me her number
>ever since then don't text her and actively avoid that gym from now on

I don't give a shit if I got her number, she was acting so inconvenienced the whole time. I wasn't being too assertive either. It was like the only time I've asked a girl out.
>>
>>35851399
Girls tend to be much nicer to other girls, from what I've seen in real life.

It's not fair.
>>
>>35845578
>smelly azn
>>
>>35845716

THEY CAN AND DO AND THINK IT'S ACTUALLY INVITING SOMEHOW. Like she honestly thinks that guy whose attention she's trying to get works when he's clearly not paying one single bit of attention to her for most of the video. I stopped watching after about a minute, admittedly.
>>
>>35847435
Where do you think all the newfags on this board come from?
>>
>>35848053
He didn't mean YOU, you autist. Never forget that when taking advice from normal people.
>>
File: 1490505737305.jpg (23KB, 344x314px) Image search: [Google]
1490505737305.jpg
23KB, 344x314px
>>35845578

This fuck did i just watch - this isn't true is it. Tell me this is made up.
>>
>>35852681
Give me the gist of it, Anon. You've done the legwork and I'm afraid to watch.
>>
>>35845578
>most of the video
>I stopped watching after about a minute

I hope you die alone and in long, agonizing pain.
>>
>>35845578
I just do my best to ignore women who do this shit

I'm so lonely
>>
>>35852560
>she looks at me and smiles
She wasn't flirting you autist, she was just being polite.

>cornered and trapped her for 10 minutes
Poor girl.
>>
>>35852733
>being polite

Nigga fuck you. I don't go around staring and smiling at people. She baited me so hard; women know how to psychologically torture people. It's a trait they are born with.
>>
File: 1453480376314.png (61KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
1453480376314.png
61KB, 200x221px
>>35849028
>Remember, if you look at a female she wins. You have nothing to win, but you give her satisfaction.

I know! That's why I never look directly at attractive ones (unless I'm behind them hehe). I wonder how many girls I've pissed off because of this, my friends sometimes tell me they caught a girl looking at me, so I know I'm not completely undesirable, I must have won so many battles!
>>
>>35846923
Is it a bait ? Because its looks like a bait..
>>
>>35852717

>video is two minutes
>stop watching after just over a minute with this super passive bullshit
>implying just over a minute of a worthless two minute video isn't 'most' of it by definition

Chances are I will do that very thing, but you don't have to be mean about it anon.
>>
>>35852700

Its a dumb roastie at a bar in broad daylight dressed up.. she is trying to get some other guys attention doing strange things i have never seen before. It isnt working. Says men don't ever pick up on it , what is wrong with men etc ,purple monkey dishwasher.
>>
Yeah, so this proves no woman has ever hit on me in 35 years. Thanks for brightening up my day, OP.
>>
>>35846923
I often wonder why women don't ask out guys more often. Men, generally, have to deal with a high chance of rejection. It's pretty rare that a woman would get rejected for asking out a guy.
Unless he's already in a relationship, I guess. And women do love trying to get men who are already in relationships.
>>
>>35845641
More like schizotypy.
See imprinted brain theory my man. There's another theory about the extreme female brain vs extreme male brain but doesn't look as solid to me.
>>
>>35845738
I've had girls come up and talk to me at parties and also had a girl in a club gesture at me to come to her with her finger. Of course nothing came of it, i'm good looking but a turbo autist.
>>
>>35852757
>staring
There's literally zero chance she was staring at you. Your autism is showing again.
>>
File: 1486240756836.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486240756836.gif
364KB, 540x300px
I will never trust anyone's judgment of a girl hitting on me ever again.

Every time I go downtown with my dad he's always like "that girl was giving you the look, man!" He does that quite often. One time I gave into his instincts and the girl rejected me hard.
>>
>>35852867
Than why is schizophrenia more common in men?
>>
>>35847067

Your insecurities are out of this world. Get over your fucking special snowflake self.

