[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it robots This is it for me Im finally going to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1489852869858.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489852869858.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
This is it robots

This is it for me

Im finally going to do something about it

I found this site 8 years ago, and since then I've been here almost every hour of my freetime.
Day and night, every evening after school and later, after my wagecuck job. I've been here lurking. Wasting my life.
I've been here lurking, just fucking lurking. I get mad just thinking about it. I'm sure I can count all the threads I've ever made on this site on two hand. I don't understand why the fuck I'm here. I'm just reading what someone else writes, watching what others make. Never doing anything myself, just fucking observing. I almost never make posts either, most of the time I just finish the replies and then delete them instead of posting them. fuck

I'm a 23 year old virgin. A 23 year old virgin with a wagecuck job. I live in a garbage dump. I don't have any hobbies. I dont have any friends. I feel tired all the time. I dont have any motivation to do anything. I don't play videogames anymore. I don't watch anime or read manga anymore. I'm just lurking here, and I hate my life.

My daily journey starts with going on /pol/, looking for interesting threads. Next is /a/, /r9k/, /v/ and /tv/. Then the catalogs of /his/ and /tg/. I always find 10-12 threads that pique my interest. I read them in turn, and then I lurk. Lurk and refresh. Lurk and refresh. While looking for other threads of course.

I could have found myself a hobby, I could have gone to the gym, I could have kept searching for jobs. But nope, instead Im here.
The hours go by really quickly when you are here. Its actually really fucking scary how much time you waste.
But the most scary thing is that Im completely aware of this. I realise that Im wasting my life on 4chan, and Im not doing anything about it.
Untill now.
>>
I'm gonna leave this site, starting from tommorrow.
My startingplan is to go one month without coming back, and then see if there is any results.
Damn, it feels like im a fucking heroin addict trying to quit drugs.

With all the time I'll get back, Im gonna try and change my life to the better.
Its gonna be hard, but I will try, and I will atleast not come back here. Even if that means to stare at a wall for hours instead.

I dont think my life will change that much, but atleast I'm not gonna live in garbage anymore. Maybe I'll even get a better job if I begin jobsearching again, or maybe find a hobby.

Wish me good luck

I'll see you on the other side, space cowboys
>>
>>35837455
Good luck op
Remember to update april 27th
>>
File: 1487072710822.jpg (14KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487072710822.jpg
14KB, 236x250px
Godspeed anon. I personally gave up long ago.
>>
>>35837455
Good luck anon. You've inspired me to take more control of my time and by extension life.

We deserve what we strive for.

Until a month too.

Fervour.
>>
>>35837470
>starting from tommorrow
not gonna make it
>>
File: 1488489490080.jpg (86KB, 610x459px) Image search: [Google]
1488489490080.jpg
86KB, 610x459px
Good luck.

But alas, don't forget

You're here forever.
>>
Try to do things that will occupy your time easily.

Get hobbies and go to the gym for instance.
>>
>>35837558
>>35837582
>>35837653
>>35837675
>>35837737

Thanks for the support, it means much to me.
If I find any good changes in my life one month from now, Im gonna make an update.

>>35837671

I know what you're thinking, but I really needed this evening with you robots, before the hard shit starts tommorow.
I haven't met anyone of you in my entire life, but I still see you as the closest thing to friends that I have.

Tomorrow will be a really hard test for me definitely. Im not gonna work tomorrow, and normally I would just spend my entire day here.

I not sure what im gonna do. I'm actually alittle scared.
Who knows, maybe ill start my day off with taking a shower and then clean my room.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.