[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you've spend your 18th birthday anon? Mine was like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

How you've spend your 18th birthday anon?

Mine was like this:
>only like 2 "friends" wished me a happy bd in school
>aight, nevermind
>father thought i had at least some friends
>he sayed i can go party or some shit
>tfw i had/have no friends to invite
>spend whole day alone, parents forced me to go eat with them in restaurant in the evening
>father was visibly disapointed and tried to cheer me up
>"don't worry anon, it's better celebrating with your family","its better than drinking alcohol",...

I'm normally used to being alone, but i was sad as hell, becouse it was my special day.
I still get sad when i think about it, i can never go back and have a nice birthday with people who actually want to be friends with me voluntarily and not just because they're related to me
>>
>>35837343
Same except I wasn't a winy little bitch about it.
>>
It was a long time ago. I don't think I did anything. I went bowling with my social worker for my 21st though.
>>
>>only like 2 "friends" wished me a happy bd in school
>only 2
Try zero faggot.
>>
i went to a greek restaurant with my parents and my brother
>>
>>35837343
Don't remember, it was 11 years ago.
>>
>>35837343
>on computer
>playing vidya
>mother gets out my cake
>tells me to come over so her and my brother can sing my happy birthday
>was really irritable for some reason
>just wanted to be alone
>feel kinda bad to this day because she was being so nice and I was such a cunt
>don't even take a slice of my cake until the evening

I don't even remember why I was so agitated
>>
>>35837343
I was already friendless by highschool. I got in an argument with my mom about cake and went to a coffee shop with my two normie sisters for some reason. When I got home I just jacked off and posted on 4chan about it.
>>
Happy Birthday!!
Have a wonderful day!!
It's just a day like every other. Dont let it ruin your mood
>>
At least u went to the restaurant annon.my family was poor back then an my father only gave me like 5$. I'm lucky that beer in cheap in my country and i got drunk in the park.best day of my life.
>>
>>35837343

I deactivated my facebook day before my 18th because I didn't want to receive the shocking truth of me not having anyone to even wish me happy birthday on facebook.

Also spent my 18th drinking cider and playing csgo. Pretty comfy.
>>
>>35837536
Nice, I love Greek food. What did you get to eat there?
>>
File: 1490615179240.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490615179240.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
>>35837343
>wake up
>consider suicide
>mom comes over and wishes me a happy b-day
>dad forgot about me tho
>mfw I get some birthdaybux
>only two friends remembered that I had a birthday
>my best friend completely forgot about me,because he was out with his normie friends
>pretty much lonely,but I was fine
>boot up Pokemon AS and Y
>HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY,ANON!

Those in-game messages really cheered me up,plus I got the event Shaymin on AS and Y and a shiny one on my Diamond save file,so that was nice,I guess.

Pic unrelated
>>
on computer playing Mount&Blade and drinking beer
>>
Celebrated my 18th birthday alone with my family giving me a nice cake and some cash.
Played AoE2 all day.
>>
Smoked weed with a few friends and fell into an existential crises.

It was okay.
>>
>>35837599
This.

15-17th birthday
>>
Shared it with some twins in a friend group and got invited by proxy. Ruined any chance of getting laid by drinking too much. Also this slut got cheated on and ruined everyone's time by crying and making the night about her.
>>
Ate crepes and drank champagne at my friend house with his parents. Was pretty weird do to it with his family rather than mine but I guess it also shows how close I am to my brothers
>>
>>35837343
Don't remember. Had no friends at the time. Likely I just played monster hunter or something... I think that's what I was into when I was 18. I also got a dog around my 18th. She's a good dog.
>>
>>35837343
I didn't do anything at all. I also didn't care.
>>
File: yzHWbqV.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
yzHWbqV.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
i dont remember

it was... 5 and a half years ago. damn

im getting old
>>
>>35838551
try nearly 10, faggot.

fucking 23 year old thinking he's "old"
>>
>>35838619
fucking 27 year old thinking he's "old"
>>
18th birthday was fun, the whole extended family showed up.
19th birthday was nice, cuddled with crush and watched a movie
20th birthday was sad: didn't sleep at all, spent the entire day playing black flag. Only my sister is around, she bought me a small cake and after cutting and blowing the candle she went back to make out with her bf
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.