[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I were to visit a therapist and I told them about me fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: QoessLz.png (13KB, 571x474px) Image search: [Google]
QoessLz.png
13KB, 571x474px
If I were to visit a therapist and I told them about me fucking my sister, are they required to report it?
>>
>>35844532
No, they only report if they believe you're going to or have harmed a person (like murder, rape, torture, ect.)
>>
>>35844532
depends, is your sister above the age of consent?
>>
>>35844532
I don't think so, might depend on where you are.
How long has it been happening? Is it consensual?
>>
>>35844571
We both in our early 20s
>>
>>35844532
You can't report someone for fantasy but if your sister is at least in her late teens, then they couldn't even report you for actually fucking her (if you live in America). Incest is a crime in some states but most people don't give a fuck about it. It's like jaywalking or bestiality. Just don't film yourself doing it.
>>
>>35844581
We've only done it twice but next time we meet up we probably will again.

Yes it's consensual
>>
File: 1490512303368.jpg (64KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490512303368.jpg
64KB, 900x500px
>>35844637
Can you greentext the first time and how it happened?
>Inb4 it's fake
Don't really care as long as it's good enough to fap to
>>
>>35844615
>>35844637
they would not be required to report it then
at least in the USA that's the case
>>
>>35844674
I'm not good at greentext cause I usually just lurk

But it's not fake, we took pictures and everything. She was put up for adoption as a baby and we recently just met up for the first time. I guess it's called like GSA or something
>>
>>35844711
Does your dick give a shit? Who cares
>>
>>35844711
Come on family at least tell us something about the first time
>>
>>35844769
No, but basically everyone else in the world would give a shit. So I cant really talk to anyone about it unless it's online or a therapist, which is where my post came from.
>>
>>35844825
Just greentext it you double nigger
>>
>>35844774
Basically I had a dream about me and her and I ended up telling her and she asked me if that was something I would ever actually do and I said yes. So we got a hotel room.

She technically took my virginity too (Ive been with a guy but that doesnt count). She knew it beforehand too and she wanted to help me out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.