Aww boo hoo I'm an highschool teenager and girls don't fall on my lap from the sky. Quick! I better meme it up on le frogposting inageboard to convince myself I will never have a single chance in my special snowflake life.

Get over your special snowflake self you special snowflake. Everyone deals with some of the worst rejection. If you can't you're a fucking pussy. Grow a shell and learn to get over you special snowflake self you flaming special unique snowflake who is the only one who suffers rejection and a bad time with shitty women.
>>
>>35846993
>You just have to seem approachable.
And how do you do that?
>>
>>35847124

It's a run off the mill "social experiment" youtube video amongst thousands, anon. You shouldn't take it so seriously.
>>
File: 1473786439269.jpg (24KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473786439269.jpg
24KB, 600x375px
>>35847822
>women are truly the niggers of gender
kek
>>
>>35845699
lololololool 98789
>>
>>35852700
Basically if a female within 5 meters plays with her hair or looks around she is begging for the D
>>
>>35846993
that's just because they want you to buy them a drink
>>
>>35852759
dude they win, but if they are happy u looked u win too, they couldve been disgusted. but who cares if u get turned down women are half-useless,childish, stupid, manipulative weaklings. i could give 2 shits what they want or feel if i aproach them, im not saying rape them but hell they act like they half want that 2.

tldr;many women are dumb , u r smart. all in all if ur the dom. u will win. dont be fooled
>>
>>35845867
>biology is a social construct
Please, anon. It's not healthy to be that delusional.
>>
>>35852997
he's just trying to build your confidence anon, you're lucky to have a parent who cares enough about you to do that.
>>
File: 1490156906398.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490156906398.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>35845578
So you're telling me I'm getting hit on by every fucking woman that im near? Highly doubt. These are all just subconscious actions women do
>>
>>35853761

I'd feel terrible if I made a girl uncomfortable though, they get hit on so much already, I try not to add to the annoyance.
>>
>>35853761

Since when do people tolerate teenagers writing in this lazy gibberish? Isn't it supposed to be a bannable offense?

I bet you're doing it ironically too, you fucking memelord. But be careful, everyone's gonna start doing it until tge actual 12 years old start showing up and I bet you're gonna be like "huur durr where did they come from?"

Stop lowering the bar, you fucking attention whore.
>>
>>35853867

Spoken like a true doormat bitch.

Protip: You think you are being attentionate and that it gives you goid boy points, but it doesn't. Women, above all else, are turned on by attitude. Don't listen to the fucking memes, physical appearance is nothing but a perk. The main game is how you carry yourself. Attitude wins. Women want confidence, a man who isn't afraid of going after what he wants regardless of whether he rustle some feelings or not, regardless of obstacles.

If you carry yourself with this passive submissive mindset, they will smell it off of you. Women have a radar for that shit. It shows that you are so insecure about yourself that you see a woman's needs above yours. They're all over that chivalrous romantic selfless shit as libg as it's a romantic act. If you legit see yourself as below the woman yoy are hitting on, she's gonna do the same and treat you as below herself. This is why women are turned off by fear and passive submission. The only kind of girl who will tolerate a doormat bitch character is one looking to use you.
>>
>>35854258

I'm not looking for good boy points, I do whatever I want for the most part, but I'm not gonna lie to myself or a girl and pretend like I'm the shit and that they should fuck me, a idiot like me should not be having sex, period.
>>
Girls did hit on me and i did notice. In high school at least. I got 3 gfs that way.
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-03-28_15-32-36.png (853KB, 1271x672px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-03-28_15-32-36.png
853KB, 1271x672px
tell me this is a joke

i never understand women's humor
>>
>>35853769
>>35848880
>>35848076
>>35846060
>>35845957
>>35845917
>>35845887
>/r9k/ gripes and moans for a submissive qt waifu
>Tell them they have to work for it because women are submissive
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
actualy no. ive been people watching for long enough to know when a girl likes a guy. its very obvious. no girl likes me.
>>
>>35845578
This shit happens to me and I'm aware of it, but I'm too afraid of misunderstanding it, or of it being aimed at another guy, to make a move when I see it.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 574x600px
>>35845578
>mfw every autismo on this board who watches this will start getting filled with false hope every time he sees a girl touch her hair
>>
>>35845738
>women will NEVER approach a guy and put herself out there

Actually all flirting and initial contact is started by women 90% of the time.

