[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /alone/ here? >exchange a couple words with coworkers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Who else /alone/ here?

>exchange a couple words with coworkers
>spend shift with earphones in
>get home
>dog snuggles up to me and i pet her before she goes back to doing dog stuff
>beat my dick
>read some manga
>reminisce about the good old highschool days when i actually had friends
>hope everyone is doing alright
>as the sleep visions set in i imagine how it would feel to have my friends still with me
>wake up and repeat

Sometimes i wish the world was just a little bit smaller
>>
at least you get to listen to music or whatever

I work at Amazon and we're not allowed to have electronics with us whatsoever. The job would be okay if I could listen to talk radio or e-books or music or something, it's pretty fucking mindnumbing without that. I just dwell on depression basically and feel bad that nobody there likes me.
>>
File: snoop doggggggg.jpg (586KB, 1536x1171px) Image search: [Google]
snoop doggggggg.jpg
586KB, 1536x1171px
the world idolises life so that people assume it is easy to make and keep friends
keep trying bro
>>
>>35838664
Loneliness only really hit me recently. I never had any trouble being alone and I actually put effort in keeping my distance from people, but it's slowly creeping up to me.

I just wonder for what I'm still going. Day in day out I do the same stuff and for what.
>>
>>35838785
It is, just not for autistic fucks like us.
>>
>>35838727
Had a similar thing when I was a Stock Boy at a local Hobby Lobby
Every other new manager would give me shit for headphones while opening boxes in the stock room so I had to get good at hiding it

The work is so damn tedious and dull without at least a podcast to fill the void
>>
yep im a lonely guy here. I have to learn to embrace it because there is literally no other remedy.
>>
I have no friends and haven't had any for awhile now
kinda sucks not having anyone to talk to or share things with, but it's for the best I guess
>>
>>35838827
Sometimes I find it really helps to just take a weekend off and make a trip to see friends/family. Go to the movies or have a nice dinner or something. It quells those lonely thoughts.
>>
>>35838867
I did that at my last job listening to phone calls. I had a pair of headphones with an input jack and I would run a little mp3 player under my jacket/shirt to that with a speaker cable. Technically it was a crime for me to do that but I just couldn't fucking stand the job without it.

Now I have to walk through metal detectors going in and out so even if I didn't care about losing the job it would still be a bad idea.
>>
>>35838664
to each his own but that actually sounds comfy
>>
Talk to customers when I have to
Once a week my mum calls me
Speak to no-one else
>>
One of my most reliable dream signs is if I see old friends. Then I know for sure that I'm dreaming.
>>
>>35838938
That fucking sucks dude. I guess just smuggle in a book or something if you can.

I used to buy the most skin-tone colored headphones I could find and run the wire under my tucked in shirt and in my pocket was my phone. I'd keep a headphone in the ear not facing the door (so my manager wouldnt see it if they walked in) and hid the other in my shirt

If a manager walked in I'd pretend to yawn and raise my arms to knock the headphone in my shirt until they left (unless it was one of the cool managers)
>>
File: 1490279875932.jpg (13KB, 225x177px) Image search: [Google]
1490279875932.jpg
13KB, 225x177px
>>35838664
Iktf bro. It sucks even more when it's your birthday and your plans are to head to your graveyard shift job.
>>
I have a lot of friends but got super good at hiding depression and to this day nobody knows about my debilitating romantic loneliness (never had GF) and chronic limerence
>>
Loneliness is making me pretty suicidal. All I have is a few acquaintences at my school. We only exchange a few words and thats it. I cant even keep a conversation going at all.
>>
>>35838664
Same but I don't even have a dog as I leave in a studio apartment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.