[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm gay? Seriously. I've always liked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1474676972567.jpg (349KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474676972567.jpg
349KB, 1920x1200px
How do I know if I'm gay? Seriously. I've always liked girls, I've even had GFs and stuff, but I I dunno, it never felt like it was real.

Lately, the past few years, I've been thinking about guys and I kinda feel the same way about them like I did with women, but I feel like a teenager again, fucking awkward about it. I got curious and tried talking to a few gay guys, but they always wanted to either have me fuck them or fuck me, when I'm not even sure where I am, you know?

Anyone else feeling like this? I'm sorry for the normie blogpost OP but please, I'm just looking for someone out there that can relate. I don't have anyone I can really talk to about this, you know?
>>
Sounds like you're gay desu senpai. You will never be sure about until you actually trying fucking a guy. What's holding you back, do you feel like you'll somehow lose something by taking a chance?
>>
Have you ever been turned on by cocks?
Yes?
You're gay.
>>
>>35843403
No, nothing like that, I'm comfortable with who I am, really. If I'm gay, I could live with that. I wouldn't mind.

It's just, I dunno, I never really had to think with girls, it was easy for me, but now, when I even think of kissing a guy, I just wanna...explode? It seems like a lot. I don't know if that's how being gay is or anything.

Plus, you know, HIV.

I've been led to believe a lot of gays are very, uh,"friendly" and I can't even handle holding hands with another dude.

If I was gay, wouldn't I be lusting after cock? I don't feel like that at all.
>>
File: 1488754731986.jpg (98KB, 401x441px) Image search: [Google]
1488754731986.jpg
98KB, 401x441px
>>35843580
>If I was gay, wouldn't I be lusting after cock? I don't feel like that at all.

Another anon here. I didn't realize I was a faggot until I was 24. I'm 26 now and only recently have I actually accepted the fact I'm gay. It's called "repressed" for a reason.

Do you have Discord? I'd be willing to talk to you about it, no lewdness.
>>
>>35843625
Yeah, I have discord, but I'll be completely honest, I'm pretty stupid with it. I wouldn't mind talking to you, just the question of how goes up.

I'm still learning it and I was a shitty student.
>>
>>35843252
You're a faggot my dude.
>>
>>35843739
It sure feels that way.

I don't want stuff in my ass though man, that sounds like it sucks.

So I'm not even a good fag.
>>
>>35843252
homosexuality is a choice (as much as any other) don't be fooled by the gay agenda there is no such thing as a 'gay gene'.
>>
>>35843780
We need more tops in the world anyways.
>>
>>35843827
I'll admit it's a choice, I mean, I don't feel COMPELLED to fuck guys, but I am curious.

Are you saying it's wrong?
>>
>>35843897
Do you? Or we? Whatever.

And by tops, I'm assuming you mean the guy giving the dick? That's not the most popular? I kinda assumed it was at least 50/50
>>
>>35843900
I don't care I just don't agree with the way it's talked about.
>>
>>35843984
Fair enough. Thanks for the input.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.