The only difference is women do it indirectly. They almost always let the man know they are interested somehow. Rather it be through subtle gestures, hair flipping etc. The big one is if they talk to you and touch your arm or shoulder or something.

This also explains why pick up artists don't work in real life. If a girl's not interested, your pick up game doesn't matter. The only time it matters is if they have done given you the proper signals. And at that point, you will get her number unless you're a total fuckwit.
>>
File: 1464927240973.jpg (132KB, 997x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1464927240973.jpg
132KB, 997x1005px
>>35845578
at 23 I have, without a doubt, never experienced any of this from a girl
>>
>>35854516

read

>>35854486

Most of us just assume we're wrong if the thought crosses our mind that she is interested.
>>
>>35852765
It isn't bait but yeah I guess it isn't common. When people ask how we met they are usually surprised to hear the story. Also my boyfriend said he's never experienced anything like it before. He also said that it felt really good to feel wanted and sought out like that.

>>35852858
Of course the fear of rejection is huge and I am no exception to having that fear. I was quite drunk when I approached him after all but luckily it all worked out. I think it can be seen as "unfeminine" to ask out a male. I guess I don't really care about that overall and he doesn't either and is a good fit for me.
>>
>>35854608
I'm in the same boat anon. What the fuck is wrong with us?
>>
File: EMJDVOh.gif (744KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
EMJDVOh.gif
744KB, 300x450px
>>35845578
I'm aware of this I just really don't care

I don't care that you're a female and or attractive, that's boring and it's just gross how entitled you are for thinking you're obligated to special treatment just for being an attractive female

Do or accomplish something interesting and I'll talk to you like I would anyone else. Otherwise go find someone else that thinks and acts like you and you two can jerk eachother off over how attractive you are
>>
>>35855740
Wrong angle, my man. Most women are good only for their vaginas and sex they can provide. In all honesty, they want to be used and they want to feel useful, either as girlfriends or as mothers, and if you see them as shit for what they are naturally designed to give, they will despise you.
Women value men based on their purchasing power because that is our function, but through the miracle of sapience we can also derive pleasure from being with each other that isn't based on what amounts to a glorified prostitution.
>>
>>35847260
LOL, that is the extent of their flirting and why they are so subtle.

>go to nightclub in slut outfit
>sit alone and think about polar bears
>OMG thanks for the advice all these guys are hitting on me now :)))
>thinking about polar bears totally works every time
>>
>>35855946
Listen to this nigger here. You can say what you want, but he's on point. Just because we can talk and wear clothes it doesn't mean that we're not animals - most of us, at least.
>>
i never notice women because i straight up don't pay attention to them. there are other things more important to me.
i lived in cities all my life and i'm pretty weary of people, don't make eye contact because i don't want people to talk to me.

a woman has to enter my field of view and speak directly to me, otherwise i'm not going to look at them, she could be Emma Watson, if i never look at her face it doesn't matter.
>>
31 y/o bot here.

Don't bother chasing women.
Only invest romantic interest in women who clearly express interest in you.

Marry your craft and profession. Own it. Become skilled, knowledgeable in something, anything.
There are people who make a living being experts in cinema history, basically memorizing trivia. If they can do it, you can too.

Along the way in your success you will meet women who share your passion for that craft. And if not, at the worst, you will make friends and colleagues on the way who also share the love of your craft. Seek this first, and romance second.

You want to build yourself to be approached only by this kind of woman.
One who shares your interests, and initiates first.
>>
>getting dating advice from women
this is literally the final bluepill
>>
>>35856271
T H I S .

