[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >end of last period >walking down hallway like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>be me
>end of last period
>walking down hallway like normal
>bunch of girls at the end of the hallway
>girl walks up to me, tells me to stand still
>kisses me on the lips
>i dont know this girl, she doesn't know me
>one girl was recording
>they all ran off
Has this ever happened to you robots?
>>
When I was 19 I took a hit of lsd before a GWAR concert then took one hit of weed off a pipe I snuck in taped to my crotch. I just kind of stood in one spot and stared at the stage with a horrified look on my face. Some woman who was probably in her late 20s came up to me and started grinding her ass on me and I just kept standing there staring at the stage. Then she asked me if I was okay and when I said "yes" she left. I was confused as fuck by the whole situation at the time but now looking back on it she was probably and undercover cop and was trying to get me to offer her drugs.
>>
File: IMG_0002.png (351KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
351KB, 550x535px
I just get called the school shooter because I dress like Eric Harris and wear a hat like jotaro's. Eric was right this worlds trash
>>
>>35840173
Eric and Dylan were Ascended. They were more than human.
>>
>>35839704
maybe a "social experiment"?
>>
File: 1489992036688.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1489992036688.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>35840173
>Wear a hat like jotaros
kill yourself weeb, you deserve it
>>
>>35840460
Im pretty sure it was some sort of dare since there was a girl recording
>>
>>35840173
They were ahead of their time anon
>>
congrats, now get the fuck off our board chad
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.