[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is it possible to be confident when you know you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4759.jpg (46KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4759.jpg
46KB, 283x424px
how is it possible to be confident when you know you're below average looking?
>>
It's not. But you can be good at video games.
>>
It's easy when you're a woman, not possible when you're a man.
>>
Yell im pretty until you believe it.
>>
Because you're alive and you have your own set of ideas and skills that differentiate you, even if it's just slightly, from the rest of the world. Also, you're a human being, and you have as much rights as good looking people do. Why would you not want to spend your time on earth doing what they can do?

Because you can.
>>
If you
>dress well
>exercise so you're not fat or weirdly skinny
>have a normal haircut/beard/glasses
you automatically become above average
>>
I'm female and thicc
>>
I'm male and shortt
>>
>>35836151
i'm balding so i'm fucked
>>
>>35836113
You don't receive as much approval when you're below average looking
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (53KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
53KB, 500x463px
>>35836113
A thousand better versions of you exist.
>>
>>35835833
Top kek

>>35836341
Yeah it's over for you

>>35836476
This
>>
>>35836151
>exercise so you're not fat or weirdly skinny
If you have thin and narrow bone structure you will always look like shit no matter how much you exercise.
>>
>>35835812
Embrace ugliness and make a permanent spectacle of yourself. Become known as the loud, eccentric ugly fellow. People will laugh at (not with) you but you won't care because any attention is good at this point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.