I don't take advice from women, generally. I either ignore it, doesn't matter who it's coming from. Women give the worst advice.

I made the mistake of trusting their judgement and ended up getting fucked. Only ask men for advice.
>>
>>35852676
I realize, I was being sarcastic? Who's the autist here again?
>>
>>35853867
You're like the guy who gets served the wrong food at a restaurant and doesn't say anything because "the staff is working really hard and I don't want to bother them", but in actuality that's just the excuse he tells himself to justify his anxiety.

Not that I haven't done that but that doesn't make it any less pathetic.
>>
>>35854442
Why did you put my post in there? I was just saying the le social construct haha argument for why women don't ask men out is retarded.

Obviously women are more submissive than men and we'll probablyjust have to nut up and deal with it, I just think the reason is more evolutionary-psychological than mere learned behaviors.

But sure, I was "griping and moaning for a submissive wiafu". Fuck (You).
>>
>>35856322
Women tell men things based on what they want men to think of them. Every girl is like basically a virgin except for all those times she accidentally got fucked, and all they want is a nice kind reasonable man who respects them.
>>
Oh, you mean when they were sitting at the bar without even looking in my general direction they were hitting on me all along?
>>
>>35845578
3/4 of those moves she wasnt even facing the guys direction when she did it. How in the fuck are you supposed to pick up on that
>>
>>35854534
>implying indirect flirting counts as "putting yourself out there"
99% of the time even when a woman does flirt in a way that isn't arcane to the average guy she always has an out, a way to pass off whatever she's doing as normal non-coded behavior, and that's intentional.

>They almost always let the man know they are interested somehow. Rather it be through subtle gestures, hair flipping etc.
In what universe does any of that qualify as "letting someone know" anything? It barely even classifies as communication at all.

>The big one is if they talk to you and touch your arm or shoulder or something
well physical contact is obvious, you'd have to be a hyper-supreme-autist to not realize someone making deliberate and emphasized physical contact is communicating closeness. Even if you don't intuitively know that you'd need to also be retarded to not be able to figure it out.

Like I understand women want a guy who will approach them first, that makes total sense. But when they do this bullshit and convince themselves they're actually engaging him at all, that's where I get mad. And you justify it be calling these behaviors "initiating contact".
>>
>>35855482
>I think it can be seen as "unfeminine" to ask out a male
By result, yes. But the underlying reason is that a guy who you need to ask out i.e a guy who won't approach you isn't worth your time. Women will actually say this.

It sounds arrogant as fuck if you look at men and women as basically the same but with different peeholes, but given basic human sociality it makes sense.
>>
>>35845578
Can't believe how many autists in here can't pick up on massively obvious body language like this.
>>
File: 1488062800532s.jpg (13KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488062800532s.jpg
13KB, 240x250px
>>35845867
I can smell your flabby, by Chad stretched out roastie until here, because of this post
>>
>>35854442
>Tell them they have to work for it because women are submissive
You didn't say that at all.
>>
>>35856271
>>35856322
To believe women could even be capable of giving good dating advice assumes the woman in question actually knows what she wants in a man. For some women they actually do, but for 99% they have no fucking clue and this should be obvious to anyone that speaks to them.
>>
>>35856899
The other Anon did. I was simply retelling the situation
>>
>>35856925
>I was simply retelling the situation
Inaccurately
>>
>>35856899
Except that's exactly what he meant
>>
File: 1485731841065.png (247KB, 490x470px) Image search: [Google]
1485731841065.png
247KB, 490x470px
This is a fucking meme, I see women do this shit at least once a week, it's not flirting it's just 'look at me I want attention'
>>
>>35845652
Same here, I've been looked at and smiled at by girls but I can never tell if its just being pleasant or if they want me to do something. So to avoid possible pain I look away and ignore them.

