[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a master of writing stories, so bear with me. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Filename.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Filename.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
I'm not a master of writing stories, so bear with me. I'm about to tell the epic tale of Theo "Hammer" the tard. It all starts freshman year of highschool.

>be me
>14
>Just moved to a new state after finishing middle school because my dad got a new position in his company
>First day of high school
>First class at 7:30 am
>Earth and environmental science
>I pick a seat near the back of the class
>I notice a kid a few rows ahead of me sitting in his seat like a disabled frog
>both feet on his chair
>curled up in fetal position upright in his chair
>Weird, but whatever
>Find out frog kid's name is "Theo" in class
>Theo asks the most simple and stupid questions every five minutes
>Other than that nothing super out of the ordinary happens for the first few weeks
>Third week, bell rings for lunch
>It was Taco Tuesday
>I grab my food and sit alone because I moved and haven't made any new friends yet
>Theo and some staff member sit's next to me
>Staff member says "You don;t mind if Theo sits here, right?"
>That's when I put two and two together, Theo was a tard and that was his tard guard
>Theo wasn't your sterotypical tard
>The was super skinny and wasn't deformed
>He could function like a somewhat normal human being (or so I thought) so I thought he was an aspie or something
>I felt kind bad for him so I tried to make some small talk
>He instantly thinks we are best friends because I tried to talk to him
>He screaming as loud as possible to me about anime and some other stuff
>I can feel the entire lunchroom looking at us
>He's so distracted by talking and eating at the same time he doesn't realize he has hot sauce on his fingers and he starts to pick his nose
>I try to ignore him but ten seconds after I hear the most inhumane tard screech because he got hot sauce in his nose
>He begins running around the lunchroom stripping, digging in his nose and screeching
>mfw

Sorry for the long boring set up, it gets better from here
More?
>>
Continue
Oreganal comment 27949504
>>
Go OP I'm listening

jiwsadewq
>>
oc is always wlecome
>>
NO OG PMUB LLI
>>
let me guess that interaction with "theo" ruined yer reputation right? lol

also estubatusu woooowie?
>>
>>35840591
continue

867-5309
>>
fucking hell op get in!
>>
More Continue
>>
>>35840591
For future reference op, write it all out in advance, this way you don't have to rush it out for a bunch of impatient spergs like us
>>
>>35843067
i don't think we're getting more. it's been at least 2 hours since op's last post
>>
>>35843084
Didn't even notice the time difference until after I posted, I think you're right
>>
File: Sonic_the_Hedgehog.png (1008KB, 1724x2478px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_the_Hedgehog.png
1008KB, 1724x2478px
>>35840591
Sorry for the wait. Continued:

>He continues stripping in the lunchroom in front of everybody
>Normies all cheer him on as a sick joke probably hoping he'll get expelled
>Theo, more confident now, runs onto the stage in the front of the room
>Only in his underwear now, clearly has a boner - not a good situation
>Tard wrangler desperately tries to get him to come down but Theo adamantly refuses
>Theo is now butt naked on the stage
>Walks up to mic and begins speaking
>"Alright now that I have your attention, I need to show you something!!!"
>Turns out Theo has actually been wearing a full-body disguise and mask all along
>As he begins to unzip his full body disguise I notice Theo has beautiful big green eyes
>As I begin to see his real back I notice a bunch of blue spikes
>Most surprising of all are his shiny, white and red sneakers
>Theo is Sonic the Hedgehog
>As if on a divine mission, I slowly walk up on stage
>Everyone's full attention on me and Sonic, tard wrangler and students watching in awe
>I move my had down to his bright blue hedgehog cock
>Start jerking Sonic off
>Stick my finger up his anus and poke at his hedgehog prostate
>Sonic cums prematurely
>"Heh.... Gotta go fast..."
>>
>>35840591
Tard OC is back!
Make /r9k/ the greentext board again
>>
>>35843386
you aren't op. op's disgust at the tard wouldn't lead to something like this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.