[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>checkusual job websites >open 15 tabs of jobs >one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1468312358375.jpg (189KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468312358375.jpg
189KB, 640x360px
>checkusual job websites
>open 15 tabs of jobs
>one shitty min wage retail application takes 45 minutes to full out because of the assessment test
>close the other tabs out and come back to this shitty dead normalfag site
>>
where you from? maybe if you moved, you could find better job opportunities?
>>
File: 608.jpg (34KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34KB, 680x734px
>>35835988
>Tell grandfather to get me a job
>Says to talk to old banker friend of his
>Write email because autism and social anxiety
>Old banker says he'll get me place in private equity department
>Get mail from HR
>"Just as a formality, we need you to come in for an interview"
>Don't go because autism and social anxiety
>Block mail from banker and HR because autism and social anxiety
>Grandfather tells me to kill myself
tfw only autist in upper class chad family
>>
I start a new job in mid april, I can't wait to start. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

I got the position by faking so much of my production, I don't know how I'll be able to fake it now. I'll have to actually do the things I said I've been doing for months. Ugh.
>>
>>35836273

If you can't even find a shit-tier job in your surrounding area, why would you do better anywhere else?

More importantly, how the FUCK are you going to move if you don't have any money? Where are you going to stay? What are you going to do while you wait to be selected?

Do you actually mean being willing to move FOR a job? Even then, it'd cost money, unless they're willing to pay for you relocation costs, and given that OP is probably an autistic manchild retard, he's not qualified for a job that would be willing to do that.
>>
>>35836299
hahahahaha oh man

you dodged a bullet there. It would have been way worse to actually go to the interview, get hired, and then not show up for work, because you wouldn't have been able to stick with it let's be honest.

Your grandfather may be a little embarrassed by you, but it's less embarrassment than what could have happened.
>>
I just did the same OP. Every time I'm done with signing up for shitty jobs, I always come here to relieve my frustration.
>>
mailman, dispatcher, police, security guard

literally all non-wagecuck jobs that give you a few more dollars
>>
>>35836343
it might be possible
check this out
it could be that maybe perhaps
just as a possibility
not all places on earth offer the same job opportunities and living expenses

pretty wild concept, I know, but stay with me

if OP struggles that much where he is, why not move somewhere with less competition? he'd be more likely to find a job, and even shit tier minimum wage retail could cover living expenses in a smaller town that isn't a large city. Even changing states could make a difference, if he's in the US.

Sure, if he lives at home and doesn't pay rent, that's a big cushion to give up. He can always stay unemployed and just live off whoever supports him.
>>
>>35836466
Boi u stupid as hell BAKA
>>
>no job? no money? just move xD moving is free!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.