You'd think considering I'm almost a wizard that I would regret it but the thought of getting that "ugh CREEP" expression is terrifying.
>>
>>35856969
Well most of us aren't internet telepaths like you, we have to go by what he said.
>>
File: 1469402261103.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469402261103.png
12KB, 500x500px
>Women expect men to always make the first move, no matter what
>if it's not Chad they turn him down the most cruel way to boost their ego

Nice try roast, but I'm not going to play that game anymore "ewwww, are you talking to ME?" a few times is enough for a lifetime.
>>
>>35845867
have you noticed women have been doing nothing but talking about how gender roles are social constructs for the past ten years, yet they refuse to practice what they preach?
>>
>>35857009
Has that really happened to you? I'm ugly as shit but never has a girl said anything like that to me. Some of them think it I'm sure and you can tell by the body language that they don't want to talk to you. But they are all polite.
>>
>>35856925
And you are still wrong.

You are trying to blame society for women being unable to properly hit on guys. That is categorically false.

Hitting on someone is an aggressive move. Men provide plenty of examples in their own behavior. Yet when a woman does it (as we see in the video), all she is doing is being very passive aggressive. This has nothing to do with societal norms and everything to do with women being fucking stupid.

No wonder feminists think the act of rape includes a man simply staring at a woman.
>>
>>35846923
You ARE a normie you idiotic cunt
>>
>>35856855
Yes I've heard women say this. My boyfriend said he had noticed me before that night but didn't approach me because he didn't think he would have had a chance. But, I still feel it was worth my time in approaching him and am glad that I did it. All that being said, after that evening when I made my intentions clear, I allowed him to take the lead and I follow it for the most part.
>>
File: 1470255195245.jpg (45KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1470255195245.jpg
45KB, 600x589px
>>35857043
Multiple times
But maybe I am extra ugly
Women literally think it's an insult that I could ever think I have a chance
>>
>>35857088
smile. i'm dead serious, smilining, even if it's a small smile (sometimes those are cuter), makes everyone look better.
>>
>>35857498
Thanks, I'll do it together with being myself the next time
>>
>>35847153
It's because you look weak. Girls can smell weakness and single you out as their obedient beta slave.
>>
File: 1461631595269.jpg (15KB, 320x503px) Image search: [Google]
1461631595269.jpg
15KB, 320x503px
>>35845578
Man you really don't know what it's like to be a robot.
>>
when I was 18, 19 i had great opportunities to get laid.

>Taekwondo class
>back after 3 years, black belt coach knows me
>cool dude comes back after seasons in a sitcom sort of thing
>grill all over me
>always talking, to me
>one day invites me to dance before session starts
>song in our language has the lyris kiss, kiss, kiss and she says it out loud
>she is attractive but I wasnt in the head space for dating and I knew I would have to commit a little to get sex
>didnt like her personality either
>nothing happened

>walk into a party for kids of expats
>everyone in room dancing
>blonde american qt does the come to me gesture with her fingers
>starts grinding on me
>wtf, never done this before, make an effort to play it cool not let her feel my dick
>about a min later she leaves
>in apartment terrace talking to the only 2 ppl i know in the party
>she comes by to talk to another person im talking to
>says to me "i dont even know your name" then leaves
>20 mins later host kicks everyone out never see her again

that opportunity i regret missing the most

>another party with children of expats
>qt redhead all over me ALL OVER
>im 19 she look 15 im not sure if this is alright
>anyway really i get autistic and i dont want to get to how this ends because to this date its still embarrassing for me

that one is just a story of shame.

>start college, almost 20
>grill in my academic english class with nice tits sitting next to me just pulls the shoulder part of her shirt down exposing her shoulder and her cleavage
>she qt and its all wtf
>turns out she has a boyfriend
>she is really flirty with me on other encounters
>not sure if she is flirty to everyone or i am just the guy to tease

im 5'7" and look young for my age, even more at time I looked like i should be in highschool. Now ppl still say I look young but at least they think I am a young adult
>>
>>35857071
>But, I still feel it was worth my time in approaching him and am glad that I did it
No sarcasm intended, good for you. You're aware that people can have value beyond what they can "do" for you, but ultimately most women behave as if this isn't the case.

