[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here just hopped in their car and just drove? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3026.jpg (39KB, 464x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.jpg
39KB, 464x369px
Has anyone here just hopped in their car and just drove? What's the farthest you've gone? How did you survive?
>>
Two years ago I drove 100 miles away from the city I was attending uni at. Then I stopped at a McDonald's to buy a coffee. Before McDonald's I'd intended to drive indefinitely but I decided to just head back. It was comfy but lonely.
>>
>>35844576
Just because it was lonely?

I drove from Southern Ontario to Florida once on a whim, slept at motel 6's and my car one night.
>>
I used to do that when I first bought my car. I'd get into an argument at home or just have a shitty day, and not having any friends or any place to go I'd just drive around and listen to music for an hour or two at a time.
>>
File: Sad days.jpg (405KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sad days.jpg
405KB, 480x640px
>>35844400
My parents never got me a car and I live in California so I never got a job.
>tfw can't even move to start nonexistant life over again
>>
>>35845332
Plenty of trains that way. Here's some hobo music to get you inspired:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqowmHgxVJQ
>>
>>35845398
Trains cost like $10. I have no money. Actually that's a lie, I have -$30k.
>>
>>35845420
Find some hobos and hop the train
>>
>>35845451
All the hobos in my area are hollow druggies who walk from the river bottom to Baker's and then back.
>>
File: IMG_6476.jpg (2MB, 3264x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6476.jpg
2MB, 3264x2446px
>>35844400
Twice.

Both times it has been for the purpose of getting over one girl. I drove an hour up to Columbus, Indiana and two hours up to Cincinnati, Ohio. Took some pretty neat pictures while I was there, even if I never got out of the car in Cincinnati.

I'm over her for the most part now.
>>
>>35844400
drove about 2 hours one way, and then realized i had to drive back. was really tired on drive back.

didnt drive anywhere in particular.
>>
>>35844400
Twice, Anon.
First time, I just felt like going east. I live in Los Angeles and remembered going on family trips to Arizona. So I just jumped in my car, went east, and saw all the parts of Arizona I hadn't been before. Ended up eventually south of Tucson, past Tombstone, and eventually went into Mexico for a little while to get a beer (was under 21).

Another time I started driving, ended up at LAX airport. I decided I was gunna go see the pyramids (not Egypt) and bought a ticket to Mexico City. Saw lots of historical ruins, was able to stay 4 days for less than the cost of my plane tickets.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.