[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn it feels so good not to be a virgin anymore. Seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
God damn it feels so good not to be a virgin anymore.

Seriously guys, it's like a huge weight is off my chest. I feel like I can live the rest of my life now.
>>
you should probably kill yourself now
>>
You should tell us how.
>>
>>35844120

Bullshit I'm actually not a virgin and I know it still doesn't get better. You need a stable life partner who loves you for being yourself and will raise children with you, not just meaningless sex.
>>
>>35845571
I'll take meaningless sex over banging your fat gf any day of the week. She pretends to attach emotion to your small penis, but she's just keeping up the act until you marry her lard ass.
>>
>>35844422
Op can finally rest in peace. His father would be proud.
>>
File: 1445446449759.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1445446449759.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
haha i know right that sex felt so good
>>
>>35844120
Really? When I lost mine it just made everything worse because I know I had the chance to take her virginity, but I waited too long. Not to mention the fact that we act like sex is such an amazing experience, and we put it on a pedestal, when really it doesn't feel that much better than masturbation.

It's like when you're a virgin you think it'll add some meaning to your life, something to want more, and more of, but it doesn't. It's just like anything else.

When you lose it, you lose the curiosity of a virgin. It's like, who gives a shit anymore, now there's nothing to look forward to.
>>
>tfw you get really really close to losing your virginity but she's a dumb slut who has a bf

I don't want to throw it away to some dumb slut who doesn't care about me REEEEE!
>>
This is a bait thread, for all you virgins.

Anyone who has ACTUALLY lost their virginity will tell you that you feel exactly the same as a person afterwards, and nothing changes.
>>
File: 1490473482792.png (915KB, 1505x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490473482792.png
915KB, 1505x1600px
>>35845822
ur wrong

senpaitachiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>35845822
It doesn't physically feel different, but I do feel like it had given me some confidence. I have a baseline for the type of girl who will fuck me with minimal commitment, I know that my average penis won't be questioned on the spot, I know that I'm not completely unwanted by the opposite sex, and I know that I have enough going on for a girl to moan my name even if it's just pretend. Finally, I can actually talk about sex with my friends without outright lying, which was what I had been doing for the last 5 years after I left highschool.
>>
>>35845822

I don't believe this. I've come close and it was intense. Touching a girl wherever you want and her being cool with it, holding hands, kissing, cuddling, it all feels wonderful. Maybe sex itself isn't what it's chalked up to be, but being close to a qt girl and feeling very wanted fills up that empty feeling in me. But it's always only for a minute. God i wish i had a gf i could come home to and cuddle with every day, who'd give me massages and make me feel so happy and relaxed. ;-;
>>
>get a lot of bjs in high school
>never penetrate cuz scared of pregnancy
>be 19
>figure I better fuck a vagina now or else it'll be weird later
>meet study abroad girl from China
>she's from a millionaire family in China
>wants to fuck
>"ok I guess"
>have her spend the night
>shes in my bed
>get on top
>she grabs my dick and slides the tip in
>start thrusting
>feels like a hands-free handjob
>"ha..this is cool I guess"
>cum on her face
>do it again
>take her home
>decide it's pretty over-rated
>pretty much forget about it
>>
File: 6ff.jpg (11KB, 236x242px) Image search: [Google]
6ff.jpg
11KB, 236x242px
>>35844120
it feels good to put my black dick into a bitches ass
black ass niggas get pussy 24/7
>>
>>35845984
>Touching a girl wherever you want and her being cool with it, holding hands, kissing, cuddling, it all feels wonderful. Maybe sex itself isn't what it's chalked up to be, but being close to a qt girl and feeling very wanted fills up that empty feeling in me.
This is all true, but that's just how sex is. SEX is GREAT. Losing your virginity is just a normal conceptual thing that happens when you first have sex.
>>
File: 324.jpg (36KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
36KB, 600x576px
>>35846004
top lel m8

I received by first blowjob from a chinese foreign exchange girl.
>>
>>35845981
You have a point, honestly. I get what you mean by the confidence boost, it makes it feel like sex is a much easier thing to get; although at the same time as I stated in my reply, it's like

Who gives a shit

Why would I actively seek it? It's not that physically great.
>>
>>35846122
yeah asian women are a gift to the white man

I love them. they'll ride, suck, take it in the ass, and let you cum on their face and be completely stoked about it
>>
>>35846220
nice try but i'm a eurasian manlet

asian women belong to eurasia
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 493x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 493x334px
I've sex with a few girls, but I still don't know what love feels like
>>
>>35846247
Shit nigga

5'11 white american here. I've fucked 4 asians so far.

Sorry rice bro your women are retarded
>>
File: 1475046119911.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1475046119911.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35844120
>I feel like I can live the rest of my life now.
Is that why you're here?
>>
>>35846171
oi m8 don't reply to my (you) like that.

If you're >>35845771 you better let everybody reading this thread know right now, because I'm >>35845822 and I don't agree with the confidence boost at all. Which is probably just because I was already pretty confident before I lost my virginity.
>>
Drugs >>>>> Sex

It's hard to understand how barely 'awesome' sex is compared to the real pleasures in life until you've tried both.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.