Evolution encouraged extreme self-interest before all else in women generally, and if you're living in the African scrubland or the Pontic Steppe hunting for food it makes sense. Why would you be with and have children with a man who's not even alpha enough to carry you off to a cave and "marry" you? But that's not the world most people live in anymore, yet the mindset survives.
>>
File: 1474639041387.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474639041387.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>35857088
Honestly, and I know it's a meme, there is a difference between just being ugly and being "creepy". Not that there's anything inherently wrong with looking that way, but it immediately repulses women in a way that simply being a 2/10 or whatever you are doesn't.

Obviously I don't know what you look like, but common things that set off women's alarms are poor facial hair (and if you are really ugly I'd play it safe and be totally clean shaven), acne, clothing, body odor, and other general hygiene things.

Unless you have some medical condition related to something, the good news is you can change all of these.

>>35857498
This can be good, facial expression is critical. But if you're a turbo-autist like most of us, you might want to practice expressions and check to see if they look forced or "unnatural" somehow. A creepy fake looking smile is worse than a scowl.

>>35857576
That's the spirit!
>>
>>35858229
>again same english class another qt talk really laughingly with her
>probably was just a really bubbly personality but talking to her was fun and I should have hit that.

>friend in another department full of qts find out his class mate has a crush on me
>cant ever get the timing to meet her
>friends already mad at me, they are more invested in my love and sex life than me
>besides had a crush on some other grill
>eventually night before an exam of a course i am terrible at uni has a festival
>im supposed to go and just bang this bitch
>nope studies more important
>mom and dad would be proud of my decision making
>grill ends up getting really drunk and my friend ends up hooking up with her
>actually relieved I am off the hook. she was alright but I wasnt attracted to her

that was the end of my first year in college now I am 24 and this is my last semester, still a virgin. Haven't come across a girl who I know was into me or really flirty with me. I do not go out as much anymore and havent met many new ppl. Have not met any new girls in maybe the past 2 years. Chatted up a qt on the bus once never saw her again, that was the last.

welp I still believe life will be better after college.
>>
>>35857088
Same has happened to me at high school and now I'm sexy as fuck. You have to work really hard to improve yourself which is shit but just do it faggot.
>>
>>35845578
If you take theses as signals you'll be getting shitcanned or bouncered out of the establishment.
>>
>>35845578

The following is far, far, more accurate. And is actually narrated by someone who studies this shit at an academic level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBOtj1RmaUE
>>
>>35845867
no they aren't everyone is pretty shy when it comes to this men just try.
>>
>>35858425
>life is better after college meme
>>
>>35856611

lol true. But mostly its because I don't care enough to go through the trouble. As they say, if you want it bad enough you'll find a way, if you don't you'll find an excuse.
>>
>>35859028
I will have money, I will live without my parents, I will not waste 2 hours of my day commuting, work place will be a good environment for me.

all these things will be true for me. i really really hate what is happening to my life right now. i need to change the way i live.
>>
>>35858518
Please tell me how
I have no jaw, am a manlet and have a tiny frame
I already work out and dress well, but there is only so much I can do given my genetics
>>
File: 13556454652521.png (275KB, 454x403px) Image search: [Google]
13556454652521.png
275KB, 454x403px
>in an ambassador organization in uni because resume padding
>went to first event last Saturday
>mainly chilled and read manga and comics on my phone
>had to team up with a qt for a little
>she initiates conversation often, plays with her hair, and over all acts really flirty
>she brings up topics like drinking, dating, and even sex
>think i'm finally gonna make it like Zyzz told me
>mid conversation she calls her boyfriend to wake him up

Man I just don't know
>>
>>35859200
lmao women amirite guise? xD
>>
>>35847592
>>35847683
>>35847832

