[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy mass effect andromeda? Mass effect 1-3 are probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (49KB, 374x358px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
49KB, 374x358px
Should I buy mass effect andromeda?

Mass effect 1-3 are probably my favorite singleplayer games but andromeda is getting shit it on by some people and praised by others, was made by a different team, and there is the whole fiasco with the facial animations.

I can't make a decision please help
>>
>>35839737
If you liked ME 1-3, don't get this. It's nothing like the originals and is far, far worse in every respect.

>shitty graphics and animations
>shitty story
>shittier dialogue
>shitty choices and impact of choices

Don't enable their (continued) destruction of yet another great franchise.
>>
>>35839907
Everything you listed sounds exactly like the originals though
>>
File: Autism Speaks.jpg (832KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Speaks.jpg
832KB, 1280x1280px
>>35839737
Don't get it, OP. The game is a terrible, buggy mess and is absolutely filled with SJW garbage.(Some asari preferring male pronouns, a post-op transexual, no Taurian sex scene)
>>
>enjoy ME1
>ME2 has enough plot holes to fly Sovereign through and actually makes a lot of the combat worse
I don't understand the group of people who liked ME2 but were buttblasted at 3. I have only watched videos of 3 but I can't see any meaningful difference from the second game.
>>
>>35839924
Like all experiences, it's subjective. But it's far more likely that someone who enjoyed the originals would find this one to be a much worse experience.
>>
I'm fairly disappointed and I even liked Inquisition
>>
I have it. I played a a few hours of it and if you can overlook the terrible animations and SJW pandering the combat is pretty solid and feels like a Mass Effect game.
>>
>>35839737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDjci1ODoBs
>>
>>35839737
Maybe get it on sale some time in future
>>
Ehh, I loved ME1-3 and am pretty bored with Andromeda. Wish I had waited for a sale. The combat is good (even though you can't direct squadmates and they die like retards over and over).
>>
I enjoyed ME 1-3 (shit tier ending of 3 aside) and I was on the fence about Andromeda. I decided to buy it this weekend and I really like it. The multiplayer is just as fun as 3's and the singleplayer is enjoyable. The animations are kinda fucked and sometimes the framerate drops during cutscenes or in cities but the FPS is stable during combat in both singleplayer and multiplayer so I can live with it.
>>
>>35839737
Wait for a sale anon it is not as good as the original trilogy, it's not so bad as the internet says the combat is definitely the best aspect of the game
>>
Probably not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU
>>
Mass Effect 1-3 are my favorite single player games as well and I'm not gonna play it until it's either fixed or I get it for $5.
>>
>>35840003
That's because you didn't play ME3. ME3 was way more in the 3rd person action style. Particularly because of MP a lot of missions in the campaign were glorified horde mode stuff. ME2 is best.
>>
>>35839974
Where's the scene with asari preferring male pronouns?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.