[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me,last week >arrive early in class at uni >sit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490155360412.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490155360412.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>be me,last week
>arrive early in class at uni
>sit on the usual spot (last row,last seat)
>girl sits right next to me even though almost all seats are free

>mfw she did it again today

What the fuck does this mean robots?Does she want my dick? I don't even know if she's qt because I haven't been able to make eye contact yet
>>
Unless she says something continue as if she doesn't exist.
>>
>>35843156

She didn't say anything in those 2 days
>>
>>35842914
switch seats to another place
>>
If you have even fucking made eye contact that's not giving you much to go on. If you can just be chill about the whole, you are reading into things too much.

Does this girl usually sit somewhere else?
>>
>>35842914
make eye contact and don't break it. put on best autist crooked smile

OR

get her name. dox her. do research. plan conversational branches. initiate.
>>
>>35842914
hang out around the quad/cafeteria/green/square/plaza whatever social place you have at your uni and listen out for anyone else making introductions and talking to girls, then after you've internalized some of this dialogue enough to spit out some pre programmed phrases like a talking phone or sound board, just convincingly mimic this behavior at the girl sitting next to you.
>>
>>35843156
This is why you beta fags whine about not having gfs.
>>35843360
This is really beta too unless you're experimenting to see if she follows to the new seat
>>
>>35842914
It wont mean anything if you don't talk to her.
Just try to get to know her from a neutral perspective (i.e. surpress you thirst) until you're sure she's not a shitty person for both of your sakes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.