I had 3 lovely little keks. Thanks lads.
>>
>>35859200
>uni
>resume
HA! Here's a tip: no employer will give a fuck. Find something better to do.
>>
File: iknowthatfeeldesu.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeeldesu.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>35850025
just smile and eventually people will believe you feel that way inside
>>
>>35858920
This analysis is good
>>
I don't remember. If it did happen I didn't notice, but I don't think so.
>>
File: women in a nutshell.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
women in a nutshell.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>35853059
because it's a political crime, it's a disease of wrong-thinking
women don't suffer from this disease as often, comrade. they're the better half.
>>
>>35845578
Literally nothing.
Also there are like 10+ guys at this bar and the particular one has to figure out those are signals for him.
And when the wrong one approaches it's "ewww creep"
>>
>>35853670
but seriously a lot of girls train themselves to do this around all guys just so they have more options
>>
File: 1484257592312.jpg (6KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1484257592312.jpg
6KB, 250x206px
>>35858920
>mfw I'm the guy at 6:03
>>
File: doctorsagreeanhero.jpg (156KB, 948x960px) Image search: [Google]
doctorsagreeanhero.jpg
156KB, 948x960px
>>35857043
>Has that really happened to you?
>I'm ugly as shit
Not that Anon, but one of those things is not like the other... superturboautist who never even made small talk with grills or just depressed and overly self-critical?
>>
>>35854258
This is fine as long as it isn't somewhere where you see the girl everyday.
>>
File: 135545848548.jpg (40KB, 449x295px) Image search: [Google]
135545848548.jpg
40KB, 449x295px
>>35858920
>whole video talks about two people filtering and the tells they give
>narrator: "were you flirting"
>woman: "lol no. i was just being polite"
>narrator: "women flirt all the time guess you can't tell"

What was the point
>>
>>35845578
Uh. I know a shiload of women who had interest in me but then lost it because I was taking too long to bang them. Unfortunately, I just can't see myself being with any girl who is willing at any point to put out so easily for anyone, including me. Also women hitting on you is just disgusting and creepy.
>>
>>35845578
LMAO WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT ARE WOMEN AUTISTIC
>>
>>35845578
>she keeps doing this until you finally look at her
>then acts as if she's too good for you

every time. they just want everything to be about them, i doubt its even a legit sign of interest.
>>
>>35857027
equality for us gender norms for men.
>>
File: go away chad.png (225KB, 331x382px) Image search: [Google]
go away chad.png
225KB, 331x382px
>>35858920
>12 minute mark
>mfw chad steals MY girl
>>
Another women giving advice to men, sigh also this is as retarded as women giving dating advice to men which just shouldn't happen.
>>
Guys just focus on your mission, keep dressing well, carry yourself like a king, read the 48 laws of power, keep lifting, and stop being needy little faggots.

Once you have a good social circle and have a set course the women will flock. If you do not have your shit together: a bitch will make your life worse. Stop being a bunch of horny teenagers and act like men you fucking retards.

t. Reformed beta
>>
>>35852560

This is why I just front-load "Are ya single?"

(I also have a round-about way of asking that, but not sharing here.)

Girls can string you along for-fucking-ever if you don't figure out if they're single. Makes me wish there was a special wristband people could wear when they're 'single and looking'.
>>
>>35845713
Thanks for the hearty kek anon
>>
>>35860098
what is this little t. i keep seeing?
>>
>>35857069
What I mean is a lot of people react oddly to this story. It all happened in a very direct and forward way and initiated by a female no less. Fact of the matter is that is not common. Generally there's a lot more "game playing" like what was displayed in the video in the OP.
>>
>>35860422

It means the post was written by a transvestite.
>>
>>35860301

That wristband needs to happen. Both guys and girls can wear that.
>>
>>35854442

What if i want a dominant waifu?
>>
File: 1468704691051.jpg (13KB, 400x201px) Image search: [Google]
1468704691051.jpg
13KB, 400x201px
>>35860422
it means you need to go back to reddo
>>
>>35860493
This. Finding a dom waifu is impossible
>>
File: hey.jpg (15KB, 200x206px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
15KB, 200x206px
>>35853518
you forgot to call him a special snowflake nando
>>
>>35860301
>>35860492

