[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she openly posts about liking junji ito's artwork is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>she openly posts about liking junji ito's artwork

is there anything more confirming she's a fucking mental case than that?
>>
no it just means she has good taste
>>
File: ShintaroKago.jpg (84KB, 736x537px) Image search: [Google]
ShintaroKago.jpg
84KB, 736x537px
Shintaro Kago is so much more interesting.
>>
It means she's the hole created for you.
>>
ito's stuff isnt even that spooky
>>
>>35845403
Ito's stuff has a creepy vibe but not long into every series you remember that Junji Ito is an idiot and everything he writes is stupid.
>>
>>35845294
I would gf her instantly
>>
Junji Ito has little variety, it becomes comical after a while.

>those eyes
>teeth
>sinister feel
>>
she's only mental in the sense she's an attention whore, using well known yet "obscure" nerd culture shit to appear like you dream girl

get played son
>>
My sister talked with me about Junji Ito today.

She's an absolute insane cunt though.
>>
File: bart_29.jpg (21KB, 350x568px) Image search: [Google]
bart_29.jpg
21KB, 350x568px
>>35846226
you're stupid and so is your face.
>>
>>35846592
fuck you kid think you're clever huh well guess what bucko you're nothing just a bug to me and I'm the exterminator snakes like you get stomped by the righteous boot of us patricians semper fi little bitch
>>
What's wrong with Junji Ito?
>>
>>35846736
His plots are retarded. but if you think of them as B-movies it's better. The only one that was clever was the short about the autistic bodybuilder who was moving the gravestones so that ghosts would haunt him.
>>
>>35846592
my face is very smart it has won a nobel prize and even has a book published
But I'm pretty dumb
>>
junji ito's comics exist in this weird in-between space

they're pretty cool and if someone enjoys them, its a positive personality trait/represents good taste

but they're too entry-level to be something you consider a major personality trait/interest, or brag about. that would make you basic
>>
File: 5243320600_09a0852927_o.jpg (675KB, 880x1262px) Image search: [Google]
5243320600_09a0852927_o.jpg
675KB, 880x1262px
>>35846791
I liked The Thing That Drifted Ashore.

http://monsterbrains.blogspot.com/2010/12/junji-ito-thing-that-drifted-ashore.html
>>
>>35847032
how is media a personality trait at all? you're a tool.
>>
>>35846736
Nothing. It is what it is. Peculiar interesting oddities with great artwork
>>
>>35847090
>you're a tool
yeah probably

but it's like saying you like super mario 64

who cares, everyone likes that game. it doesn't mean anything. if you say you're really into something more unique, it makes other people more interested in you.
>>
Fuan no tane is superior.

The hospital baby still fucks me up good.
>>
>>35845294
you mean she's fucking cool? get over yourself
>>
>>35845401
Underrated kekkerino right here
>>
>>35847231
>not speed running SM64 120 star with your gf
O I am laffin
>>
>>35847560
>speedrunning
>gf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5j6MHZb2QY
>>
>>35847270
>fuan no tane
>so ur up at night and a le spookey giant face le appears
No
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.