[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>High school cheerleader, 14, dies while posing for selfi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>High school cheerleader, 14, dies while posing for selfies with friends on the beach during spring break after log they were playing on rolled over pinning her under underneath
>Aurora Genai Sheffel, 14, of Eugene, Oregon, was killed when the log she and friends were standing rolled on top of her
>The teen was posing for selfies with her friends on top of the log at South Jetty Park Beach in Oregon when it rolled and trapped her underneath
>Bystanders were eventually able to pull her free but she died in hospital
>Her friends were able to jump to safety and escaped without significant injury
>Her family have been left devastated by the loss of such a 'beautiful soul'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4354100/Cheerleader-14-dies-getting-trapped-log.html
>>
rip stacy lol
>>
man she was probably doing the dog filter. that's what she gets for being a hoe
>>
This makes me pleased.
>>
She was kidnapped and killed in an occult sex party.

Daily mail makes up stories that are absurd so no one questions missing teens too closely.
>>
>>35835960
If I were to show an alien society how we are, this article would explain it all.
>>
RIP in shit mmm makes me feel good knowing people I don't like are dying and feeling pain
>>
>Aurora
why did her parents announce her existence out of the womb as a prostitute? Odd.

>>35836064
That's more entertaining
>>
>>35835960
Wonder what her last thoughts were.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.