[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no mommy trying hard to help you lose your virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (308KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308KB, 600x536px
>tfw no mommy trying hard to help you lose your virginity
>tfw mommy will never just fuck you herself to help you
>>
>>35837787
At least this mom is trying to help him out, even though there is probably easier and cheaper ways to do that.

My mom never even questioned about having never seen me with a girlfriend, though she probably knows I'm a virgin. I wonder whether her and my dad ever think about that, and if it makes them feel disappointed or like they failed at raising their son.
>>
This is great.

Mommy knows that just hiring a hooker to do it isn't actually losing your virginity. You've still never had someone desire sex with you. By hiding the whole thing, the son thinks he's actually attracted a woman and had a relationship, which will do wonders for his confidence and remove the massive weight of virginity, which is one of the most awful things in existence, which women will never understand.
>>
Why do you assume it's his mother?
I'd say it's his dad if I had to guess.
>>
Why would anyone assume this is even real at all?
>>
>>35838082
If only elliot's parents were this smart.
>>
>>35838082
Jesus christ men are pathetic, or at least ones that think like you do
>>
>>35838104
OP probably posted it for this thread
>>
>>35838082
>having your entire relationship based on a lie is great
>>
>>35838246

>be a virgin until college where you'll probably remain a virgin

or

>get fucked by a qt you think is attracted to you and never realize otherwise

Uh, I'll take the blue pill please and thank you
>>
File: craig.png (51KB, 1556x630px) Image search: [Google]
craig.png
51KB, 1556x630px
best craigsposts
>>
>>35838362
>never realise
What if he found out though
>>
>go to concert
>girl fucks your friend instead
>her friend is hamplanet
t-thanks m-mom
>>
>>35838246
retard
it doesen't matter how genuine this relationship is since it's in the contract that she'll leave him anyway, girls who wouldn't consider him before would actually want to date him as soon as they see him with another female because that's just how retarded women are.
>>
>>35838373

Then he's still had young teenage sex when he otherwise likely never would have. I'd thank my mom for the rest of my life for giving me that gift and trying to keep it secret so it was even better.
>>
>>35838246
All relationships are a lie in some way or another, anon. As long as he doesn't find out, it won't do any harm.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.