[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY DAD KEEPS BEATING ME UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: the-breakfast-club-netflix.jpg (151KB, 1686x806px) Image search: [Google]
the-breakfast-club-netflix.jpg
151KB, 1686x806px
MY DAD KEEPS BEATING ME UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT THATS ALSO A REASON TO SPIT ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU UUUUUUUUGH

I couldn't continue watching this movie, this fucking edgelord ruined everything. the "athlete" should have beat the shit out of him even more.
>>
Why would the pure "princess" even give an inch to this fucking loser I have no clue. vile rat.
>>
i never even watched this normie shit
>>
>>35845448
dont watch it you're not missing anything.
>>
what's "the basket case"?
everyone dumps their balls inside her?
>>
>>35845539
Just the athlete. Not even memeing.
>>
>>35845539
I've want to dump my balls in her tbqh
>>
>>35845539
She change her whole look to get Chads The "athlete' dick.
>>
>>35845407
the criminal and knucklehead athlete get a girl but not the brain haha
>>
>>35845611
This bothers me, the whole movie is about accepting yourself and others for who they are yet they pull a bullshit 180 with her
>>
>>35845407
>tfw even in movies the weird beta kid gets nothing while edgelord and Chad get the roasties
>>
>>35845651
i didnt finish the movie, who got who?
>>
>>35845539
shes just weird as fuck. eats sandwich with chips and sugar packets in it, and other things that arent too bothersome. but they really tried to make her look idiotic in the beginning.
>>
>>35845665
Exactly, highly overrated movie
>>
>>35845707
Criminal and Princess
Athlete and Basket Case
Brain writes the letter they were all supposed to write/does their homework
>>
>>35845707
athlete got the basket case
goon got the prom queen
beta did everyones paper lol
>>
>>35845707
The principle railed the cheerleader while the brain and edgelord fingered his ass
>>
lol the athlete could not have taken the criminal

I forget their names but I doubt that athlete dude has ever been in a fight
>>
>>35845707
The athlete chad goy the girl dressed in black, 'goth girl' if you will, and the edgelord got the other girl
>>
>>35845783
*got* sorry
>>35845747
Not that though lol imagine
>>
>>35845539
A basket case is a crazy person. Not crazy as in mentally ill bit crazy as in someone that does really fucking weird shit like it's nornal
>>
>>35845407
>be me
>couple years ago in high school
>mention not liking this movie
>entire class shits down my throat

ok
>>
>>35846245
everyone shit down your throat because you are a fucking weirdo who browses /r9k/
>>
>>35845665
>>35845725
>Movie:JUST BE YOURSELF
Unless it's for chad TEHEHEH. Oh and get fuck nerd you get to do all our work.
>>
>>35846245
I hate this because I was never into watching movies n shit so I always got the OMG U NEVER WATCHED STARWARS WAOW WHAT TEH FUCK
>>
>>35845751

athlete guy was a wrestler and in detention for physically harming someone as i recall, so i think he could have. only question is whether criminal has a weapon on him, which i don't think he does; his whole arc is that he's a lot more sensitive than he appears on the outside. it's worth noting that athlete also has problems with his dad but they don't seem to beat him down as much.
>>
>>35845751
He was a wrestler you moron, and if i recall he did tackle him and hold his gay ass down.
>>
The athlete chad is a 5'5 manlet irl, hollywood is amazing.
>>
>>35846357
>athlete guy was a wrestler and in detention for physically harming someone
He was "peer pressured" into taping someone butt cheeks together.
>>
>>35846440

he still laid hands on someone, and he has training in fighting. i'd bet on him.
>>
>>35846338
>Nerd doesn't get a girl.
>Nerd writes the paper.

Not even in Breakfast Club.
>>
>>35846351
You are shit for not watching Star Wars. They are good movies that might inspire your palette a bit beyond
>>
>>35845407
the princess is ugly imo, the chad is a manlet, the brain is actually pretty realistic, although many are uglier than him
>>
>>35846634
fuck you i watched them already but im tired of people being mean to me because i havent consumed the same media as them FUCK YOU!
>>
File: 1429010937153.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429010937153.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>35846567
Not even a Handie in the library. But the Athlete get tongue. While the criminal not only get tongue but he also fingers the princess.
>>
>>35846641

He's still the ugliest guy in the room, and thus got shitted on.
>>
>>35846761
i think he's better looking than the criminal, the criminal looks gross imo, even if you put him in the same clothes as the brain he'd still look gross
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.