Even if this was a thing, how many women do you think would wear one but then say "Oh I'm not really single I'm just looking to make new friends :-)"
>>
my (female) asian flatmate has a hafu girlfriend over for a visit

the friend just said i should come watch some korean romance show with them 10 minutes ago

i said no

h-heh, bitches
>>
>>35860710
>>35860780
alpha as fuck
origaneesu
>>
>>35860492
No women would wear that. Imagine all the creeps that would come out of the woodwork thinking it was an invitation to sex.
>>
>>35861021
most cultures have something like this.
>>
>>35852757
>>35852733
Jesus christ /r9k/ is so delusional and ignorant of social cues.
>>
>>35845578
who would've thought women are retarded, huh?
>>
>>35856246
how does one begin to enjoy a craft or skill?
>>
>>35845867
>Women know a lot about history and behave accordingly
lol
>>
>>35853518
Not him, but:
Why should only men grow a shell? And why is it okay to use "pussy" as an insult for unmanly behavior? Why we even have "gender equality" then when it's all the classic gender picture in reality?
>>
>>35845578

lol so when a girl looks like she's minding her own business or waiting for a friend to show up, then that means they're hitting on me. good, now that I know that I'm sure to have lots of luck.
>>
If this video is true I'm getting hit on daily
but it isn't true, so I'm not
>>
>>35861353
you should really work on your reading comprehension
>>
i would rather have a girl approach me than making that stuff. i've had girls hit on me at work. i use to bag at work grocery store. girls would ask me like if we met before. there was a girl who would tell the boss that i was getting girl's numbers. the boss would make me push carts. i didn't mind that at all.
>>
>>35847153
I had a qt hitting on me hard, really obvious, lots of excess flirty touching and what not, then the next second she'd talk about her boyfriend
>>
>>35845578
7/10 times guys get it. Well this explains why I'm 3/10
>>
>>35860098
i just started reading that, this is some Trump tier 4D chess stuff.
>>
>>35845578
it would be more painful to misread some benign meaningless behavior and autistically assume somebody who isn't interested in me is interested me than it would be to not notice it
>>
>>35860301
That's literally what dating sites and tinder are for but women still look for friends on there instead of using it like normal
>>
>>35854534

>This also explains why pick up artists don't work in real life

yeah right, get out of your room once in a while dude
>>
I only assume a girl is into me if there some eye contact, not just a quick gaze, real eye contact

Otherwise i always assume she is friendly to everyone

All of this just from distance of course, when you are talking with a girl, its a lot more obviously if she is into you or not
>>
>>35845578
>passively aggressively invades personal space
>flirting

fuck women are stupid
>>
>>35848880

>Thinking you actually have a right to vote.
What are you 18
>>
I do these things without flirting and I'm a guy. Fix hair, stretch and look around. Come on, that's not flirting.
>>
>>35860780
Rostie scums. You taught them that you are not a orbiter.
>>
>>35845578
I highly doubt it. I'm not attractive and I've never had a woman even feign interest for long enough for her to get to know my personality enough to like it.
>>
>>35845578
>I have done this behavior
>But I'm a male
Just kill me now. If woman can't pick up on their own signals then forget it.
>>
>women expect the guy to do everything, hit on them, pay for their drinks AND take them out on a date (they're paying) UNLESS the guy is obviously rich and then the woman will finally do something and leech from them

How typical
>>
>>35854403
>women's humor

That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.
>>
>>35845578
I prefer to be hit on by her kicking me in the knee and calling me a piece of shit t b h f a m
>>
>>35845578
this is how i hit on girls as a guy. I just weirdly look at them every couple of minutes and see if they notice me.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.