[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women are free to have more sex than any other time in history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468841175489.png (101KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
1468841175489.png
101KB, 247x249px
>Women are free to have more sex than any other time in history
>You're still a virgin
Explain this.
>>
they all just share the best of the bets males

why would they have to settle for anything less? it's not like guys will turn down a 5+/10 girl who is willing to fuck no strings attached.
they can easily hit chad up for a smash session each week.
>>
I don't know man, the only girl that ever actually wanted my babies lived on the other side of the country. What else are you even supposed to do in a situation like that?
>>
That's exactly why. There's the same demand of sex as before, there's just more supply. That means women will pick the best options instead of any option, as they have more options.

If women were less free to have sex, there'd be less supply, and thus they'd be willing to settle for inferior products such as myself out of a lack of a better partner. Nowadays I'm fucked since Chads have monopolized the sex market.
>>
>one man can have multiple "girlfriends"
>women don't need men for money, they can share the most attractive guys for casual sex
>my growth was stunted so I still look like a low-test boy rather than a man
>>
>>35843115
Anon you know you were put on this earth to service chads cock right?

Break out the hormones and heels, fuccboi
>>
I don't want to have casual sex and I can't be in a relationship.
>>
I can't get anybody to hold the camera and take profile pictures for my Tinder
>>
In my case it's quite easy to explain. I'm a colossal autist who refuses to do anything with a girl unless he "loves" her.
I've had opportunities that most robots would kill for getting, i also have chad friends who had offered to get me some pussy, even more, girls (some of my friends fuck-buddies) have asked some of my friends to convince me to do a threesome with them.
But i simply can't do it, the mere idea of kissing someone that i don't love fills me with anger and hatred, so i think that if i were to fuck some girl that i don't love, i would kill myself that same day.

The KV life didn't choose me, i chose the KV life.
>>
We don't know. Don't care
>>
>>35843154
Same, inb4 stop being a cuck.
It feels wrong to have casual sex even though its popular these days.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.