[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok robots I think I've actually lost it. I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 9344c75adafd4a96ba7245362aecfe2e.jpg (705KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
9344c75adafd4a96ba7245362aecfe2e.jpg
705KB, 1536x1536px
Ok robots I think I've actually lost it.

I've been fighting my "madness" for months starting slow and speeding up and i finally lost it. I like to call my defeat realization. And I will explain why.

Couple months ago i became aware of my hands, where they were how they acted and how I a 2 kilo brain was controlling a 90 kilo sack of fat. Then it started to get worse as my curiosity got the better of me. I seperated my body into 2 rather than using my body in sync and started becoming aware of both my left side and right side. I now had to put extra effort to be in sync once again. After a while i became aware of my brain my lungs my stomach and i cannot stop. I am slowly losing my mind trying to keep things in check and in sync. I cannot sleep for more than 2 hours and i cannot stop thinking deeper and deeper as how we came to life and how life is meaningless.

After all those nights of no sleep i came to the conclusion we do not have to live. And you have no reason to be a humanist or to be a kind person. There isn't such a thing as good or bad but rather to keep everybody in check they teach you good things. And if you disobey you get the bad thing too. You could go out and mass homicide and would it be a bad thing? I would say no. There is nothing stopping me from making a bunch of an heros for my enjoyment then an heroing myself but my laziness. I have lost all my emotions and became a true robot
>>
don't you think it's funny how we work out to train our bodies and place great importance on our physical health, but nobody cares to train their brains or really places anywhere near as much importance on mental health?
>>
>>35838654
People train their brains much more than their body. They make you go to a place designed to train your brain for several hours five days a week since you're 6 until you're 18, and then if you trained your brain well enough you can go and train it daily for 5 more years or more.
No one is forced to diet or to go to the gym, though. At most you have an hour or two of mandatory phys ed a week, but that's about it.
>>
>>35838734
shut the fuck up you nigger faggot I didn't want an answer if I wanted an answer I would have asked for one fucking nigger eat shit and die
>>
>>35838339
become a master samurai that wields 2 swords with 2 different styles at once. Roam the world trying to find the One Sword, the sword that will kill you when wielded but distribute your consciousness into all people.
>>
>>35838339
But creating a bunch of an heroes takes effort. Turn to the ganja my dude, less effort, somewhat easily accessible, and makes living a lot more fun. Listen to trippy music while beamed out of your mind, and you'll see that life is pretty cool sometimes.
>>
>>35838869
too much effort

would rather just buy 2 rifles from the gun store and go out guns blazing

i like the idea though
>>
Nihilism/atheism was a mistake it's confirmed
>>
>>35839021
I don't know man. I here about shootings and Dylan Roof on here and how they were just like us and it's understandable, but to imagine me or anyone wielding a gun, and murdering all the people we're stuck here on earth in the same struggle with, idk. It's truly fucked up
>>
>>35839021
two rifles? you can't wield two rifles at once.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Meditation, anon
Do it
>>
>>35839117
You have no reason to kill them

But you have no reason not to kill them

couple reasons could be jail but you could just an hero after the killings
>>
>>35839510
would you want to die?
>>
>>35839149
Not with that attitude.

>>35839326
I do not want to be seen as a social outcast

for now at least
>>
>>35839550
I do not mind death. Probably nothing will happen after death, world goes on.While you lost your conciousness plants will take minerals from your corpse etc
>>
>>35839596
if nothing matters, including your own life, what would be your motivation to kill a person? do you think you would enjoy it?
>>
>>35839698
Something to experience really.
Instead of pulling the gun on myself i pull it for a couple more people for turning me into the madman i am
>>
>>35839760
why does any experience matter if it's almost immediately followed by your death?
>>
>>35839792
A search for something in amidst of all the emptiness you could say

I've tried most of the things i could try as hobbies

card games
meeting up with people
games
music

nothing interests me anymore
>>
>>35839861
sure, but what significance could an experience have (for example, killing another person) if you're just going to kill yourself to avoid jail after you do it?
>>
>>35839910
The momentarily feel good? Do we not live our lives for dopamine rushes to our brain? To feel relaxed in peace?
>>
>>35839982
why would it make you feel good?
>>
File: 1486904913767.png (28KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486904913767.png
28KB, 500x594px
>>35840048
Not saying it would make me feel good, it could make me feel good.
Also, why shouldn't i go all out with guns?
>>
>>35840095
>why shouldn't i
what is the difference, five minutes after you go out, between doing it guns blazing and committing suicide solo?
>>
>>35840138
feeling that possible momentarily rush of dopamine?
>>
>>35840138
A chance to be remembered
>>
>>35840341
that is no difference at all once you're dead.

>>35840363
why does it matter if you're remembered, if life is so meaningless that you can take as many lives as you want, including your own?
>>
>>35840476
a chance to be remembered is a different anon

Then why do we continue to experience new things before our inevitable death?

Why not just give it up and accept death?
>>
>>35840557
You are as stupid as fuck, just thought I'd let you know that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.