[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend have frequent sex. She isn't on birth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0463.jpg (51KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
51KB, 750x726px
Me and my girlfriend have frequent sex. She isn't on birth control and we don't use condoms I just pull out whenever I feel like I'll finish and it's worked great for however long we've been doing it. She recently said she's getting on birth control and she wants me to cum inside of her. Is it still very risky with birth control or will it be fine? (She hates kids so before anyone says it, no she is not trying to trap me with a child)
>>
Assuming it isn't a trap, it'll pretty much be fine. Just make sure she's on it for a week before you go at it raw.
>>
>>35844070
I can guarantee it isn't a trap and like I've been going raw just I always pull out and it's never been an issue she just said she wants me to cum inside of her once she's on it so I'm just not sure if it'll be a huge risk
>>
>>35844047
>does birth control really work?

what the fuck do you fucking think you fucking retard? of course it works up to a certain percentage of the time. if you aren't comfortable with 99% chances keep wearing a fucking rubber

i swear to god this board is full of the dumbest and most fucking worthless people society has to fucking offer

i fucking hate you all
>>
>>35844127
That 1% for someone actually getting pussy is higher than your 0% for being a virgin
>>
>>35844047
You're a fucking moron for raw dogging it without any form of contraceptive. Not even my dumb slut of a sister is stupid enough to not use a condom.
>>
>>35844047
>girlfriend hates kids

why the fuck would you be with some evil witch who hates kids
>>
>>35844047
The chances of getting her preggers from fucking her raw but pulling out is multitudes higher than you creaming in her on the pill

How are phoneposting normies consistently fucking retarded?
>>
>>35844150
lol WOW man you fucking got me haha DUDE lmao you called me a virgin how the fuck will I ever recover from this lol HAHA bro just relax haha BRUH i was just kidding haha

end your life and log off my website
>>
>>35844245
>my website
I never would've expected Hiro to be so fluent in butthurt 12 year old madposting, what a cultural butterfly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.