[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no one will care about your depression because you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: download.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 205x246px
>tfw no one will care about your depression because you're not a girl
>>
normies have no sentiment for mentally ill men
>>
>be depressed girl
>"why are you even sad?! you're a girl! you live on easy mode!"

shit sucks regardless of gender
>>
File: Go Away.jpg (1MB, 1631x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Go Away.jpg
1MB, 1631x1373px
>mfw I hear normalfags talk to their friends about how their awful depression / social anxiety prevented them from going to that party they were invited to last friday
I want to kill all normans
>>
>>35843598
the only good norman is a dead norman
>>
I am going to kill myself before the end of the year. I've already purchased a gun and am just waiting for some financial stuff to get sorted out so my little brother is taken care off after I'm gone.
>>
>>35843586
Kill yourself roastie. Off of my board
>>
>>35843586
my despair > your despair
get on my level ho
>>
>>35843586
It's a valid point they bring up.
>>
>>35843546
that's not true, NSA cares too.
>>
>tfw fat chick in one of my classes always makes edgy jokes about her depression
>she always talks about how nothing matters, calls herself an existentialist even though I've never seen her read or talk about a book
>talks about her panic attacks all the time
It makes me cringe. Panic attacks in public are one of the most embarrassing things that have happened to me. Why would anyone want to draw attention to that kind of shit? And suicidal thoughts, depression, is not something I want to share with anyone besides the therapist I had 2 years ago. Trying to off yourself doesn't make you cool, it is sad and (at least to me) very embarrassing. I needed to persuade my parents I didn't need to be sent off to a mental hospital, otherwise I would have never been able to get any sort of decent job. The worship of mental illness is a bad part of modern culture. It isn't bad if you have mental illness, but mental illness is definitely bad itself, and people faking it to be special snowflakes downplays the true severity of real mental illness.

Side note to anons dealing with this shit, if you can't afford a therapist, try reading stuff like philosophy/literature. Many people before us have gone through similar periods of existential crisis, loneliness, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts. Analyzing yourself and your world can be extremely helpful in overcoming your mental illnesses.
>>
>>35844182
Would you recommend any specific books? What helped you?
>>
>>35844316
I guess the first book that really helped me was reading various works by plato(early dialogues, the symposium, the republic). That was what got me interested in the true search for truth, instead of being scared of shattering my worldview. After that, among other works, the Stranger was a real eye opener, and Schopenhauer's essays and aphorisms was also great. These are just a few books I read, but the books you read aren't so much what matters, as long as they are deep, thoughtful. Thinking for yourself, engaging in philosophical thought is what is truly helpful. Don't be afraid to shatter your worldview, don't be afraid of the possibilities you may find.
>>
>>35844000
>was about to bash the roastie as well
>full house says the point is valid
Fuck, guess we gotta stop hating women
Now what?
>>
>>35843586
>tfw I used to say things like that when I was 16
Then I met a beautiful girl who had severe depression and I realized males weren't the only ones inflicted with depression.
>>
File: 1463358597204.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463358597204.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>lose motivation and energy due to depression, stop being as outgoing
>get called weird and ostracized

>roastie feels sad once in a blue moon because it's a normal human emotion
>gets flocked with support
I want to sleep forever
>>
>>35843586
Only robots that. Literally anyone else will shower you with love and support. Go and try it.
>>
File: 1489496823710.jpg (150KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1489496823710.jpg
150KB, 917x845px
>>35845824
What was her deal exactly lad? I'm genuinely curious what it was that made you convinced
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (13KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
13KB, 480x358px
>>35843598
>social butterfly roastie shares "SO RELATABLE post about loneliness and/or uses feels guy

we need a fucking genocide
>>
>>35845999
She had low self esteem and thought she was really ugly. In reality she was gorgeous, 5'9" busty, very skinny, blonde hair, etc. She still had tons of friends but she was smart enough to realize that they were fake. Her depression made her see through people (which is why she liked an ugly guy like me - because I don't put on a facade and I just be myself)
>>
File: from cuck to cute girl.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
from cuck to cute girl.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
then just become a girl, stupid

>2017
>not taking the trap pill
>>
File: 1462329475449.jpg (83KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1462329475449.jpg
83KB, 622x757px
>>35843546
>tfw no one will care about your depression because they don't want to fuck you
>>
>>35846392
>"Feels guy"

Off my board, norman
>>
>>35843546
Man up anon, guys can't be depressed :^)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.